Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Adam Burke's response on using "old" rewards chart certificates after June 1, 2003

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adam Burke's response on using "old" rewards chart certificates after June 1, 2003

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2003, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by attorney28:
A big thumbs up to Adam and Hilton </font>
Ditto!
Old May 30, 2003, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Redeemed:
Who is Adam? Is he an official with HHonors? Can we print a copy of his response to hold onto in case our GLON
is not honored at Cancun in the future?
</font>
Reuters published an article about Adam Burke and the Starwood Lurker on 6 Sep 2001. At that time Adam Burke was Vice President of Marketing for Hilton Hhonors Worldwide and may still be ... in any event, he is one of Hilton Hhonor's senior executives and thus able to authoritatively articulate Hilton's policies and procedures.

The article quotes Adam Burke as saying of his participation on Flyertalk:
"A lot of times they'll say 'I have this issue,' and we'll contact them offline,'' said Burke, who uses his own name when he participates in forums. "But if it's a larger concern or question, a lot of times I'll weigh in and say, ''This is what we've been thinking.'"
http://212.133.71.16/hsmai/news/4009067.2000326.htm

[This message has been edited by amanuensis (edited 05-30-2003).]
Old May 30, 2003, 1:24 pm

Wow, not only did Adam give us accurate chapter and verse on all the new rules but when I called HH just now to order some GLONs the CSR wanted to make sure I knew all the rules and repeated almost verbatim what Adam had written to us. I don't know if Adam got the word to the CSRs but someone did. Better late than never. Good job in responding to customers' questions and concerns, Adam and HH.
Old May 30, 2003, 3:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Anyone know if "old" point stretcher certificates will be able to be used for June/2003-&gt;June/2004 reservations? My guess from what Adam wrote is yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.