Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Old May 17, 22, 1:58 am
  #901  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 33
CBB Hotel Contact Info?

Hello FlyerTalk, thanks for all the helpful tips! My trip is coming up in Sept and I was wondering what the best email/contact is for:

1) prepaid upgrades
2) airport to CBB transport3) Polynesian show/dinner reservations
4) Babysitting services
I know there was one host that was preferred over the other when inquiring about upgrades but I scrolled back and couldn't find it. Thank you for the info!
Victor Lin is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 2:27 pm
  #902  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 568
End of May upgrade prices from base room booked with points

liw5215 is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 2:43 pm
  #903  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 33
Originally Posted by liw5215 View Post
Thank you! May I ask who you contacted?
Victor Lin is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 3:02 pm
  #904  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 568
they sent an email to me. it is from:
Conrad Bora Bora Nui <[email protected]>
liw5215 is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 3:53 pm
  #905  
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: JFK
Posts: 190
Originally Posted by Victor Lin View Post
Hello FlyerTalk, thanks for all the helpful tips! My trip is coming up in Sept and I was wondering what the best email/contact is for:

1) prepaid upgrades
2) airport to CBB transport
3) Polynesian show/dinner reservations
4) Babysitting services
I know there was one host that was preferred over the other when inquiring about upgrades but I scrolled back and couldn't find it. Thank you for the info!
1) cbbn_res at conradhotelscom
3) bora_activity at conradhotelscom
pzpa is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 7:09 pm
  #906  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 33
Originally Posted by liw5215 View Post
they sent an email to me. it is from:
Conrad Bora Bora Nui <[email protected]>
Thank you!
Victor Lin is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 7:10 pm
  #907  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 33
Oops. Sent the same message multiple times...
Victor Lin is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 7:11 pm
  #908  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 33
Originally Posted by pzpa View Post
1) cbbn_res at conradhotelscom
3) bora_activity at conradhotelscom
Thank you!
Victor Lin is offline  
Old May 18, 22, 6:09 pm
  #909  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Programs: DL, WoH
Posts: 1,234
New decree today. Looks like fully vaccinated travelers don't need to test! Yay!
liw5215 likes this.
ricohitman is offline  
Old May 18, 22, 8:53 pm
  #910  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 568
Just in time. leaving this Sunday.

Originally Posted by ricohitman View Post
New decree today. Looks like fully vaccinated travelers don't need to test! Yay!
liw5215 is offline  
Old May 19, 22, 11:20 pm
  #911  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 33
I got quoted:

​​​​​​We can propose the king deluxe overwater villa (45,000xpf per night) or the king pool overwater villa (118,000xpf per night).

I have a reservation for 1 night, then 5 nights standard reward booking. It took me awhile to snag these too! When I inquired about combining my reservation and upgrades, I'm told that I can only upgrade an entire booking so either the first night or the five conservative nights. I'm positive I've heard people on this forum combining their reservations and only upgrading 2 or 3 nights out of their entire stay. Am I being played?
Victor Lin is offline  
Old May 19, 22, 11:51 pm
  #912  
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 41
Originally Posted by Victor Lin View Post
I got quoted:

​​​​​​We can propose the king deluxe overwater villa (45,000xpf per night) or the king pool overwater villa (118,000xpf per night).

I have a reservation for 1 night, then 5 nights standard reward booking. It took me awhile to snag these too! When I inquired about combining my reservation and upgrades, I'm told that I can only upgrade an entire booking so either the first night or the five conservative nights. I'm positive I've heard people on this forum combining their reservations and only upgrading 2 or 3 nights out of their entire stay. Am I being played?
Standard practice is you have to upgrade the entire reservation for preupgrades. You would need to some how split your 5 night if you really wanted to do that. Which then you would lose 5th night free.

If its something thats going to affect your stay if you dont get the auto upgrade.. pay for it. Someone just recently posted they were not upgraded beyond 1 cat i believe. Which is garden villa. Prop seems extremely booked out for coming weeks.
burnerx213 is offline  
Old May 20, 22, 4:32 am
  #913  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Posts: 12,570
I've never been to Bora Bora before. I get the impression that this is one of the better hotels to stay. At what point is it worth redeeming 120,000 points to stay here rather than pay the cash rate? I suppose redeeming points; I can get up to 5 nights here with the free night thrown in, which is nice.

It'll be my first time to Bora Bora. How much time do you guys think I need to get a good feel of the island and the hotel? I need to know, so I know how much time to request off in 2023. I've never been to Tahiti before.

Thank you.
lsquare is online now  
Old May 20, 22, 12:21 pm
  #914  
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 244
I'm here now, just checked in yesterday. Staying in a deluxe OWB on the Presidential side (not sunset facing). After my room at Hilton Moorea facing the main island view I was worried I'd be disappointed here. I'm definitely not, it is hard to describe how much beauty there is here.

Upon check in, Daven, our Diamond hotel associate/greeter, said there are ~200 people staying at the hotel right now. I'm not sure what is capacity, but the resort seems fully booked to me, all the bungalows seem in use and I imagine the garden villas are as well. No upgrade to pool OWB was offered but the deluxe seems very, very nice and I don't think we'll try to change rooms later. The pool rooms basically all kinda make a semi-circle and face each other, and we really appreciate the privacy facing out our own view.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer.
Cynapse is offline  
Old May 20, 22, 3:24 pm
  #915  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 94
I'm going over Memorial Day weekend in a standard room (lagoon view). Only got quoted the King Pool Overwater Villa at 118,000 XPF / $1,040 USD per night. I'm only going for 3 nights, so it's sorta tempting. It shouldn't be because I've done overwater at Conrad Maldives for free (diamond upgrade during October 2020), but damn, it's just such a nice thing! Hotel is "fully" booked and there's only one of that room left. Room is going for 2.6x the upgrade price at ~314,000 XFP, so not terrible value (especially cuz I booked at 89,000 points a night). Debating...
mcs26891 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread