Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Hilton Family MVP Rate

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Hilton Family MVP Rate

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2010, 6:42 pm

Programs: AS MVP
Success with MVP

I used MVP for a New Year's stay in Vegas (12/31 to 1/3) with no problems. No request for any credentials and an excellent rate with fully cancellable plans. What more can you ask for?
Old Jan 12, 2010, 6:07 pm

Nice to see quite a number of FTers confirming that the rate is valid. I can put my mind at ease and wait for my hotel stays to arrive. Thanks, FT!

alextktan
Old Jan 25, 2010, 8:31 pm

Programs: PC Ambassador, UA , HH Gold
MVP Rate

I wonder whether you must be a MVP member to book this rate. If yes, how to join?

Frankie
Old Jan 25, 2010, 8:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Lets put it this way - google Hilton MVP and try the book online rate - you'll like it.....
Old Jan 26, 2010, 5:56 am

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Originally Posted by pmaddock
Lets put it this way - google Hilton MVP and try the book online rate - you'll like it.....
Google took me back to FT !

The link's

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/mvp.aspx

Bob H
Old Jan 26, 2010, 7:11 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Just book your stays at:

http://www.hiltonfamilymvp.com

David
Old Jan 26, 2010, 7:38 am

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Originally Posted by BobH
Google took me back to FT !

The link's

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/mvp.aspx

Bob H
Sorry - this is a sort of 'grey' zone so I don't want to say anything out-right.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 1:15 am

Programs: PC Ambassador, UA , HH Gold
Actually I already booked this rate but just woner whether I am entiltled to. Any more input?

Frankie
Old Jan 27, 2010, 7:33 am

There is absolutly nothing on the Hilton website indicating any requirements to use the mvp rate.

However, if you make a reservation at a Homewood Suites using the rate, it will say something like "press credentials required at check in." No other brand says this -- the rest just say that you need an HHonors number. There is nothing on the mvp site that suggests that you need to be a press member to use the rate.

Bottom line -- I have used the mvp rate repeatedly without any problem. All points and bonuses apply to the rate to my knowledge. I have no idea if there is really supposed to be some sort of membership or other status to use the rate.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 10:14 am

Programs: HHonors: Diamond, DL: Plat
I use this rate whenever available at the hotel I am booking at. I have never been asked for credentials, however, I do carry my United States Soccer Federation Referee credentials in my wallet in case anyone ever asks about my "direct affiliation with professional sports clubs,collegiate athletic departments or amateur sports Associations".... but I have never been asked.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 7:54 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Has anyone outside of the US and Canada been able to take advantage of the four stays in 90 days MVP fast track to gold?
Old Mar 22, 2010, 6:04 am

Programs: DL, HH, SPG, AMEX
I'm currently staying at the Hilton Kensington in London. I'll let you know if this stay counted after I check out.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 7:57 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Southwest RR, HI Priority Gold, Marriott Rewards
Smile Hilton MVP Gold

I just joined Flyertalk, although I have been a lurker for a long time. I just lost my Gold for next year, as I no longer travel as much for work. I just signed up for the Hilton MPV Gold. Can I use reward stays to achieve the required four nights, or do they have to be paying nights.

Thanks
Made43
Old Mar 25, 2010, 8:03 am
zaf

Programs: HH Gold VIP, BonVoy Gold, BAEC Gold, AmEx Platinum, Visa Infinite
Originally Posted by made43
I just joined Flyertalk, although I have been a lurker for a long time. I just lost my Gold for next year, as I no longer travel as much for work. I just signed up for the Hilton MPV Gold. Can I use reward stays to achieve the required four nights, or do they have to be paying nights.

Thanks
Made43
As far as I know, award stays count.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 8:19 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Southwest RR, HI Priority Gold, Marriott Rewards
Thanks for the fast response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.