Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2012, 6:16 am

Programs: UA Gold (Million Miler), FI Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
What about using google instead of asking questions? Www.littleleague.org. Hiltonis one of their sponsors.
Thank you so much. I've never heard of google. How do I use it? Is it something I buy like a calculator? Or is it something on the interweb?
Old Nov 11, 2012, 9:21 am
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Thank you so much. I've never heard of google. How do I use it? Is it something I buy like a calculator? Or is it something on the interweb?
It's a small Travel Agency site used for bookings.

If you are using a computer use a search engine tool in one of the bars at the top of the page and type in just the word "google"
Old Nov 14, 2012, 9:06 am

40% off for public sector employees

I just come across a little flyer (during checking to London Hilton Olympia hotel) which says 40% off with Hilton Worldwide

to book visit
http://www.hiltonpublicsector.co.uk/gci

Available to public sector employees, all year round

however small print says: rate available at weekends at participating hotels in the UK, Ireland and Europe. Also it says identification of public sector employee must be shown on arrival at the hotel. Also this rate include breakfast

I have checked one of the hotel and this gave me similar rate as PR13CB rate however I think PR13CB does not include breakfast. Also this rate maybe available at the location where PR13CB is not available. However when used it may required some sort identification

PS. only valid until 31 Dec 2012
Old Nov 14, 2012, 2:26 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club refugee: BA-Br; HH-D
Originally Posted by anwan
I just come across a little flyer (during checking to London Hilton Olympia hotel) which says 40% off with Hilton Worldwide

PS. only valid until 31 Dec 2012

Indeed - these rates are really good and are not restricted to weekend use, but do seem to have availability restrictions. The public sector bit is fine for me since I am such an employee, but the need for ID on check-in is explicitly stated so may not be advisable unless truly eligible

And the landing page is configured to only discount 2012 rates but Hilton seems to recurrently release public sector discount on an annual basis - so hopefully it won't end on 31 Dec, just revised/refreshed!
Old Nov 14, 2012, 2:56 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
wow thanks for that - wonder how long that has been around.
Just booked for mid-week as well and it took the code no problem (shame didnt know about this before having just had 4 stays in the last fortnight)
Old Nov 14, 2012, 5:02 pm
obs

Programs: BA executive club,priority club Plat Ambassador, Hilton hhonours Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Its been around for at least 3 years as far as I can remember. I have saved a fortune on these rates. Went to Hilton Evian and Vilamoura this year with the family 2 adults 2 children. Saved about £900 each trip. Just booked birmingham Metropole and got it for £56. The code I used for the last 2 years was PR11PN. It still works at some places. I have only been asked once to show my proof of working in the public sector in 3 years. Seems a good deal.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 2:02 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
I take it you still get the points / stays credit ?
Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:45 am

Folks,

is there a replacement available for PR13CB, I can use in 2013?

Any help and comment is appreciated!

Markus
Old Nov 17, 2012, 2:08 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Markus1301
Folks,

is there a replacement available for PR13CB, I can use in 2013?

Any help and comment is appreciated!

Markus
Hi,

I have checked this rate at some properties for 2013 and it is working.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by more4less
Hi,

I have checked this rate at some properties for 2013 and it is working.
e.g. Hilton Stansted Airport
Old Nov 20, 2012, 9:55 am

Used corporate rate - no hhonors points given

Originally Posted by sidnc
Has anyone used these codes? Did they ID you?
I just used N9880578 at a Hilton last weekend. No issues at all checking in.

But I got my folio and NO POINTS, NO MILES.

I usually stay at Marriott/Westin. Those hotels have always given me my points for corporate rates. Here I got nothing. It that normal?
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: IHG Gold,SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Delta Kettle, AMEX Plat, DL AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by dev96

I usually stay at Marriott/Westin. Those hotels have always given me my points for corporate rates. Here I got nothing. It that normal?
You rolled the dice by using a random code. Since Blackstone is joined at the hip to Hilton, there is probably some negotiated issue where Blackstone gave up points and miles earnings for a lower room rate.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by slidergirl
You rolled the dice by using a random code. Since Blackstone is joined at the hip to Hilton, there is probably some negotiated issue where Blackstone gave up points and miles earnings for a lower room rate.
Makes sense. I guess I came out even but got cash instead of points. But I was curious if this is normal and if other corporate rates have a similar effect. They did not even count the night as a 'stay' in my hhonors, which is very odd, I stayed at Westin's when corporate was paying for the rooms and while I did not get points, I always got a stay.

I almost have to say that the blackstone rate may not be worth it for the 12% discount.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Originally Posted by OSLflyer
e.g. Hilton Stansted Airport
Conrad BKK and Millennium BKK
Old Nov 21, 2012, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by dev96

You might not want to give up so quickly. Some properties have been known to mis-code stays that prevents points from being posted. Contact HH regarding missing points and ask them to research. Yes, some negotiated rates may exclude the earning of points, but I don't think it is "normal". It's worth a call/email.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.