Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Gold VIP Status Short Cuts: Fast Track, Instant, Challenges & Comps

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Gold VIP Status Short Cuts: Fast Track, Instant, Challenges & Comps

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2001, 8:57 pm

Programs: United 1K, American EXP & 3 Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist & Marriott Ambassador Elite
Any Hilton Gold Comp offers out there?

I have a friend (really) that I would like to help get comped to Hilton Gold, via a promo like the 50K bonus one this spring. Any one hear of any special offers or other ideas? Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
Old Dec 19, 2001, 12:57 pm

Fast Track to Gold Promotion (Qualifying Stays)

Sorry in advanced if this is an oft asked question! I just signed up for the Fast Track to Gold Promotion from NW. Question is - I booked a ticket on Priceline for the Hilton @ O'Hare. I know I cannot recieve points, but, wondered if any of you folks knew if it counted for the promotion. Thanks!
Old Dec 19, 2001, 1:01 pm

It's been asked once or twice:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/002786.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/002583.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/002508.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/002191.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/001693.html
Old Dec 19, 2001, 1:22 pm

Programs: DL-MM/FC/FO AA-EXP/MM Starwood-Platinum Marriott-Platinum Hilton-Gold Hyatt-Diamond
I was not aware there were any current Fast Track promotions going on now.

Which one did you sign up for and what were the terms and conditions? Were there any bonuses offered as well?

TW
Old Dec 19, 2001, 1:27 pm

In the NWA Elite Personal Priviliges Pages:

Elite Personal PrivilegesSM

Hilton HHonors®
Fast Track to VIP Membership

As one of Northwest Airlines' most valued guests, you are invited to move onto the Fast Track to HHonors VIP membership. Enroll in Hilton HHonors, and you can earn Silver VIP status after 2 qualifying stays within 90 days of enrollment (normally earned after 4 stays), and Gold VIP after 4 qualifying stays during the same period (normally earned after 16 stays).

HHonors is the only hotel program that allows you to Double Dip® to earn both HHonors points and WorldPerks Bonus Miles for the same qualifying stay - at any of more than 2,000 HHonors hotels worldwide.

To enroll in HHonors and take advantage of the Fast Track to VIP offer, call 1-800-HHONORS(1-800-446-6677) from the U.S. and Canada. From outside the U.S. and Canada, call the Hilton Reservations Worldwide office nearest you. If you are already an HHonors member and would like to take advantage of this special offer, call the HHonors Customer Service Center nearest you: U.S. and Canada 1-800-548-8690; Mexico and Caribbean 01800 00 31400; Asia/Pacific (including Australia) (65)295-9023; Japan 0120-404088. You must request promotion code NWE3 to receive the Fast Track to VIP.

When I called I wasn't asked anything about my Worldperks account - so give it a shot.
Old Dec 20, 2001, 9:18 am

Programs: AA Dirt, HHonors Silver
I just called the HHonors and the lady at the other end said that it was too late this year to register for the promo. She did do a courtesy upgrade from Silver to Gold though. Once again, FlyerTalk to the rescue!
Old Dec 20, 2001, 10:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Gold is now strictly a commodity that anyone can get by asking. Hilton Honors gold is devaluing faster than currency in Argentina

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by FlyinMike:
I just called the HHonors and the lady at the other end said that it was too late this year to register for the promo. She did do a courtesy upgrade from Silver to Gold though. Once again, FlyerTalk to the rescue!</font>

[This message has been edited by TrojanHorse (edited 12-20-2001).]
Old Dec 20, 2001, 11:45 am

Programs: AA Dirt, HHonors Silver
Watered down or not, I'll score some big brownie points with my girlfriend when I return from the Homewood here in NJ every week with a box of truffles. That alone is worth it. Oh yeah - the extra 10% point bonus will be nice too.

[This message has been edited by FlyinMike (edited 12-20-2001).]
Old Dec 20, 2001, 1:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
LOL, you got me there..

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by FlyinMike:
Watered down or not, I'll score some big brownie points with my girlfriend when I return from the Homewood here in NJ every week with a box of truffles. That alone is worth it. Oh yeah - the extra 10% point bonus will be nice too.

</font>
Old Dec 21, 2001, 2:59 am
In Memoriam

Watered down or not, I'll score some big brownie points with my girlfriend when I return from the Homewood here in NJ every week with a box of truffles.

If a box of hotel truffles will do it, marry the girl!

</font>
Old Dec 24, 2001, 12:08 pm

Fast Track to Gold

Will this promotion be repeated in 2002?
Old Dec 25, 2001, 9:53 am

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
We'll likely all find out at the same time.
Old Dec 26, 2001, 2:25 pm

Can someone explain what the promotion is all about?

[This message has been edited by evarevice (edited 12-26-2001).]
Old Dec 26, 2001, 2:47 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by evarevice:
Can someone explain what the promotion is all about?

[This message has been edited by evarevice (edited 12-26-2001).]
</font>
evarevice -- Welcome to Flyertalk!

You can find more information about this promo in this thread (among many, many others, do a search on "EWRDC"):

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/001652.html
Old Feb 8, 2002, 10:00 am
sk3
Suspended

Programs: AA Gold
Fast Track to Gold VIP Status

This may already have been covered in previous posts, but just in case...

Received the (no annual fee) AMEX Hilton Platinum card in the mail last night. Knew that it got you automatic Silver status, up to 10, 000 pts, etc, from the website:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/poi...editcard.jhtml

But didn't know til I read the card's accompanying literature that you get:

"Fast track to Hilton HHonors Gold VIP status after just four qualifying Double Dip stays at any combination of HHonors hotels..." "...within 90 days of receipt of your [card]".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.