Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

PSP Gayla VIII - MARCH 25-27, 2011 (changed from 3/18-20)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: Which Dates Do You Prefer for PSP Gayla VIII in 2011
March 18-20, 2011
60.00%
March 25-27, 2011
60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

PSP Gayla VIII - MARCH 25-27, 2011 (changed from 3/18-20)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2011, 7:04 pm

Thank you Peter for arranging a great get together and thank you Howard for graciously hosting Saturday night. It was wonderful to meet you all and Can't wait for my next Gayla. I'm now safely ensconced in a Corner King suite at the new HRH Tower is Las Vegas and can HIGHLY recommend this to any body looking for high end classy digs off the strip. However, I'm now a little bit confused about the towel situation here, they are all white. I'll have to call the front desk and see what they suggest.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 9:47 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Thanks to peteropny for organizing and howard-socal for the hospitality and great food on Saturday night! The Boeing swag was a nice touch. ^

Even though it was a small crowd this year, it was nice to meet some new people.

Originally Posted by goteed1
However, I'm now a little bit confused about the towel situation here, they are all white. I'll have to call the front desk and see what they suggest.
LoL
Old Mar 28, 2011, 8:52 am

Programs: AA, UA, HH, *wood
Originally Posted by peteropny
I want to thank Howard-social and LGA for hosting the dinner party tonight....
+^

Add a thanks to Peter for organizing!

Missed the regulars, but just as entertaining as ever. It was a nice relaxing weekend in P.S. Weather in P.S. was nice and warm, which was odd considering how cold and windy Cabazon was.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 4:48 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Thank you to all for attending!!!
Old Apr 1, 2011, 2:32 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, HY Diamond, ZE Pres
more thanks

And thank you to my dear friend Christopher (LGA) for being a great co-host and busy bee helping me get ready.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.