Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2012, 4:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Save $35 on Weekly Rentals

Save $35 on a weekly rental from an airport or neighborhood location when you use PC# 172115.
Must be a weekly rental. Vehicle must be mid-size or higher.
Valid for pickups through December 31, 2012.

https://offer.hertz.com/offers/index...5offweekly.jsp

Note: got this in a Gold email, and it may only work with the USAA CDP# 77694.

-J.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 4:12 pm

Programs: Lotz
Reserve Sirrius for Upgrade

I'd been meaning to try this ploy and did today. I have Prez Circle etc, know everyone at DCA Hertz etc. but have never had any luck with upgrades on the cars they pick for me.

Today I reserved a mid-size on AAA rate and asked for Sirrius (half-price with AAA, $2.50/day). Bingo- they had a silver Mustang waiting for me !

None of Hertz's lower level cars have Sirrius.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 3:47 am

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Originally Posted by tassojunior
I'd been meaning to try this ploy and did today. I have Prez Circle etc, know everyone at DCA Hertz etc. but have never had any luck with upgrades on the cars they pick for me.

Today I reserved a mid-size on AAA rate and asked for Sirrius (half-price with AAA, $2.50/day). Bingo- they had a silver Mustang waiting for me !

Great idea. $5 per day upgrade is a pretty good deal.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by tassojunior
Meh... I once booked C, received F - Ford Fusion SE, it wasn't tagged w/ Sirius but it had it, and I'd say it was a pretty baseline car

-J.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 12:37 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Platium,
Using AAA ID#

168582 $40 dollars off a weekly rental.

169665 $ 50 dollars off a weekly rental.

I think these are good thru 6/30 12 if it helps anybody.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 11:26 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Originally Posted by jzweighaft
Save 10% off as well as $5 a day off, up to $25 off, when you use PC # 166401. Also, the age differential is waived for renters ages 20-24. Valid for any daily, weekend or weekly rental, and for any car class; pickup through 6/30/12.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/specia...ffwkndwkly.xml

Found it from an advertisement on Ticketmaster.com.

Works with CDPs too! But when trying the USAA CDP I got a better discount from that than the PC, but it still took $10 off for a 2-day rental. Percent discounts don't stack.

-J.
This is perfect, since I need to use a gift certificate CDP and it waives my underage fee AND gives me an extra $15 off... so $50 gift card+$15 pc discount+$25 underage a day discount= about $140 in savings...

thx!
Old Jun 7, 2012, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Just got this email:

For a limited time, try Hertz NeverLost GPS for FREE! If you haven’t tried it, now is your chance to experience the power of Hertz NeverLost for free on your entire rental. NeverLost not only gives you turn-by-turn directions in 10 languages, it also lets you build your trip in advance to get you on the road faster. Use PC# 172443 on your next reservation and be sure to select NeverLost as a rental convenience option. Hurry, offer expires August 31, 2012. Good for a one-time use only.

Reserve now with PC# 172443
It was emailed to me with a 5* banner at the top, so not sure if you need to be 5* but there doesn't seem to be mention of that in the T&C that I didn't really read closely:

Terms & Conditions: Offer valid for intended recipient only through August 31, 2012. Discount is a one-time use. Advance reservations are required. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Blackout periods may apply. The free value is deducted from the NeverLost rental fee charged and is redeemable at participating locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico subject to NeverLost-equipped vehicle availability. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates, Insurance Replacement Rates or Hourly Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate requirements for the renting location apply and the car must be returned to that location. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included and are not subject to discount. Discounts in local currency on redemption.
Enjoy!
Old Jun 7, 2012, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gooselee
Just got this email:

It was emailed to me with a 5* banner at the top, so not sure if you need to be 5* but there doesn't seem to be mention of that in the T&C that I didn't really read closely:

Enjoy!
I'm just Gold and I got this email too, so I guess as long as you're a member then you can use it.

-J.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Save up to $25 On a Weekly or Weekend Rental At the Airport or in your Neighborhood

Save $5 a day, up to $25 on a weekly or weekend rental of an Economy to Full-size car (i.e., ECAR through FCAR) or Small SUV (IFAR) when you use PC# 107203 on your reservation. Looks like it essentially replaces PC# 16820, which expires June 30th, although that one had a $35 limit.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-7085...-special-offer

NOTE: Not valid in Hawaii or the NY Metro area.
Valid for pick-up from July 1 through August 31, 2012. (Until then you can use PC # 168210)

-J.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by jzweighaft
Save $20 per day, up to $100, on a any rental car from the Prestige Collection or Adrenaline Collection when you use PC # 171290.
Valid only for Adrenaline and Prestige Collection vehicles.
Valid for pick-ups from May 8 through June 30, 2012.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/specia...00prestige.xml

Remember, these cars are technically not supposed to be rented to anyone under the age of 25, regardless of CDP/program affiliation So use at your own risk and have fun!

-J.
Damn, doesn't seem to be working out of LAX. Unless of course it's because my rental is for October and it's beyond the code period.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 7:13 am

I saw this one mentioned earlier and thought that I would mention that I got a decent discount
Reservation was for pickup at a Seattle neighborhood location, and dropoff at Seattle Airport.
Full size for $41 a day before taxes

The CDP is 1841383
This is the website (http://www.whizkidz.com/members/disc...ertz_gold.html) from the company that provides the code, in case anyone wants some further info on where the code came from. It looks like they have a little card you can print out if you want something to show in case the agent challenges the code you used.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 3:34 pm

Codes not working for Vegas 6/28 - 7/3

Usually I am able to find very good deals in Vegas using PC numbers on this thread, but nothing seems to be working for the dates of 6/28 - 7/3. anyone know of any good CDP/PC's that can be used during this time period?
Old Jun 15, 2012, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Save $20 on any weekend rental of 3 days or longer, of any vehicle (including specialty collections), now through August 31, 2012, when you use PC# 172653.

Summer weekends are calling! Rent any vehicle, including a sporty convertible, SUV or luxury vehicle from the Hertz Prestige Collection, and save $20 on Weekend Rentals of 3 days or longer, now through August 31, 2012. Offer is valid whether you travel one-way or round trip, at participating neighborhood and airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.

Save $20 on Weekend Rentals: PC# 172653

For reservations and details, call your travel agent or Hertz® at 1-800-CAR-GOLD (1-800-227-4653). In Canada, call 1-800-263-0600. Book now as rates are subject to change without notice. See Terms and Conditions below.
http://offers.hertzgold.com/Htz_Gold...32&langcode=en

Offer found in June edition of Hertz Gold statement email. Also read this:
We’re proud to announce that Hertz was voted the Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat’s 2012/13 Car Rental Survey and earned top honors in 14 additional categories. Plus, Hertz swept the car rental category in the prestigious 2012 FlyerTalk Awards.

-J.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Save $40 on a weekly rental in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, or Utah when you use PC# 172675. Valid through June 29th, 2012 (yes in 2 weeks from today).

Last chance to save $40 on a Weekly Rental in places where the sun almost always shines. Take advantage of this special offer at participating airport locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico or Utah for vehicle pick-up by June 29, 2012.

Receive $40 off a Weekly Rental: PC# 172675
-J.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 8:52 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
$20 Off Weekly & Weekends

$20 on Weekly rentals with PC# 168140

or

Weekend (min 3 days) rentals with PC#168184

thru Sep 30, 12

Two free days of neverlost PC#168173 thru Sep 30, 12

Blue Nile Travel Group CDP is 1879271

Last edited by Madhouse24; Jun 15, 2012 at 9:02 am Reason: updated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.