Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Overly personal talk from flight attendants

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Overly personal talk from flight attendants

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2009, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by futureacnp
Ok since my last post I've dated 2 flight attendants. I love FAs! ^^ They said that I might want to consider being checked for possible fetish towards FAs.
Dated (hang out + dinner + regular meets) ? Or dated (regular hook ups) ?

I have met two FA recently, both FA are almost perfect match (appearance, bodies, kissing skills, hobbies), but both of them are not ORD based !

Last edited by peteropny; Jun 17, 2009 at 9:37 am
Old Jun 16, 2009, 6:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pitbrian

Do you prefer any particular airline?
UA has quite a lot of cute guys (young and older).

AA to me is limited, but whenever I fly them, they have some ugly and old "straight" guys.

Asian airlines don't have much cute guys, especially they are not even look to be gay. However, I have seen one or two cute guys occasionally on SQ ! I have once on SQ F, one SQ guy saw me strolling around the plane and he spotted me. (he was serving J in upper deck) He decided to come down and serve me personally. Too bad I didn't have an overnight layover in SFO, or I would definatelly hook him up.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 12:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
UA has quite a lot of cute guys (young and older).
Depends of your definition of a young of course. They "youngest" UA FA's are in their early 30's after all furloughs.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 6:21 am

Programs: AA PLT, UA 1K (2k), Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Dated (hang out + dinner + regular meets) ? Or dated (regular hook ups) ?

I have met two FA recently, both FA are almost perfect match (looks, bodies, hobbies), but both of them are not ORD based !
Lol. I'm gonna keep the answer to myself

Ever since I knew these FAs, I feel that my elite status is worthless. I've had several of these conversations in the past few weeks:
FA: "Would you like to have a nice dinner tomorrow night?"
Me: "Sure, where"
FA: "What if we meet at ORD tomorrow afternoon?"
Me: "Well I'll have to look how much the walk-up fare is going to cost me"
FA: "Don't worry. I've gotten that taken care of."

^^
Old Jun 17, 2009, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by holtju2
Depends of your definition of a young of course. They "youngest" UA FA's are in their early 30's after all furloughs.
Not really, both of FA I met are around my age, late 20s. But definately not early 20s, besides, I am not interested in guys more than 5 years younger than me.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 7:44 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
i guess that I am like some of the other posters that tend to be flying the wrong flights. I would welcome the personal attention as it is always good to have friends in HIGH places.

Old Jun 17, 2009, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
i guess that I am like some of the other posters that tend to be flying the wrong flights. I would welcome the personal attention as it is always good to have friends in HIGH places.

And the fun shall continue when we land ...
Old Jun 17, 2009, 10:25 am
Suspended

i'mjealous of you guys! i wish the cute FA's would hit on me. it's only happened once, on wn, about 7 yrs ago when i was in my early 20s. i never met up w/him but we called/emailed for a little bit, and i decided i wasn't interested.

i rarely see hot FA's on UA. i mostly fly UA. is there a strategy to meet hot FA's??? me wants to know. i'd totally want to date (or hookup) w/a FA. or really just any person who loves to travel as much as i do!
Old Jun 17, 2009, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by fly22much
i'mjealous of you guys! i wish the cute FA's would hit on me. it's only happened once, on wn, about 7 yrs ago when i was in my early 20s. i never met up w/him but we called/emailed for a little bit, and i decided i wasn't interested.

i rarely see hot FA's on UA. i mostly fly UA. is there a strategy to meet hot FA's??? me wants to know. i'd totally want to date (or hookup) w/a FA. or really just any person who loves to travel as much as i do!
John,

You should start flying with me.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 12:48 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by futureacnp
John,

You should start flying with me.
is that because
A) you have good luck finding hot FA's?
B) you are personally going to introduce me to the mile high club?

i think you should share some details of the story on how you met both of these 2 FA's, and what is your current relationship w/them!
Old Jun 17, 2009, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by fly22much
is that because
A) you have good luck finding hot FA's?
B) you are personally going to introduce me to the mile high club?

i think you should share some details of the story on how you met both of these 2 FA's, and what is your current relationship w/them!
A. I've always had hot FAs on my UA flights recently. A couple of weeks back I was sitting in Y, and when the beverage service started, I asked for my usual drinks. As I was taking my credit card out, he said: "dont worry, Mr. futureacnp, it's on me." Lol. I felt special. I gave him a GTEM, and my business card of course

We'll save the rest of the story for later date

B. Lol. Well. You know my flying pattern. Haha.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 1:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
I "generally" find the more attractive FAs (at least or AA) on International routes. Typically, the FAs are working less days and have more time to "look out after their appearance." Working 12-13 hour days on domestic routes will age anybody quickly.

But as been mentioned in other posts, the legacy carriers have had very little new hires with most FAs now over 30 (and 30 is by no means old). I have to say that when I am flying while an attractive FA is nice and I try to go out of my way to be nice to any FA, I realize that they are doing a job and would be uncomfortable with a FA hitting on me. But about six or seven years ago I had a UA FA dump the contents of liquor cabinet into my carry on and had the (gay) GA on my connecting flight put me into F. I have also had many a FA bring me back food or booze from F back before I made EXP with AA. But I think its more than looks, its the way you present yourself and your level of charm (sometimes lacking in attractive gay men).
Old Jun 17, 2009, 1:59 pm
Suspended

perhaps my issues is a lot of my lfights in the last 2 mos were red-eyes. i typically don't comb my hair, i take out my contacts, and generally look like i'm about to go to bed. so i suppose if i saw any attractive person...pax or fa/ga etc, they'd prolly think i was not very attractive hehe.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
This thread is useless without pictures
Old Jun 17, 2009, 3:34 pm
sfo

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
The term "cute" refers to babies, small animals, and perhaps small children, "good looking" refers to a guy or is "cute" just a gay thing. Have never seen a "cute" 40 yr old gay man in my life, good looking yes, but not "cute"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.