Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2012, 3:16 pm

Question Hertz Codes for Late April Needed - SFO / Return In City

Looking for a Hertz Car Rental pickup at SFO and return in the city (Union Square) for late April. Seems their website has no special deals now and I didn't have any luck with AAA or USAA to speak of. Does anyone have any discount codes that are current for Hertz.com or any consolidator website? I've tried Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, etc. I would like to get a standard or full size car for a four-day rental. Thanks!
Old Feb 18, 2012, 6:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by HTexas
Looking for a Hertz Car Rental pickup at SFO and return in the city (Union Square) for late April. Seems their website has no special deals now and I didn't have any luck with AAA or USAA to speak of. Does anyone have any discount codes that are current for Hertz.com or any consolidator website? I've tried Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, etc. I would like to get a standard or full size car for a four-day rental. Thanks!
Have you tried AutoSlash? If not, I'm sure they'll find something. If not now, eventually.

-J.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 11:20 am

Renting a a full size car in PHX on 2/21, returning at LAX on 3/6. Best rate I have so far is with Hertz using Aeroplan CDP. Total is $604, most I have ever paid for a car rental ($/day).

Rate has since gone up to about $1100 so I guess I can't complain. Any of you know a better legitimate code (with Hertz or other) that can bring this down further?

I'm guessing it's the one way portion that is killing pricing. Rental includes unlimited free miles.

Last edited by jakemtl; Feb 19, 2012 at 11:53 am
Old Feb 20, 2012, 6:12 pm

6 day rental in LIH

Having no luck and was wondering if someone can help me out. Looking for a 6 day rental in LIH

Pickup: 3/7 (3pm)
Dropoff: 3/12 (11am)
Car type: Economy/compact (though a convertible could be cool as well)

The lowest rate I can find is $332 (before taxes and surcharges) for a corolla. Any ideas?
Old Feb 20, 2012, 7:37 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by anamaniac
Having no luck and was wondering if someone can help me out. Looking for a 6 day rental in LIH

Pickup: 3/7 (3pm)
Dropoff: 3/12 (11am)
Car type: Economy/compact (though a convertible could be cool as well)

The lowest rate I can find is $332 (before taxes and surcharges) for a corolla. Any ideas?
See PM for options.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 10:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP, United PS, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Amtrak
Can I mix the AAA $10 off/day PC code with my USAA CDP? There are a few AAA codes floating around. The $10/day off up to $50/week is only discounting $30 like the publicly available Hertz offer. There is a new AAA PC which offers up to $40 off/week, but it too is only discounting $30. Will they be revised to the $40 or $50 off at the counter?
Old Feb 20, 2012, 10:04 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by DeltaWings
Can I mix the AAA $10 off/day PC code with my USAA CDP? There are a few AAA codes floating around. The $10/day off up to $50/week is only discounting $30 like the publicly available Hertz offer. There is a new AAA PC which offers up to $40 off/week, but it too is only discounting $30. Will they be revised to the $40 or $50 off at the counter?

While they may apply, they are only supposed to be used with AAA CDP's, so you could get denied at the counter completely. If a PC is only discounting a certain amount on Hertz's website, it's likely that it will happen the same way on the counter system. You could bring a copy of the coupon. Depends on how assertive you want to be. YMMV.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 5:18 pm

Charleston

First time poster here

Looking for help with a rental from 9am 2/24 to 9am 3/5. Midsize(Altima, Camry etc...). West Ashley HLE

Best I have been able to find is $226.62 w/ taxes using CDP 211812 and PC 107520.

Anyone got any better suggestions?

Thanks
Old Feb 23, 2012, 8:48 am

Guys, this thread is for codes only - if you want to talk about where to get the best deals and all, please use the "Hertz Coupons and Discount Discussion" thread.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 10:09 am

Programs: Lotz
Originally Posted by DeltaWings
You pretty much have to go through the USAA site to link into Hertz to get the discount coupons usable on USAA cdp. They're listed as soon as you link and you just choose which one you want to use.

Right now the best link is $10/day up to $30 for weekly or weekend. Pricess have also gone up considerably in the past month.

AAA is pricing a little less but coupon 166110 isn't working to take $10/day off up to $50 through 3/11. 166725 is working for $10/day off up to $30 valid through 3/31.

Last edited by tassojunior; Feb 24, 2012 at 1:24 pm
Old Feb 24, 2012, 3:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Exclamation

Originally Posted by tassojunior
Right now the best link is $10/day up to $30 for weekly or weekend. Pricess have also gone up considerably in the past month.
FYI I could NOT get that PC to work w/ the USAA CDP #77694 (even though it's on their promos page!) here at PWM. Might just be due to this location not participating though.

On the other hand I got upgraded from a full-size to a Crown Vic (G) without using the 1-class upgrade PC #150533. I really think that PC is unnecessary, I have yet to not receive an upgrade.

-J.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 10:22 am

I am in BRU this week. Does anyone have any overseas codes for me? All I am using now is my Gold code.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:00 pm

Adrenaline codes?

Reposted in discussion thread

Last edited by thekeithers; Mar 16, 2012 at 12:15 pm Reason: Wrong thread
Old Mar 16, 2012, 12:35 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Neverlost Discounts through the end of the year

1 Free Day of NeverLost
Two or more rental days
PC# 168884

2 Free Days of NeverLost
Weekly Rental
PC# 130896

Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations are required. Blackout periods may apply. The free day value is deducted from the NeverLost rental fee charged and is redeemable at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada, subject to NeverLost-equipped vehicle availability. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate requirements for the renting location apply and the car must be returned to that location. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included and are not subject to discount. Discount applies to time and mileage charges only. Discounts in local currency on redemption. Offer valid for vehicle pick-up on or before 12-31-12.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-1002...-special-offer
Old Mar 16, 2012, 12:37 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Originally Posted by CalItalian
SAVINGS ON MONTHLY RENTALS WITH HERTZ!
Take $50 off your next monthly rental of any car class at participating Hertz corporate locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Just include Promotion Code (PC) 161416 in your reservation for rentals through March 31, 2012.
Extended till June 30, 2012

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-8998837/save-$50-on-monthly-rentals-special-offer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.