Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Fairmont Hotels & Resorts NFAF

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2010, 8:59 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
[EXPIRED] Fairmont Hotels & Resorts NFAF

With MileageAddicts approval, I received permission to post this deal on Hotel Deals section of Flyer Talk. MA instructs all FTers to do our best to refrain from turning this thread into a debate of ethics and straying off topic. This deal may not be for all, but is made available for those who want to take advantage of Manual NFAF bookings at all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

HISTORY

The internet booking ID version of this NFAF promo ended March 31st, 2010.. the offer was then extended by Fairmont in an identical fashion until December 31st, 2010.. The only difference is the method of booking would be in a traditional manual way, not through the Internet.

I proceeded with a Manual NFAF thread on Fairmont President's Club forum. For about 5 months since April, with the help of a network of Fairmont emloyees, we were able to setup a system for FTers to take advantage of fantastic deals. There has been over 300 inquiries.. Many successful bookings, stays, and savings at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts worldwide!

The way it works is a connection through FB as friends.. this satisfies the friend requirement in "New Friends and Family." In addition, many of my personal friends through FB, have booked and stayed at Fairmonts on this current promo. I've personally booked in this fashion after the March 31st, 2010. Lots of positive feedback from those who have completed stays.

I've been invited to administrate the FB group.. Those who are friends with the administrators may join the group.. I've asked the employees to keep the level of response times up.. so it may take a day or so to get quotes.. Please understand, that these employees are working hard at Fairmonts, and are doing their best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

THE PROGRAM

What benefit does employees receive? Again, its the same program as NFAF when offered prior to March 31st, 2010. Nothing has changed.. employees get credit towards stays at Fairmont with each successful booking completed. So everyone wins. Please note, I'm not an employee at Fairmont.. although sometimes I wish I was an employee getting discounts and the ability to enjoy savings offered by Fairmont. Both my wife and I are Platinum Members with Fairmont President's Club.. and we frequent the iconic properties in Western Canada and Hawaii. This year we've spent 42 nights at Fairmonts so far, and enjoyed a nice spring break vacation at both Hawaii properties.. The majority of bookings we made was on NFAF, so definitely NFAF has been an important tool to our family in our ability to make stays affordable. With the permission of my Fairmont employee network.. we are extending this great opportunity to all interested.

NFAF works at all properties and are based on availability. Bookings can only be made 90 days out (same as NFAF prior to March 31st, 2010). To take advantage of this opportunity, FT PM me, and I will send a Facebook Friends link.. once accepted as friends, navigate to my wall and join the group.. post quote requests on the wall.. The page is like a stock ticker symbol screen.. with samples of quotes posted to the wall. Thanks to all who've participated, and thanks to Fairmont for continuing the NFAF program for all friends and families to enjoy.
Old Aug 15, 2010, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thank-You for doing this .^
Old Aug 15, 2010, 9:07 am

Programs: * A
Thanks Ancien Maestro for helping the community avail such great rates ^
Old Aug 15, 2010, 9:35 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Thank you Ancien Maestro for this great offer.
Old Aug 15, 2010, 8:02 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Great to see so many inquiries right off the bat! Hopefully, I can help out where possible.

Joelfreak.. your inbox is full.. please clear some room and PM me back, and I'll send info. Thanks.
Old Aug 15, 2010, 9:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Platinum, Celebrity Elite Plus, SeaDream Yacht Club
Thank you so much for extending the offer to your FT friends. ^
Old Aug 16, 2010, 2:57 am
Suspended

Thanks a lot! - Which hotel has most %-savings?
Old Aug 16, 2010, 5:27 am

Programs: AMX Plat, DL PL, CO Elite, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat
Thank you, I Love Flyer talk for things like this....
Old Aug 16, 2010, 6:55 am

how do I FT PM you? Thanks
(this is my first post so pardon the ignorance )
Old Aug 16, 2010, 7:49 am

St Andrews, Scotland

Hi guys, very new to this forum but looks fab. We live in scotland but would still like to stay at the fairmont in St Andrews. I take it I need join a facebook page to access the special rate. Does anyone have a link to this? Thanks, John
Old Aug 16, 2010, 8:03 am

Thank you for taking this feat on and continuning the NFAF.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 9:18 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pghgirl
how do I FT PM you? Thanks
(this is my first post so pardon the ignorance )
Sent a Private Message to you.. please click on the link and add friend.

JohnMCT.. I also sent you a PM.. please click on the link and add friend.

If there are other Fairmont employees reading this and has a Facebook Page for bookings.. PM me for friend link.. and I'll post your group on my FB wall.. that way we can network everyone here. Quite a bit of volume.. would be good to get 3 or 4 groups going. We have two.. one open, and one private.. The one that is open is on my FB wall. We've had 400 new members join, and another 2 or 3 groups would be excellent for this community if possible.

Also, I will update my FB profile with Hotel Manager contacts that I personally know.. when booking just e-mail executive offices and receive an upgrade based on availability. This won't be immediate, but will be done at a later date.. We are trying to handle everyone's friends and family inquiries in a fast and efficient manner currently. I'm not an employee.. just want to keep friend and family bookings going.. so Fairmont employees with FB pages, please PM me.

Thanks to all.. I will try and do my best for everyone interested.. Just PM me for FB friends link.

Last edited by Ancien Maestro; Aug 16, 2010 at 9:34 am
Old Aug 16, 2010, 10:05 am

Programs: AC *P
Thanks a lot, OP, for your efforts. ^
Old Aug 16, 2010, 10:51 am

Programs: Aerclub
Thanks a lot for the link^
Old Aug 16, 2010, 11:15 am

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
Do you have any examples of savings? Is it like 20% or more like 60%?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.