Trump Waikiki Vs. Hyatt Regency Waikiki

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trump Waikiki Vs. Hyatt Regency Waikiki

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2012, 2:27 pm

Been reading this with interest
What or how does someone get suspended like ancient mariner?
Old Apr 12, 2012, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
The only reason people are suspended is for breaking the TOS.
Old Apr 13, 2012, 8:04 am

Location: USA - HNL, SEA, DEN, ORD, MCO, and all points inbetween
Programs: Way too many!
Originally Posted by jww947
I got back from the pro Bowl where I stayed at the trump and I can tell you the room is well worth the $300.00 that I paid. The service was worth the stay as well. If you go with one other person it will be a great experience. ............ There is more going on at the hilton than there is at at the trump. I see the trump as more of a couples or small party hotel and the hilton more family oriented.

Aloha.
Yes. Two different flavors, as I have said. When I go to Waikiki, I go for business or dining/drinks with my lady. We stop at Trump for drinks or lunch because "it's Trump". the brand says a lot if that is to your liking. The spa is not bad either.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 3:29 am

Programs: United Gold
I am planning a staycation at the Trump this Saturday and was wondering if anyone has had luck getting kama'aina rates there?
Old Jun 7, 2012, 12:23 pm

For ppl that booked via Jetluxury, VRBO, or homeaway, do you get the same 2 times a day turn down service as the normal hotel?
Old Aug 23, 2019, 9:23 am
dtc

Programs: Restarting life as UA newb; AA Lifetime Gold
Experts! I was looking at the Trump Waikiki via Costco.

Costco's vacation package was $2400 less than booking the hotel/airfare/car separately.

This seems too good to be true. What's the trap here? What's the downside? What am I missing?

Am I certain to get the worst room in the hotel?
Old Aug 25, 2019, 3:29 pm

Programs: AA, B6, UA, HH, WoH
Originally Posted by dtc
Experts! I was looking at the Trump Waikiki via Costco.

Costco's vacation package was $2400 less than booking the hotel/airfare/car separately.

This seems too good to be true. What's the trap here? What's the downside? What am I missing?

Am I certain to get the worst room in the hotel?
The explanation to your doubts and concerns is:
Costco Travel has really good deals.

I have used them several times, after extensive price comparisons. If they have what you are looking for, they are probably going to be a much better deal. One caution is to understand the cancellation details and refund terms.

If you are looking for more detailed feedback you will need to post more detailed information:
Dates, point of departure, number of nights, car rental, total Costco quote, etc

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.