Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2012, 9:25 pm

Is HNL just immune to all coupons? I can't seem to get anything I found here to work at all.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 9:31 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by heyta
Is HNL just immune to all coupons? I can't seem to get anything I found here to work at all.
We have a fair amount of pending Hertz reservations in HNL and every single one of them are discounted with a CDP and PC code, so no, HNL is not immune to coupons. It's possible that there is a blackout for your dates though.

You can post or PM me your pickup and dropoff dates and times as well as desired vehicle type and I'll see what I can do to help.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 5:58 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
$10 per day up to $50 through 3/11/12

PC 166110 - $10 per day up to $50 through 3/11/12

http://offers.hertzgold.com/Htz_no1c...52&langcode=en

Pretty much the same offer that's been floating around, but now through March.

Save up to $50 at the Airport

Save on holiday travels with this special offer! Save $10 per day, up to $50 on a Weekend or Weekly Rental of an Economy – Full-Size car or small SUV with PC# 166110, for vehicle pick-up December 10, 2011 through March 11, 2012 at participating airport locations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.*
Click below to get a quote.

Save $10/day, up to $50 on Weekly or Weekend Rentals of Economy – Full-Size vehicles or Small SUVs: PC# 166110

* Offer excludes NY Metro area and Hawaii

Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations are required. Subject to availability, this offer is redeemable at participating Hertz airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico for the rentals of Economy through Full-Size and small SUV vehicles. Offer not available in the NY Metro Area or Hawaii. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates, Insurance Replacement Rates or Hourly Rentals and may not be used with any other coupon, offer or promotion. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying weekend and weekly rate restrictions for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. Discounts apply to time and mileage charges only. Discounts in local currency on redemption. Offer valid for rentals picked up now through 3/11/12.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 8:52 am

Programs: Lotz
NO Drop Fees PLUS $10-$40 Off !

Good Thru March 31st

PC-156586 - $40 off Weekly Plus No One-Way Drop Fee

PC-156601 - $10 off Weekend Plus No One-Way Drop Fee

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/bb-43...-special-offer
Old Feb 1, 2012, 5:35 pm

First post here and I love this forum. I have been trying to find the best combination codes to use for a week rental while in St Thomas March 7-13. I am picking up from STT but none of the coupon codes I have tried will work. Are the codes blacked out in the USVI? So far the best rate I have found is about $250 for the week using my bj's discount. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies
First post here and I love this forum. I have been trying to find the best combination codes to use for a week rental while in St Thomas March 7-13. I am picking up from STT but none of the coupon codes I have tried will work. Are the codes blacked out in the USVI? So far the best rate I have found is about $250 for the week using my bj's discount. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to FT! PC codes don't seem to work in STT, but CDP codes work just fine. I'd recommend using one of the ones from this page. They all should give the same discount.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Unhappy Rock

Originally Posted by Rut Dog

Tried using it at the CAK (Akron, OH) airport location and it rejects it... tried with both the USAA and Delta CDPs. I'll be renting 2/22-2/25 so I can't use the old one that expires on the 15th either Any ideas?

-J.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 2:43 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Originally Posted by jzweighaft
Tried using it at the CAK (Akron, OH) airport location and it rejects it... tried with both the USAA and Delta CDPs. I'll be renting 2/22-2/25 so I can't use the old one that expires on the 15th either Any ideas?

-J.
Book using the best CDP and PC you can (such as the $10 per day, $30 max) and then at the counter have them swap the PCs. Bring a printout if you wish, but I never do. The counter system is much more flexible than the reservation system. And I've never had it mess with the rate (the way some PCs will raise the base rate in the reservations system).
Old Feb 5, 2012, 5:51 am

New AAA Offers

New AAA offers valid through 5/31/12:

PC 165970: Save $10/day up to $40 on a Weekend/Weekly Rental of any car class at airport locations

PC 107763: Receive a double upgrade on weekend or weekly rentals at either airport or Hertz Local Edition locations
Old Feb 5, 2012, 2:51 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Rut Dog

The one that expires on 2/15/12 is good for $10 per day off of DAILY (+), weekly, or weekend rentals. But it does not work with corporate rates (-).

This new one is not good for daily (-), only weekly/weekend rentals. But the fine print doesn't exclude corporate rates (+), so this could be good for some.

Unfortunately I rent up to four days at a time using a corporate rate, so neither helps much.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 12:08 pm

St. Martin Rates/Discounts

I am visiting St. Martin in the Caribbean from Mar 1 through Mar 12 and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any CDP or PC Codes?

I tried the current 15% discount from the Hertz web site (PC 976290) but it did not work.

Thanks
Old Feb 6, 2012, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by Ratoncito40
I am visiting St. Martin in the Caribbean from Mar 1 through Mar 12 and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any CDP or PC Codes?
Try using one of the ones from this page. The FF program CDP's tend to work the best in my experience internationally. AAA (1805452) is definitely worth checking as well if you're a member.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 5:11 pm

Programs: Lotz
Go Through USAA Site

Originally Posted by jzweighaft

-J.
If you go through the USAA site to Hertz the valid USAA coupons (including $10/day off) are on the link and you click "Quote It" to get the rate and PC applied.

I usually find going thru the AAA and USAA sites also shaves a few dollars off and makes more car classes available.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 12:19 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
A one-way, one-day rental COS-PUB is a breathtaking $240. Of course, Hertz is the only rental car outfit at PUB. Wish Avis were there; my AWD for Avis almost always gives me $36/day for one-ways.

If anyone has a CDP or RQ or something that would bring the COS-PUB rate down, I'd love to know!
Old Feb 9, 2012, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by cblaisd
A one-way, one-day rental COS-PUB is a breathtaking $240. Of course, Hertz is the only rental car outfit at PUB. Wish Avis were there; my AWD for Avis almost always gives me $36/day for one-ways.

If anyone has a CDP or RQ or something that would bring the COS-PUB rate down, I'd love to know!
Please post pickup/dropoff dates/times as well as the car type your looking for. That can affect CDP/PC selection. We'll see what we can do to help get that rate down for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.