Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors: Double points in 2013 Q1

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors: Double points in 2013 Q1

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:53 am
cjd

Originally Posted by basset44
Hi All,

Done my search and cant find excuss my ignorance but under the
Anywhere Any Weekend" promotion if I stay on a Fri, Sat and Sun in same Hotel does it count has 3 stays.

Prefer to stay in 1 hotel then do MR

Thanks

Basset
No, under that promotion, a stay of 2 nights or more will earn you 2 stay credits maximum.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:58 am

Hi Chris,
Thanks will stay Fri in one hotel and do MR to another 1st year has Diamond want to try and maintain it.

Basset
Old Jan 25, 2013, 6:44 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
No reply in the 'official' thread, so to apologies for repeating myself...

I was registered for BA (500 Avios) as airline partner at the start of the promo, but have now switched to IB (as they give 750 Avios).

Having selected 'Double Miles' (before the promo started) the IB stays are already coming through as doubled on the HH side. But only 'normal' / single credit for the earlier BA ones. Diamond Desk asked me to wait the full N weeks before chasing!

Has anyone else found a glitch with the BA points?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:30 am

PR13CB is eligible for the promo?

In the old double point promo it wasn't eligible but I read the T&C of this 2013 promo and there isn't the exclusion of this discount.....
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:27 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, HH Diamond, Marriott Silver, Taj IC Silver, *Gold, OW Ruby, 9W Gold, IT Gold
The only non-participating property in Germany is in Bonn. And that's exactly where I have my 8 weeks of stay in Q1 #justmyluck

Even tried requesting the property manager to reconsider participation in promo but apparently, the promo fees is too high, or the demand at this property is super inelastic. Either ways, no bonus points this quarter
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:16 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by jorun
PR13CB is eligible for the promo?

In the old double point promo it wasn't eligible but I read the T&C of this 2013 promo and there isn't the exclusion of this discount.....
Hi,

It is eligible for this promo. Also it was in the promo Q4/2012.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by more4less
Hi,

It is eligible for this promo. Also it was in the promo Q4/2012.
and at the check in hotel, will they ask me to show something because I use this corporate code?
Old Jan 26, 2013, 5:08 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Overall I have been lucky so far with this promo. The 5 hotels I have stayed at all participated. Sad when you have to mention being lucky about using a promo.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 8:31 pm

If someone could confirm: If I have my double dip earnings set to Amtrak and fixed miles (500 miles/stay) and sign up for double miles w/ this promo I will get 1000 amtrak miles (points), correct?
Old Mar 8, 2013, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Embassy.
If someone could confirm: If I have my double dip earnings set to Amtrak and fixed miles (500 miles/stay) and sign up for double miles w/ this promo I will get 1000 amtrak miles (points), correct?
Yes, that's how it should work.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 3:44 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by Embassy.
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Yes, that's how it should work.
...but make sure you're at a participating property.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 7:22 pm

Programs: AA PLT / MR LTPP 1/1/19 / Hilton Diamond
Does HH give any leniency on the "must register before checking out of first stay" condition? I thought I was registered, but to double-check I just tried registering again and it allowed me. I'm guessing I was never registered. I checked out a few days ago...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.