Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

The Definitive Hilton Honors Contest, Games and Sweepstakes Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Definitive Hilton Honors Contest, Games and Sweepstakes Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2004, 3:31 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
OK, I can't believe I (and three other buds at work) overlooked this...

I've been thoroughly enlightened that we have the option of providing 1) A ccount Number, 2) PIN and 3) email address --OR-- 1) First Name, 2) Last Name, and 3) email address. I don't have to boycott.

Did everyone else see this? Am I the only person who missed it?

Last edited by Grog; Sep 7, 2004 at 4:07 pm
Old Sep 7, 2004, 6:22 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
The stay that I re-booked for this past weekend to take advantage of the VISA promo did not post with the 500 bonus points. Since this stay qualified in every way, I have to believe that the bonus points will be posted separate from the stay at a later date. Anyone who has a different experience please post.
Old Sep 11, 2004, 9:24 pm

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Talking Book online and win J trip to MEL for Australian Open (Tennis)

Promotion came to me in the HHonors Traveller magazine...looked in the past 2 weeks but couldn't find any previous topic on this...apologies if I missed it.

Book your Hilton stays online between September 1 and 15 December 2004 (you must complete your stay by 15 December) and stand a chance to win:

Grand Prize
* 2 return Business Class air tickets to Melbourne, departing 26 January 2005(departing from the major city closest to winners residence from which Qantas flies)
* 5 night twin-share accomodation including daily Hilton breakfast in an Exec Floor room at Hilton on the Park, south Melbourne from 26-31 January 2005
*2 tickets to watch the exciting final events of the Australian Open
* Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the official events supporting the Australian Open
* Merchandise packs from the Australian Open, worth AUD$750
* his and Hers Beauty & RElaxation packs from Ultraceuticals, worth AUD$750

Register today at Win a Trip to Melbourne

Official Rules - only open to legal residents of Australia, etc (see Official Rules posted at the Sweepstakes website on www.Hilton.com).

Now finally, a sweepstakes for us Aussies!! (because I can't enter the one to get to Rose Bowl!!)
Old Sep 11, 2004, 9:40 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Also open to residents of Bahrain, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and South Korea.

But NOT New Zealand (we cant enter the Rose Bowl either)!!!
Old Sep 11, 2004, 9:46 pm

Hey this is great! For once a sweepstake open to residents of Japan as well!! This would be a perfect gift for my wedding anniversary...
Old Sep 27, 2004, 7:48 pm

HHonors + Dell = Contest for free laptop!

I stumbled across this, and I figured that any of us would like to enter. It seems they do a verifcation of your HHonors # & Pin # to verify who you are.

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topi...=19&l=en&s=dhs
Old Sep 27, 2004, 8:00 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, HGVC, AA, UA
Thanks! ^ The whole thing took less than 2 minutes.
Old Sep 27, 2004, 8:08 pm

Contest is not open to Canadian residents!
Old Sep 27, 2004, 8:24 pm

Programs: HHonors Silver
No one else has a problem entering HHonors access information into a non-Hilton site?

Hello?!?
Old Sep 27, 2004, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by pdhenry
No one else has a problem entering HHonors access information into a non-Hilton site?
I found that pretty strange since I've had telemarketers call me about HHonors time shares in Las Vegas. I didn't enter, apparently I don't know what my PIN # is
Old Sep 27, 2004, 10:14 pm

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
Originally Posted by pdhenry

Hello?!?
You don't need to enter your Hilton HHonors number or access information to enter the contest, just don't click the "I'm a current HHonors member" box and don't click the link to sign up for an HHonors account. I just entered the contest and only had to give my name and contact information.
Old Sep 28, 2004, 7:04 am

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BLI-Flyer
You don't need to enter your Hilton HHonors number or access information to enter the contest, just don't click the "I'm a current HHonors member" box and don't click the link to sign up for an HHonors account. I just entered the contest and only had to give my name and contact information.
I indicated HHonors membership and was required to enter HHonors data.
Therefore, I checked NOT HONORS MEMBER and was entered without any additional problems
Old Sep 28, 2004, 11:55 am
In Memoriam

thanks ^ no problems
Old Oct 1, 2004, 4:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Just completed in less than a minute. Did read the rules and found this interesting qualifier.

This Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons who are, as of September 1, 2004, age 18 or older.

I highly doubt that I am a NATURAL.
Old Oct 1, 2004, 5:12 am

Thanks for the explanation of how to sign up for the contest without giving out HHonors information. I had no trouble doing the same.

I did notice that it is the same RothGraham company that has been used by Hilton for other contests. There is another thread about that contest and their wanting pin #'s.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.