Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Gold VIP Status Short Cuts: Fast Track, Instant, Challenges & Comps

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Gold VIP Status Short Cuts: Fast Track, Instant, Challenges & Comps

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2006, 7:29 am

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
Originally Posted by luisparis
Do you mean we can try and call the London office, than the HKG office if it doesn't work, than the Pareis one, etc... ?

Besides can the fast track be retroactive? like can you use your last month stays when they acept it?
No, the repeat calling generally means to call the office that serves your area. If you don't get the answer you want, hang up and call back the same office later on. Generally you'll get a different CSA. If you don't get the answer you want, hang up and call the same office back later again. The idea is that different CSAs sometimes interpret the rules differently.

In most cases, fast track offers are NOT retroactive, although some people have reported exceptions.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by HomeOnTheRoad
Best way to do this would be to get the HH Amex. I hear they put you on a fast track to gold from that. Not sure if it is spending based or 4 stays in 90 days.
Got the card last summer. No fast track offers to Elite, but Hilton Gold until 4/08 with $20K spent in calendar 2005.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 10:26 am

Programs: ROP G, QR G
Trina,

here is the contact info:

Fax (Resv) + 65 6733 6434
Fax (HHonors) + 65 6733 7300
Email (Resv) [email protected]
Email (HHonors) [email protected]
Web www.hiltonfamily.com

I don't know wether your former stays matter, I think I've only stayed in a Hilton hotel once in my entire life. I wrote a longer mail to the asian office than the european one, explaining I spend a lot of times in SEA hotels or serviced apartments, mostly in The Ascott, and would consider moving part of those stays in Hilton residences, including most of those in London where we're starting to develop pour activities. It was true and it worked. Good luck with your application.

BLI-flyer,

thanks for your word of advice although I had understood that one. Funny thing is the Hilton residence is offering same price for 3 BR apparments high floor panoramic view than for 1 BR (168$ net with 2 BFs), and cheaper than for 2 BR... looking to underent 2 BRs now! lol.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Gold Challenge?

Every rep I've called has been oblivious to the concept of a challenge, as well as the code(s) required.

I've asked them to try a bevy of the codes listed in the other threads, but none of them are valid.

Is challenge a concept that has gone by the wayside at Hilton?

FYI -- right now I'm Silver (Hilton and Mariott).
Old Aug 21, 2006, 4:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Call and ask for a Fast Track offer. It typically helps if you have a few stays scheduled already. If you're Marriott Silver, they probably won't comp you to Gold, but might give you a fast track.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 8:27 pm

Programs: Delta PE, SPG PE
I just completed one to get to gold. It was way too easy as I needed to stay just 4-5 nights in 2 month's. I'm tempted now to call and ask for fast track to diamond.
Old Aug 22, 2006, 12:46 am

Programs: UA1MM, *G,HA Premier Club, Hyatt Disc, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTPlat, ClubCarlson Gold, IHG PlatAmb
Is Gold Challenge usually a one-time deal per account? i.e. if I was offered a challenge last year then would I be able to ask for one again in the event I lose that status 2 yrs from today?

Thx
Jamester
Old Aug 22, 2006, 2:33 am

Programs: EY Plat, Accor Plat
trader... lemme know if u get one... i too would be interested
Old Aug 22, 2006, 7:04 am

Programs: AA, UA, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by trader61
I just completed one to get to gold. It was way too easy as I needed to stay just 4-5 nights in 2 month's. I'm tempted now to call and ask for fast track to diamond.

i'm finishing up a fast track to gold, which i was apparently automatically set for after getting the hilten plat amex card.
i asked if i would be able to do a fast track to diamond thereafter and they said that that was one that you had to "earn." so do let us know what the outcome is with your attempt.. or better yet, does anybody here have any luck with a diamond fast track??
Old Aug 22, 2006, 12:42 pm

Programs: AA Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by kipper
Call and ask for a Fast Track offer. It typically helps if you have a few stays scheduled already. If you're Marriott Silver, they probably won't comp you to Gold, but might give you a fast track.
Thanks for the new nomenclature.

Still took four reps before one understood the "fast track" concept AND had an appropriate code to enter

I'm adding another night (separately) to this week's reservation to get me to the four stays faster.
Old Aug 22, 2006, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by ashcroftj1
i'm finishing up a fast track to gold, which i was apparently automatically set for after getting the hilten plat amex card.
i asked if i would be able to do a fast track to diamond thereafter and they said that that was one that you had to "earn." so do let us know what the outcome is with your attempt.. or better yet, does anybody here have any luck with a diamond fast track??
The Swedish HHonors Amex comes with complimentary Silver status, and a fast track to Gold. The HHonors Amex Gold comes with complimentary Gold status and a fast track to Diamond. So basically fast track to Diamond does exist.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 2:01 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Are there any fast-track to gold methods for refferals?

I couldn't find anything through search...

My sister just signed up for an Hhonors account because of some upcoming Hilton stays and I had her get the Amex card to get silver status before the stay. Are there any current gold promos that she could get before the stays? Is it worth me calling the diamond desk to see if they have any kind of refferal program?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 4:42 pm

Programs: SPG Plat (3.2MM LT), Hilton Gold, AA LT Plat (3.2MM), Hertz 5*, US Mint MVP
Have her quickly spend $20k on the card (I presume it is AMEX Hilton) and she will be promoted to gold, this is how I did it, pretty simple.

Jim
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K;
Originally Posted by CandymanJim
Have her quickly spend $20k on the card (I presume it is AMEX Hilton) and she will be promoted to gold, this is how I did it, pretty simple.

Jim
She could just buy us all nice things and get to the $20k very fast.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:57 pm

There is a fast track promo to gold requiring only 4 stays. Take silver now and get gold in 4 stays. Just remember that you have to requalify to keep the gold status. So many wanna-be gold members forget that (not saying that you are).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.