Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2012, 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Hetz Govt rates can be quite good, so you may not beat that CDP. Have you tried pairing it with a PC Code (Coupon) to see if you can get the price lower?

If you post the pickup and return dates/times we might be able to help you a bit further.

Also check USAA and AAA. More info here on USAA.
Thanks Autoslash....
I tried about 10 PC's to no avail....Best rate was the govt. CDP rate by itself....
Heading to Vegas 3/10 to 3/17..

thanks
bama
Old Jan 17, 2012, 6:48 pm

Programs: Lotz
Originally Posted by bamafamily
Hey All,
First time poster....
Traveling to Vegas for a week (Sat-Sat) and picking up a Weekly Intermediate for $250 all in.
That is using the Govt. code...(I work for NASA)

I have tried numerous CDP and PC codes to try and get in at a cheaper rate but can not....

I dont see how some of you can get these outstanding prices....

TIA

Bama
Try AAA CDP plus PC 166305 ($10/day off up to 5 days) to see if the pc works. Usually my best rate.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 6:46 am

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, HHonors Diamond, AA Gold, Marriott Gold
Coupon code expires on 2/15/12

Just received this via email:

Rent at the airport and save $10 per day, up to $50 off Daily, Weekly or Weekend Rentals of Economy through Full-Size vehicles and small SUVs with PC# 167112 by 2/15/12
Old Jan 19, 2012, 6:56 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Save $60 on a monthly rental

PC 167090 - Save $60 on a monthly rental through 3/31.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 7:02 am

Save $15/day, up to $75 on Prestige Collection Rentals

PC 167075 - Save $15/day, up to $75 on rentals from the Hertz Prestige Collection through 3/31
Old Jan 19, 2012, 7:31 am

$5/day off at Neighborhood Locations

PC 167252 - Save $5 per day, up to $25 off Daily, Weekly or Weekend Rentals at participating Hertz neighborhood locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico through 3/31
Old Jan 24, 2012, 12:04 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
ONE CAR CLASS UPGRADE THROUGH 4/30/12!
Members can enjoy a one car class upgrade from Hertz on Economy through Full-size vehicles on daily weekend or weekly rentals in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. Maximum upgrade to Premium class. Include PC #158023 in your reservation for rentals through 4/30/12.

SAVE UP TO $75 ON THE HERTZ PRESTIGE COLLECTION!
Enjoy the luxury of a Hertz Prestige Collection vehicle such as Cadillac and Mercedes Benz and save $15 per day, up to $75, at select U.S. locations. Just include PC # 161431 in your reservation for vehicle pickup through 3/31/12. Minimum rental age for Prestige Collection is 25. Prestige Collection includes

SAVE $50 ON HERTZ ADRENALINE COLLECTION!
Inject some exhilaration in your vacation with a Hertz Adrenaline Collection vehicle and save $50 on a weekly rental at select Hertz locations in the U.S. Minimum renal age for the Adrenaline Collection is 25. Include PC # 161420 in your reservation for such vehicles as Dodge Challenger R/T, Chevy Camaro SS, Ford Mustang 5.0 GT Premium with pickup through 1/31/12.

SAVE $20 ON A WEEKLY RENTAL
AAA members can save $20 off a Hertz Leisure Weekly rental of any car class through 12/31/11. Hertz qualifying weekly rate restrictions for the renting location apply. Just click on PC # 147766 to include in your reservation and the savings are yours! You will also enjoy the exclusive AAA discounts and benefits! Offer valid through 12/31/11

SAVE UP TO $50 AT AIRPORT LOCATIONS
AAA members save $10 per day, up to $50, on a daily, weekend or weekly rental of an Economy through Full-Size car or Small SUV at select Hertz airport locations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico (excluding Metro NY and Hawaii). Just include Promotion Code (PC) 163623 in your reservation from 12/10/11 through 2/11/12 and add up the savings!

WELCOME YOUNG AAA MEMBERS!
Congratulations! If you're 21-24 years old, here's your opportunity to rent from Hertz without paying a Young Renter fee.(Must be 21 in Mississippi.) No fee means you'll save $15 to $25 a day, depending on the car class you drive. Just include PC #144314 in your reservation and pick up your vehicle on or before January 31, 2012. It's just that easy.

RECEIVE FIRST DAY FREE ON WEEKEND RENTAL!
AAA members will receive the first day free on a three-day weekend rental of any car class at participating Hertz locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. Include Promotion Code (PC) 164080 in your reservation from December 15, 2011 through March 31, 2012. Also, enjoy all the AAA benefits from Hertz including the free use of a child seat, NeverLost® GPS at daily fee of only $6.99, and many more.

FREE DAY ON A WEEKEND RENTAL
Members receive one FREE day on a 3-day Weekend Rental of any car class at Hertz U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico locations. Just use PC # 157990 in your reservation for rentals through 4/30/12.

WOW! ENJOY A DOUBLE UPGRADE FROM HERTZ AND AAA!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer from Hertz... a double upgrade! Just include PC # 158001 in your reservation for an Economy through Standard 4-door vehicle in U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico through 1/31/12. Maximum upgrade is to a Premium class vehicle. All your great member benefits apply as well!

SAVE $50 ON A MONTHLY RENTAL
Wow! The savings continue for AAA members... Hertz saves you $50 on minimum 28 day rentals of any car class. Hertz qualifying monthly rate restrictions apply. Click on PC #132952 to include in your reservation to enjoy the savings! All your valuable AAA discount and benefits apply as well! Offer valid through 12/31/11

SAVE UP TO $15 ON A WEEKEND RENTAL
AAA members can save $5 a day, up to $15 off, weekend rentals of any car class. Hertz qualifying weekend rate restrictions for the renting location apply. Just click on PC# 147770 to include in your reservation to enjoy the savings! All your exclusive AAA discounts and benefits apply as well! Offer valid through 12/31/11

SAVINGS ON MONTHLY RENTALS WITH HERTZ!
Take $50 off your next monthly rental of any car class at participating Hertz corporate locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Just include Promotion Code (PC) 161416 in your reservation for rentals through March 31, 2012.

GREAT SAVINGS ON YOUR SKI RENTAL!
Hit the slopes and save $10 per day, up to $50, on the weekly or weekend rental of SUV’s and Crossovers by including Promotion Code (PC) 160241. Offer is available through April 30, 2012, at Hertz U.S. and Canada locations noted below. U.S.: AZ: Flagstaff CA: Sacramento CO: Aspen; Colorado Springs; Denver; Durango; Eagle; Grand Junction; Gunnison; Hayden; Montrose CT: Hartford ID: Boise; Hailey/Sun Valley; Idaho Falls. ME: Bangor; Portland MA: Boston MO: Bozeman NV: Reno NH: Manchester NY
Old Jan 25, 2012, 3:23 am

the PC codes don't seem to work with the global sale CDP 754910. Anyone has a PC upgrade code that works with the sale?

PS: I'm looking to rent something in march.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 5:28 am

Originally Posted by das_ubersoldat
the PC codes don't seem to work with the global sale CDP 754910. Anyone has a PC upgrade code that works with the sale?

PS: I'm looking to rent something in march.
PC codes for international rentals are few and far between. Most are U.S. only. The only one I'm seeing right now for an upgrade is good for the U.K.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 5:58 am

PC codes for international rentals are few and far between. Most are U.S. only. The only one I'm seeing right now for an upgrade is good for the U.K.
sorry forgot to mention that it is for a us rental
Old Jan 25, 2012, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by das_ubersoldat
sorry forgot to mention that it is for a us rental
If it's for a U.S. rental, then the Global Sale code is rarely the best option. Try others that you may qualify for including AAA, USAA, Frequent Flyer program CDP's, etc. Those usually work with the standard PC codes. If you need help, feel free to PM.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 6:44 am

Programs: VA Silver, QF FF, Priority Club
Our system automatically analyzes hundreds of Hertz rentals a day to determine the best CDP's and PC's. I can tell you that not once have a I seen the Global Sale CDP get spit out as the low price winner for US/Canada rentals.

About 40% of the time it's the best CDP for international rentals, but it's more likely that something like the CDP for UA or AA freq flyer program members is a better choice.
It's a very good rate (and the best I can currently find) for an Australian #1 Gold member wanting a US rental. Better than AAA/NRMA rate and Affinity Law Society rate.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by JClasstraveller
It's a very good rate (and the best I can currently find) for an Australian #1 Gold member wanting a US rental. Better than AAA/NRMA rate and Affinity Law Society rate.
Interesting. Do you mind posting (or PM'ing) your pickup and drop-off dates/times and location? I'd be interested to see where this CDP was returning the lowest rate. Thanks!
Old Jan 25, 2012, 4:45 pm

Programs: Lotz
Trying to rent from DCA for a week 2/15 -2/22. Best rate is USAA ($131 mid-size). However, neither PC 166736 ($30 off a week) nor 166110 ($10 day off to $50) will stack with that CDP. As a matter of fact the USAA rate jumps $90 when I include either coupon. When I use AAA with a coupon the rate is sky high and when I use AAA without a coupon the rate is still $90 over USAA with no coupon.

It's a corporate airport location, the coupons are still valid, etc. and I thought USAA CDP allowed coupons.

Update: What I Found

Finally got a rate of $85 for a week full size thru USAA. To get coupons workable on USAA it's best to go thru the USAA site where they're listed as soon as you link to Hertz. Also using the USAA CDP directly thru Hertz site I found full size for $165 while linked thru USAA the rate was $135/week. I then applied PC 163623 ($10/day up to $50) which was on the USAA link to get it to $85 per week.

Going thru AAA or USAA to Hertz is usually lower than using their CDP's on Hertz's site and the best way to find the coupons that apply to them.

Last edited by tassojunior; Jan 27, 2012 at 8:49 am
Old Jan 26, 2012, 7:24 pm

PC 167296 - Save $20 on a Weekly Rental at Neighborhood Locations

PC 168151 - Save $30 on a weekly rental

PC 168162 - Save $10per day (up to $30) on a weekend rental

PC 167300 - Save $5 per day, up to $25 off at neighborhood locations

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.