Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton {US-IL}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton {US-IL}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2021, 8:46 am

Programs: BAEC: Silver
I have just returned from a fantastic 5 night stay. I felt it was good value for money, the King Vista room was very spacious and had excellent facilities. Perfect to have the room divider as we had a newborn with us. Staff were all excellent. Only downside was the elevators - too much waiting. Would be keen to try the Conrad next time by way of a comparison.
Old Nov 30, 2021, 6:03 am

Programs: LH lifetime Sen; HH lifetime diamond; flying blue silver
Originally Posted by dgreen678
I have just returned from a fantastic 5 night stay. I felt it was good value for money, the King Vista room was very spacious and had excellent facilities. Perfect to have the room divider as we had a newborn with us. Staff were all excellent. Only downside was the elevators - too much waiting. Would be keen to try the Conrad next time by way of a comparison.
Hasn't the Conrad closed? https://loyaltylobby.com/2021/11/07/...-indefinitely/
Old Apr 26, 2024, 4:03 pm

Any updates on this property? Looking to stay in a couple weeks and wondering if there are any decent Diamond benefits (upgrades, how well the $36 F&B credit works towards breakfast, etc). Currently at the ES Mag Mile and debating changing.
Old Apr 27, 2024, 1:08 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Originally Posted by lowfareair
Any updates on this property? Looking to stay in a couple weeks and wondering if there are any decent Diamond benefits (upgrades, how well the $36 F&B credit works towards breakfast, etc). Currently at the ES Mag Mile and debating changing.
I've received upgrades on maybe 2/3 of my stays, usually to a junior suite but once to a suite. The F&B credit covers two entrees but if you get coffee/juice then add tax and tip, you'll spend maybe $10-20 more. I like this hotel except there is a lot of street noise at night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.