Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2013, 1:00 am

Originally Posted by holtju2
When did South Korea become part of Europe?
Sorry, I thought the code was for Hilton worldwide properties. Did not realise that that code was for Europe.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 1:10 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Hi,

anybody having problems with not automatically posting points when using MVP rates?

Thanks,
Old Feb 28, 2013, 2:33 am

Programs: Miles n More Senator ,Marriots Platinum, Hhonors Diamond, Miles n Smile elites,ITA Volare Premium
Originally Posted by diamond club freeloader
Low. You should be fine.
I have never been asked for ID in the UK (mostly, but not entirely, London) based on 6-7 bookings on that code. Having said that, I do have appropriate public sector ID, if asked for.
I read terms & conditions pertaining to this code ( public sector offer). It was surprising that no mention of ID required at check in .. Here is clicking on Rate details.
"
Rate Details PUBLIC SECTOR OFFER

PUBLIC SECTOR OFFER WEEKEND BB RATE EXCEPT AUG (VALID ANY DAY) FULL PREPAYMENT REQUIRED - NON REFUNDABLERules & Restrictions
Taxes
All taxes and local charges are included in room price.
Guarantee Policy
This reservation requires a credit card deposit of £645.00 GBP which will be charged to your card.

If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.

Cancellation Policy
If you cancel for any reason, attempt to modify this reservation, or do not arrive on your specified check-in date, your payment is non-refundable.

At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.

We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.

Totals listed here are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.

ADVANCE PURCHASE/NON-REFUNDABLE RATES- Rules & Restrictions Paymentsfor bookings at Advance Purchase/Non-Refundable rates are not refundable and bookings may not be modified. Rates are subject to availability at participating hotels. Each hotel has specific booking terms and conditions that vary and might include length of stay requirements, day of week restrictions, deposit requirements and blackout dates. Please check with your hotel at the time of booking to determine if any additional conditions apply.

ADVANCE PURCHASE/NON REFUNDABLE RATE Full payment in advance required. Must purchase online at least seven (7) days prior to arrival. Your credit card will be charged immediately for entire stay. Advance Purchase Non-Refundable Rate discounts vary by hotel and commonly range from five (5) to twenty (20) percent off Best Available Rate. Policies regarding changes to Advance Purchase/Non Refundable reservations may vary. Reservations made through certain third party websites and travel agents may not be eligible for changes or refunds. No refunds for changes, cancellation or non-arrival on check-in date. Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise. No prices or hotel availability are guaranteed until full payment is received. Even after full payment has been received, we reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with the payment for this reservation.

Modification of Reservation: Price quoted applies to exact date(s)/nights/stay booked. Modifications to your reservation (including but not limited to name changes, date changes, etc.) are not permitted. However, for bookings in the United States Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, a request to cancel an existing Advance Purchase/Non-Refundable reservation and book a new reservation may be permitted if at the time you are requesting a change to your reservation, you book a new Advance Purchase/Non Refundable reservation at any hotel in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio located in the United States, Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean, subject to availability. Upon receipt of full payment for the new reservation, Hilton will issue a refund for the cancelled reservation, less a service fee. It may take up to four (4) weeks for the refund to be reflected on your credit card. For stays originally booked at the Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, Embassy Suites or Doubletree brand hotels, the service fee is $50.00 and for stays originally booked at a Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites, the service fee is $25.00. For a cancellation and rebooking to be considered, you must call our Advance Purchase Department to request a change to your reservation at (800) 236-7113 or (972) 726-3361 no less than three days prior to your scheduled check-in date.

Early departure/cancellation: If you depart early or you cancel or fail to honor this reservation for any reason, you will not receive any credit or refund.

Extending your stay: Extensions will require a new reservation for the additional date(s), subject to availability and prevailing rates, and this rate shall not apply.

Price: The price you selected includes room rate and applicable taxes only and does not include any applicable service charges or charges for optional incidentals (including but not limited to gratuities, food and beverage, parking, minibar charges and other optional incidentals).

Other restrictions: This rate is not combinable with any other offers and promotions and is not available to groups. This rate is non-commissionable. If you fail to arrive at the hotel on the scheduled arrival date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not receive any refund or credit. Hilton HHonors® membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.

Services provided for an additional charge
Parking charges: Self parking - £30.00, Ltd parking spaces. Valet parking - £30.00
In-Room Wireless Internet: Complimentary
In-Room Wired Internet: Complimentary
Public Wireless Internet: Complimentary
Privacy Policy "

Please note that no mention of ID required at check in in above terms & conditions.
Or Iam missing something.
Please reply
Old Feb 28, 2013, 3:02 am

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by Xevus
Has IBM code for Hilton changed ? I've tried 001368083 and it now shows some weird rate names such as "Allegiance BAR" which is much higher than i expected.
I've been seeing some strange behavior with this code. Just now I checked again at a hotel that I'd already booked at $188. Same hotel, same dates, same code, it showed me $150. I checked again within a couple of minutes, and it was back to $188, but also showed me both IBM and the Allegiance rate (which was a couple of dollars different).
Old Mar 4, 2013, 12:54 pm

Programs: SU Bonus, SK EBG, BD Silver, HH Diamond
Are you trying to book US property ? US used to have their own separate set of account #s, not sure if that is still true.
Old Mar 4, 2013, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by Xevus
Has IBM code for Hilton changed ? I've tried 001368083 and it now shows some weird rate names such as "Allegiance BAR" which is much higher than i expected.
That's supposed to be IBM's Hilton International code. On a side note, on our internal website they stopped listing these codes about a year or two ago. I believe that they have their own hotel booking system that automatically gives the negotiated rates. So I can't tell you whether they are still valid (I know the Hilton and DT/ES/HI/HWS codes still work), luckily I wrote them down before the site went down.

Since FT doesn't allow posting of corporate codes I won't put it on here, but the Hilton code is listed somewhere in this thread. I don't know whether I've seen the DT/ES/HI/HWS code here though.

Last edited by AnthonyF1227; Mar 4, 2013 at 4:41 pm
Old Mar 5, 2013, 5:49 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, BA Silver, HHonors Diamond
Does anyone have a discount code for Cape Town Hilton please? Will appreciate any information and can private message me if you have such a code. Thank you.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 9:03 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club refugee: BA-Br; HH-D
Originally Posted by raji
I read terms & conditions pertaining to this code ( public sector offer). It was surprising that no mention of ID required at check in ..

I quite agree there is no mention of ID being required at check-in, but there is a generic clause in all of the rate Ts&Cs that goes:
"We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error."

Using a rate code that one does not have legitimate right to may possibly be regarded as fraudulent or inappropriate activity. Though I suspect very few of the check in agents have any regard for what rate code one booked under.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 8:02 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by diamond club freeloader
I quite agree there is no mention of ID being required at check-in, but there is a generic clause in all of the rate Ts&Cs that goes:
"We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error."

Using a rate code that one does not have legitimate right to may possibly be regarded as fraudulent or inappropriate activity. Though I suspect very few of the check in agents have any regard for what rate code one booked under.
I always check the details on any rate code. If it says that it is only available to certain people and I'm not one of them, I don't use it. If it doesn't say, then I feel it is Ok to use it. I've found that many rate codes do restrict who can use them, but many do not.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:33 am

Discount Codes for Hilton?

Appreciate if anyone could provide/message me the discount code for Macau and KL. thanks
Old Mar 6, 2013, 4:26 am

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
For those of you who are having trouble with PR13CB working, are you booking through hiltonhonors.com? I have not been able to get this code to work recently for SE Asia hotels. I discovered though that if I didn't book it through the honors site, using the brands sight (hilton.com, doubletree.com, conrad.com), it worked fine. Weird. I know, but doesn't surprise me.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 4:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Originally Posted by AnthonyF1227
That's supposed to be IBM's Hilton International code. On a side note, on our internal website they stopped listing these codes about a year or two ago. I believe that they have their own hotel booking system that automatically gives the negotiated rates. So I can't tell you whether they are still valid (I know the Hilton and DT/ES/HI/HWS codes still work), luckily I wrote them down before the site went down.

Since FT doesn't allow posting of corporate codes I won't put it on here, but the Hilton code is listed somewhere in this thread. I don't know whether I've seen the DT/ES/HI/HWS code here though.
Heck you can google Hilton IBM and other company codes and they will come up.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 6:02 am

Programs: hhonors silver
LV0 is highest rack rate
S-H48 is a Diamond 48 hour forced sell-- highest possible rate at time of booking because the hotel is sold out and they have to pay to walk another guest to another hotel. Not eligible for any discounts (even AAA)
Old Mar 6, 2013, 7:03 am

Originally Posted by grayland
Using the 323009803 Siemens Corp rate code at the BKK Hilton (not Conrad) returns an excellent rate. However the rate is shown as "Siemens NON"

Does anyone know what "non" stands for? Is it a non point/stay earing rate?
NON usually means non-travel agent commissionable
Old Mar 6, 2013, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by pilluelo
I have never been asked for any form of identification when using my clients' corporate rates. As stated in a similar thread, I guess a receptionist would not annoy a stressed out business traveller by asking him upon arrival to "prove" that he is entitled to use the rate booked.

It might be a different story if you book using airline/government rates, though, as they are typically even lower than other corporate rates...

Which company rates do you typically use?
When Corporations are negotiating with the hotel for the year, part of the contract includes whether or not it is usable for clients and vendors and whether it is usable for personal travel. If it is contracted as no for either, you very well may be asked for ID.

Hilton has system-wide discounts which are contracted nationally, usually at a fixed percentage of BAR (best available rate at time of booking). Those rates can then vary from stay to stay and length of stay.

Individual hotels can also negotiate for fixed rates, which are sometimes last room availability, or based on hotel occupancy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.