Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2015, 6:02 am

Originally Posted by ITravelElite
Hello,

Did you try the Gold Metal Rate: Code 2635167
Great thank you!
Old May 4, 2015, 1:49 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Diamond, HHonors Diamond
Do any of you know if the discounted rates on this site, http://teamusa.hhonors.com/1/ can be used by everyone? I don't find anything in the "Terms and Conditions" on the page.
Old May 4, 2015, 6:05 am

I have used the Team USA rates, which are the same as Gold Medal rates. I never heard of anybody being required to show credentials, but if you are nervous about that, you can get a cheap or free membership in one of the sports clubs that any fan can join.
Old May 4, 2015, 10:23 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Diamond, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Tizzette
I have used the Team USA rates, which are the same as Gold Medal rates. I never heard of anybody being required to show credentials, but if you are nervous about that, you can get a cheap or free membership in one of the sports clubs that any fan can join.
The strange thing is that is does NOT say that you have to be a member in one of those clubs. If that was a requirement I guess it would have said so in the rules on the page? Like for the MVP rate where it says that you have to be a HHonors member to qualify.
Old May 5, 2015, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by runarbg
The strange thing is that is does NOT say that you have to be a member in one of those clubs. If that was a requirement I guess it would have said so in the rules on the page? Like for the MVP rate where it says that you have to be a HHonors member to qualify.
I don't know that it is a requirement. Just that it is easy to have a free or cheap sports affiliation "just in case."
Old May 8, 2015, 12:03 am

Programs: CX GO (in hibernation mode), AA EXP, SPG GO, HH DM
Originally Posted by 1KHI
Any of you have a corporate code for the Hilton or Conrad Singapore? Siemmens used to work in the past to aorund S$170, but no longer works.

Staying for two weeks out of my pocket and the usual codes don't work (or reduce the price minimally, to around S$230)...

Any help is greatly appreciated it.
what did you end up using to book your stay in singapore? i have one coming up in august and curious as to what you used. cheapest rate i have is S$276
Old May 8, 2015, 12:17 am

Programs: EK Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
Plan to stay at Hilton Jumeirah Beach Resort in Dubai.
Any refundable code?
I have my company code but it is not refundable...
Old May 8, 2015, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by MarcoGT
Plan to stay at Hilton Jumeirah Beach Resort in Dubai.
Any refundable code?
I have my company code but it is not refundable...
I think there's a (NON-Refundable) Early saver rate that gives you 30% discount and breakfast.

If you really need Refundable rates, you can try http://teamusa.hhonors.com/. Gives you 15% discount against the BAR and can be cancelled up to 1 day before arrival.
Old May 8, 2015, 1:50 am

Programs: EK Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by PayItForward
I think there's a (NON-Refundable) Early saver rate that gives you 30% discount and breakfast.

If you really need Refundable rates, you can try http://teamusa.hhonors.com/. Gives you 15% discount against the BAR and can be cancelled up to 1 day before arrival.
Thanks, I will have a look
Old May 10, 2015, 7:47 am

I read in the comments that teamusa rate does not give you points/stays is that correct?

If it does not then need to see if it is worth paying the extra $3 (no cancellation) or $8 with cancellation vs the teamusa rate which I can cancel. thanks.

http://loyaltylobby.com/2015/03/23/h...ooking-update/
Old May 10, 2015, 9:39 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by phiota
I read in the comments that teamusa rate does not give you points/stays is that correct?
I have always received points/stay credit when I have booked the teamusa rates.
Old May 12, 2015, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by GentleGiant
The public service rate is being checked. Fact. Maybe not all hotels, but they are in the UK.
I use this code for all bookings (and have entitlement so no problem if ID requested) but have never been asked for ID when checking in.

Incidentally I popped into this thread to find an alternative code, I'm looking to make a stay at a UK Hampton next month and this code results in them telling me the hotel is sold out. When I take the code off they'll happily offer the full range of usual rates. This seems somewhat odd, clicking 'Show available dates' shows that NO dates are available, ever.

Can Hampton's refuse the code like this? It's advertised as offering 20% off Hampton.
Old May 12, 2015, 6:33 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Thanks

maybe I was just unlucky!
Old May 12, 2015, 8:09 am

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Originally Posted by Foxtbh
Can Hampton's refuse the code like this? It's advertised as offering 20% off Hampton.
Yes, or they can restrict the number of rooms offered at the discounted rate. Each property sets its own in-house rules; participation is always optional.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 1:49 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamand; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; SPG Gold; LeAccor Platinum
all the codes doesn't seem to work for Hilton Melbourne? Anyone has any?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.