Wiki Posts
Search

New Bath Amenities

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by ByrdluvsAWACO
Was the LaSource mouthwash made specifically for Hilton?

I'm having trouble finding it anywhere online?
Yep, same as C&E Naturals line mouthwash in ES, they are all specifically made for Hilton and all by Sysco.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:53 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Yep, same as C&E Naturals line mouthwash in ES, they are all specifically made for Hilton and all by Sysco.
Well, that sucks. I can't even buy it from hilton.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 7:14 pm

Programs: HHonors, Delta
LOVE the new toiletries. Worked great on my hair and like the containers, too.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 3:48 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I used these for the first time this week at the Hilton Atlanta and I must say I was very impressed ^ I even brought home some of the conditioner.
Old Sep 17, 2011, 1:54 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
Just back from the Hilton Penn Station in Newark. They had matching body wash with little beads in it. Hadn't seen this at any of the other recent Hilton stays. Just the new massage soap, shampoo etc.

They even had a "matching" shoe polish kit.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MtlFire
Just back from the Hilton Penn Station in Newark. They had matching body wash with little beads in it. Hadn't seen this at any of the other recent Hilton stays. Just the new massage soap, shampoo etc.

They even had a "matching" shoe polish kit.
Were you on exec.floor ? Seems to me body wash only exist in exec. floor. in other Hiltons. For those properties don't have exec.floor, then just simply forget it.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 2:17 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by InkUnderNails
I switched to Shave Secret shaving oil a few years ago. It comes in a very small bottle (18.75ml), it takes about 5-6 drops per shave and lasts for months. It may not work for everyone, but I do not miss carrying shaving cream. It is hard to find, but thankfully it is available at WalMart.
I made a note about this when I saw it back it May and finally remembered to pick it up the last time I as at Walmart. The mister LOVES it and swears he will never go back to shaving cream, so thanks for the tip!
Old Sep 19, 2011, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jemmazee
I made a note about this when I saw it back it May and finally remembered to pick it up the last time I as at Walmart. The mister LOVES it and swears he will never go back to shaving cream, so thanks for the tip!
I'll give it a try, also.

Earlier this month, I was on a floor of the Hilton Springfield, IL set aside for golds and diamonds (but not formally an Executive floor) that had the body wash (but not the mouthwash). I actually liked the fact that the shampoo is in a larger tube than the conditioner, since that makes them easier to tell apart in the shower.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 8:42 am

Programs: HH D, IHG G, SPG G
Finally spotted the mouthwash at the Hilton Newark Airport last week - still haven't seen any bodywash/shower gel.....
Old Oct 30, 2011, 5:46 am

I have had the new PTR products at 2 properties up to now (Hilton LHR T5 and Hilton Reading, both in the UK). And I like them. ^

I especially like the body wash with the "micro-beads".
But the promise on the shampoo tube to leave my hair "clean, nourished, healthy-looking and head-turning" is probably a bit too optimistic...
Old Oct 30, 2011, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Koby
I have had the new PTR products at 2 properties up to now (Hilton LHR T5 and Hilton Reading, both in the UK). And I like them. ^

I especially like the body wash with the "micro-beads".
But the promise on the shampoo tube to leave my hair "clean, nourished, healthy-looking and head-turning" is probably a bit too optimistic...
I agree about the body wash. Only property I have been at so far with it was the SF Hilton and Iimmediately went on their site to order it but unfortunately it wasnt available yet to order. It was under their mens line. I signed up for the notification of when it was available and it just became available friday. Only thing that sucks is you have to have $50 on your order or they REALLY scrfew you in shipping so I ordered 3 bottles so I will have plenty to last me.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 10:47 am

Programs: UA MMGold, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat
Used the new bath products first time last week in two Hilton properties.

Both properties provided small tubes and seems not full/not enough and watery for even one person to use for the supply of conditioning and body lotion. It does not have strong scent which is good but nothing else looks any improvements and the products look cheap to me.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Anyone had seen the bodywash from the C&E citron line at DT ? So far been to 4 different DT, none of them had bodywash at all.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 11:38 pm

Programs: US2, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
I was disappointed that my recent mini tour of Europe yielded no new PTR amenities - only the old C&E.

This was at the Hilton Budapest (Castle), DoubleTree Bratislava, and Hilton LGW Airport.

Oh well, I need a few more stays to re-up status for next year, so I guess there are a few more opportunities to spot the PTR stuff in the wild before year-end...
Old Nov 2, 2011, 1:23 am

Programs: UA Gold, FB, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Anyone had seen the bodywash from the C&E citron line at DT ? So far been to 4 different DT, none of them had bodywash at all.
I had it at the DoubleTree Suites in Minneapolis last month and also at a Doubletree in Florida - don't remember which one. Some others I stayed at did not provide it though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.