Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Millennium Seoul Hilton {KOR}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2019, 1:34 pm

Anyone know what time happy hour is in the executive lounge? Couldn’t find it anywhere online
Old Apr 10, 2019, 4:06 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Any recent reviews of this property? Last ones seem to be from 2017. Cheers. Thanks
Old Jun 26, 2019, 2:16 am

Programs: HHonors
I completed a stay there recently using points. I was upgraded to an executive room on the 20th floor. The hotel still uses the magnetic keycards so you can't use a digital key and online check also wasn't available.

The location is ok. It's slightly out of the centre but near the metro and the train station. The hotel has an hourly shuttle between the train station and the hotel. It's not too far to walk from the nearest subway exit - but look at the map to make sure you get the right one. The hotel entrance is on the opposite side of the building and you have to go up and round a hill to get there.
We used the shuttle to go back to the station. It drops off/picks up at a station entrance near to the airport railway so very convenient. Although the distance is quite short, the journey took a good 20 minutes as the route the shuttle has to take is indirect.

The hotel has 2 lounges one on the 19th and the other on the 21st floor, with children allowed only in the 19th floor. The drinks were available from 5:30pm until 8:30pm. There was a range of spirits, wine, etc and 2 beers one of which was Korean. The evening food consisted of a small range of food mixed between local and international dishes and they were topped up quickly. Although there are 2 lounges, they are not particularly large and so there were queues mid-evening with people waiting to get in.

I don't know if breakfast is offered to Diamonds in the restaurant as we used the lounge. It was an ok range of food however cereals were limited to corn flakes, special k and frosted flakes. It was available from 6:30am.

The room was ok. Not particularly large, and had limited storage space and we weren't able to unpack all of our clothes. The bathroom had a Japanese style toilet seat, which included a pleasant seat warming function. The shower is in the bath and there is an old style plastic curtain that floats up and sticks to you when you first get in.
I liked the very large safe which made it easy to fit everything in, and also find what I wanted without having to take everything out.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 7:12 am

Programs: Delta DM, MM
We stayed there a few months ago on our quests to find the orphanage from where we adopted our daughter. Enjoyed the hotel and thought the location was great. We walked almost everywhere, although we tend to stay away from tourist areas generally. Staff were incredibly helpful in dealing with the orphanage and adoption agency. Nice rooms, nice lounge. We would stay again without hesitation.
Old Sep 10, 2019, 8:41 pm

Programs: SQ KF, A3 Gold, CI Dynasty, UA MileagePlus, ANA AMC, HH Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
Is there an email contact for this hotel? I've tried sending an email to [email protected] with no response.

I've made a cancellable booking 2 months ago for a stay in end sept and it was charged to my credit card. Thinking my trip will be confirmed I paid the credit card charges. But last week had some bad news at home and so had to cancel. There were no refunds for a week and so sent an email with no response.
Old Sep 11, 2019, 12:34 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Stayed here recently. The lobby area is nice enough but I found my room bathroom and carpet dated. The lounge was fine (didn't sample the food, just the drinks) and the service friendly.
Old Sep 29, 2019, 9:22 pm

Something strange going on - not sure if just to me, or there's a wider issue.

All day today I have been unable to access the official Hilton webpage for this property
https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/so...ITW/index.html

I now also noticed that my reservation for next week has completely disappeared from my list on the hilton website.

Can anyone access the website for it and/or having any other issues? I'll give it until the morning before I contact Hilton.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 7:15 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyingHighlander
Something strange going on - not sure if just to me, or there's a wider issue.

All day today I have been unable to access the official Hilton webpage for this property
https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/so...ITW/index.html

I now also noticed that my reservation for next week has completely disappeared from my list on the hilton website.

Can anyone access the website for it and/or having any other issues? I'll give it until the morning before I contact Hilton.
Worked for me this AM..
Old Sep 30, 2019, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by teemuflyer
Worked for me this AM..
Yep all is good now. I did speak to Hilton, and they said they were performing website maintenance
teemuflyer likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 6:49 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
Booked a two night stay for 95/night because of the flash sale. Will report back next month
Old Jun 18, 2020, 9:12 pm

<deleted>
Old Jun 18, 2020, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by TravelingZoomer
Booked a two night stay for 95/night because of the flash sale. Will report back next month
Any update on your stay?
I'll be staying there on the same flash sale, also HH Diamond...
Old Jun 19, 2020, 11:57 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Chih Hsieh
Any update on your stay?
I'll be staying there on the same flash sale, also HH Diamond...
Thanks for the reminder, got the write up done just need my photos to backup to my computer which could take a while it's a backlog haven't done so in ages. Should post within the next few hours
Old Jun 20, 2020, 2:14 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Review

Detailed Review Here: Millennium Seoul Hilton: Old-fashioned but great hotel

Let me know if you have any questions
restlessinRNO likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2021, 6:23 pm

Programs: KF, AM
Did a few recent stays in this old but gold hotel.
Despite covid, occupancy seems rather high.
No further upgrades granted to gold besides the automatic email upgrade, citing "policy".
Executive rooms provide Dyson hair dryers while normal rooms don't.

For anyone looking for the email, its [email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.