Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2012, 10:45 pm

Programs: American AAdvantage, Aerolineas Plus, Hertz, Hyatt, Marriott , SPG.
Hi everyone!
Anyone knows the current CDP for Amex Centurion and Amex Platinum?
Many thanks in advance.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 11:04 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Please post pickup/dropoff dates/times as well as the car type your looking for. That can affect CDP/PC selection. We'll see what we can do to help get that rate down for you.
You have PM.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 12:13 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by starlanet
Hi everyone!
Anyone knows the current CDP for Amex Centurion and Amex Platinum?
Many thanks in advance.
You have PM.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 5:39 am

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Originally Posted by cblaisd
You have PM.
You have PM.
And I'm stuck with PMS.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 6:45 am

Programs: HH Diamond
What the?!?!
We are sorry, but we are unable to authorise your method of payment. Please enter an alternative method of payment. [DE293]
Can anyone shed light on this? Card has available funds and is listed in my Gold profile, but I cannot get past this error message.

FWIW I'm trying to rent at a destination I only used 3 months ago (FAO).
Old Feb 10, 2012, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by the_savman
What the?!?!
Can anyone shed light on this? Card has available funds and is listed in my Gold profile, but I cannot get past this error message.

FWIW I'm trying to rent at a destination I only used 3 months ago (FAO).
Hertz's systems may be having issues. Call their web support desk at 877-826-8782.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 4:46 pm

Programs: American AAdvantage, Aerolineas Plus, Hertz, Hyatt, Marriott , SPG.
You have PM.
^ Just wanted to say a Big Thank You!
Old Feb 12, 2012, 5:06 pm

Hmm, coupon blackout @ DCA for this weekend? Not having any luck with any of the PC codes.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
Hmm, coupon blackout @ DCA for this weekend? Not having any luck with any of the PC codes.
PM with pickup and return dates/times and desired car class and I'll be happy to check. Our systems can test all known coupons in a matter of seconds.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:25 pm

How to use MARRIOTT REWARDS voucher but still get underage fee waiver?

Hi all,

I have to rent a car for 2 weeks for a medical assignment. My parents gave me four $50 vouchers from their Marriott rewards to use. It says to put in the CDP number. However, I am only 24 and was hoping to use the benefit of the underage fee waiver that comes with my Hertz Gold membership also. Does using another CDP invalidate your Hertz Gold membership benefits? Usually i put the Hertz membership in the Discount/CDP/Club Code: area.

Thanks for the help!
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by coolfez
Hi all,

I have to rent a car for 2 weeks for a medical assignment. My parents gave me four $50 vouchers from their Marriott rewards to use. It says to put in the CDP number. However, I am only 24 and was hoping to use the benefit of the underage fee waiver that comes with my Hertz Gold membership also. Does using another CDP invalidate your Hertz Gold membership benefits? Usually i put the Hertz membership in the Discount/CDP/Club Code: area.

Thanks for the help!
Do the vouchers require a CDP code AND a PC code or just a CDP code? If just a CDP, then you can use the underage waiver PC code -- 144314.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
$15-20 off plus double points

Not sure if targeted but I got this in a #1 Club Gold email a few weeks back:

Receive $20 Off a Weekly Rental and Double Gold Plus Rewards Points: PC# 167230

Receive $15 Off a two-day Weekend Rental and Double Gold Plus Rewards Points: PC# 167193

http://offers.hertzgold.com/Htz_Gold...84&langcode=ga

Good for econ to full-size vehicles through 3/31/2012. I'm guessing you also must be #1 Club Gold.

They need to have another $10 a day PC (that's valid past 2/15...).

-J.
Old Feb 14, 2012, 5:18 am

Do the vouchers require a CDP code AND a PC code or just a CDP code? If just a CDP, then you can use the underage waiver PC code -- 144314.
It doesn't have a PC code that I need to enter, I tried the underage fee waiver code but it didn't work when I look at the final billing.

I was wondering if anyone can help me find a rental. Savannah Ga. non-airport location, 2/25/12-3/10/2012. The best I have gotten has been $371+$40 tax=total $411.

Thanks!
Old Feb 14, 2012, 5:39 am

Originally Posted by coolfez
It doesn't have a PC code that I need to enter, I tried the underage fee waiver code but it didn't work when I look at the final billing.
What makes you think it didn't work? If the PC code applies without error then it should waive the underage fee.
Old Feb 14, 2012, 3:53 pm

No PC work with a CDP in Lihue, HI...help!

I will be renting for one week (3/5 to 3/12) from Lihue, HI.

using a "travel and incentive" CDP but cannot seem to be able add a PC coupon to that rental. I was looking at the $50 off weekly rental coupon expiring 3/31 but no luck...

right now the best I can find is 205+taxes for a week

Any idea if there is a way to get better? I don't belong to AAA or USAA but I have FF accounts and Gold status...

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.