Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

UK Hilton Honors Platinum Visa change to joining offer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UK Hilton Honors Platinum Visa change to joining offer

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2012, 2:50 am

Still no points from my November statement (there seems to be an 8 week or so lag from the statement date)...

September points posted 04/11/2011
October point posted 21/12/2011

Nothing since then...

Everyone else experiencing the same?

Last edited by pryonic; Jan 27, 2012 at 3:00 am Reason: Corrected typo
Old Jan 27, 2012, 2:55 am

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pryonic
Yep - seems to be quite a few of us who've had some bonus, free night cert, but no points. I'm going to call them again today.
Old Jan 27, 2012, 3:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Same here ....!

Although I've already booked a night with the cert so not so bothered about the points!
Old Jan 27, 2012, 4:25 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG DIamond
Originally Posted by pryonic
Still no points from my November statement (there seems to be an 8 week or so lag from the statement date)...

September points posted 04/11/2011
October point posted 21/12/2011

Nothing since then...

For me

03/10/11 - September points posted
04/11/11 - October points posted
21/12/11 - November points posted

Looking back over the history last year, there is a fair bit of fluctuation when they post in the month but the september and october points were back to the right sort of time for me (start of the next month before actually paying the bill). I'm concerned however that I've still not had December points post.
Old Jan 27, 2012, 5:26 am

Finally got through to the Customer Experience Team again (after the main CS staff kept trying to fob me off - luckily I'd been left a voicemail by the CET so could quote the time and date of that and that they asked me to call back!). He's going to investigate further and call me back later today with a more definitive answer but they're well aware of a specific problem in the past month with points not posting - that doesn't of course explain the issue with my Oct/Nov points, so he's going to look into that more. Can't wait for them to post so I can just close this account!

Update: they called back as promised and left a voicemail - can now see the issue and have logged a formal complaint about it on their system and will keep me updated once they've worked out the problem and solution. They also looked at my previous complaint re. PDF statements not working and have assured me that this is now finally resolved (although I'm planning not to risk it and just keep receiving paper ones instead!).

Last edited by EDIflyer; Jan 27, 2012 at 8:58 am Reason: Update
Old Jan 28, 2012, 1:15 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by limabean767
oddly I cannot open my statements online either.
Originally Posted by alanjrobertson
my previous complaint re. PDF statements not working and have assured me that this is now finally resolved
I had not seen a single statement since I signed up in November but it does seem upon logging in today that I can view my PDF statements (finally).
Old Jan 28, 2012, 6:20 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, BA Silver, FB Explorer
Originally Posted by ab007
For me

03/10/11 - September points posted
04/11/11 - October points posted
21/12/11 - November points posted

Looking back over the history last year, there is a fair bit of fluctuation when they post in the month but the september and october points were back to the right sort of time for me (start of the next month before actually paying the bill). I'm concerned however that I've still not had December points post.
Same dates for me from the last few months and I haven't had December post yet either. I'd like it to post as I paid for a new boiler on the card and have a large number of points to come. Have got the free night certificate but not had any of the four 2500 bonus points posting yet.

The CES were investigating but I last heard from them about 3 weeks ago. Think I will need to call them again.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:39 am

My December points (actually from my November statement) have just posted.

Still no sign of my 10,000 bonus points though
Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:55 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, BA Silver, FB Explorer
Some points have credited to my account today as well. But it's far short of what I should have had for December. I'd previously had November's credit so expected this to be for December. I should have had over 7000 points but have only received just over 2000. No idea why. And no bonus points yet either.

I'm out of the country so can't ring the CES at the moment but will be doing so again when I get back. I have completely stopped using the card now though.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 11:36 am

Ditto - some points today marked as "BARCLAYS SPEND BONUS". From my calculations it looks like my October/November spend has now posted, but December spend and the outstanding 2,500 HHonors stay bonus has yet to credit. So about 3,000 points still to go then I'll be closing this account - points posting is far too unreliable (and Amex Plat offers 2 HHonors points/£ anyway)
Old Jan 31, 2012, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Got my November ones as well! Good job I'm not in a rush to spend them!
Old Jan 31, 2012, 2:17 pm

Programs: BAEC
And my November base points posted to my HHonors Account, but not the 7500 bonus that showed on the same credit card statement statement.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 3:11 pm

Programs: UA, BAEC, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver.
At last!!

Points for November and December posted today. Exactly 8 weeks from December 6th, which was the date quoted to me when I received a call following my email to the web team. I was told 4-6 weeks.

Still no free night cert, but was advised that will come once the points post, as it seems that is the trigger to confirm the required spend.

So will now wait to see when January's points post.....4-6 or 8 weeks ?

Hard work this CC !!
Old Feb 1, 2012, 2:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not sure that is right, as I got my voucher 2 weeks ago and only had my first set of points posted yesterday. Unless, of course, Hilton gets the data throughout the month and only posts the points once a month.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 6:54 am

Programs: UA, BAEC, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver.
Originally Posted by Raffles
Not sure that is right, as I got my voucher 2 weeks ago and only had my first set of points posted yesterday. Unless, of course, Hilton gets the data throughout the month and only posts the points once a month.
Who knows how it works ? I was advised that when the required points are recieved by the membership team that triggers the voucher. The whole thing is a mess, their processes dont seems to flow from one action to the next. Maybe your points were pending somewhere which triggered the voucher, but as you say there maybe one sweep per month to post the points, and a seperate one for the voucher ? As I said at the top of the post, who knows how it really works, it seems completely random !!

I now have two issues outstanding....the voucher and a membership card. Did the voucher arrive via email ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.