FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)
View Single Post
Old May 19, 2022, 11:51 pm
burnerx213

Originally Posted by Victor Lin
I got quoted:

​​​​​​We can propose the king deluxe overwater villa (45,000xpf per night) or the king pool overwater villa (118,000xpf per night).

I have a reservation for 1 night, then 5 nights standard reward booking. It took me awhile to snag these too! When I inquired about combining my reservation and upgrades, I'm told that I can only upgrade an entire booking so either the first night or the five conservative nights. I'm positive I've heard people on this forum combining their reservations and only upgrading 2 or 3 nights out of their entire stay. Am I being played?
Standard practice is you have to upgrade the entire reservation for preupgrades. You would need to some how split your 5 night if you really wanted to do that. Which then you would lose 5th night free.

If its something thats going to affect your stay if you dont get the auto upgrade.. pay for it. Someone just recently posted they were not upgraded beyond 1 cat i believe. Which is garden villa. Prop seems extremely booked out for coming weeks.