Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2018, 11:11 am

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by shadow520
I didn't see this promo in my TR account. My next trip to LAS isn't until June, but I could make a day trip or an overnite to Windsor with only a little advance planning.
It's not on the TR account page, it's buried in every email I receive from CET regarding a promotion. Reading the various LV forums, it seems to be going out to everyone. Check the Vegas Message Board for a discussion.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by Harry Lyme
Yeah, but it benefits everybody, especially gamblers. It'll take half the effort to do DIAD. Heck, even Platinum can be had for a penny or two. One selfish thing I hope happens between the Quest and this promo: reducing the amount of parking fee complaints. Little excuse to not at least be Platinum, unless of course you have no trips planned til April.
Between the TR Visa, the quests, the bonus for hotel stays, and double TC's in Feb, they do seem to be giving away Platinum. If the parking fee really burn you that much, stay at the RIO.
Harry Lyme likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 10:39 am

No Diamond Status This Morning

I checked my Total Rewards account this morning and I was dropped back to Gold status. I called Founderscard and they said that they had to call Total Rewards this morning because they were told that there would not be a lapse in status. They were waiting for a response and they would email me when they got an answer. I got an email from Founderscard that stated the upgrade should be completed by the end of business today.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 7:54 pm

Programs: AA PLT, United Silver
Originally Posted by mistermichigan
I checked my Total Rewards account this morning and I was dropped back to Gold status. I called Founderscard and they said that they had to call Total Rewards this morning because they were told that there would not be a lapse in status. They were waiting for a response and they would email me when they got an answer. I got an email from Founderscard that stated the upgrade should be completed by the end of business today.
so far still at gold status which I was told would be processed end of business today as well.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 8:13 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards/AAdvantage
Just check play app I am back to Gold too
hopefully updates soon
Old Feb 1, 2018, 9:38 pm

To repeat what I've said elsewhere, I was at a property today and nothing has been updated. I asked for a new card and got a Diamond with a 1/2018 expiration. On the Total Touch screen it showed nothing, but I had the Diamond background. And it's not just FC cardholders, but tier matches as well. Who knows who else?
Old Feb 2, 2018, 8:45 am

My Diamond status has been restored. Apparently Total Rewards was being slow doing all of their status matches and upgrades. I was reading that people who gained their tier status through TR Visa were downgraded as well.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 10:55 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards/AAdvantage
Originally Posted by mistermichigan
My Diamond status has been restored. Apparently Total Rewards was being slow doing all of their status matches and upgrades. I was reading that people who gained their tier status through TR Visa were downgraded as well.
Yay mine too
"

MY CURRENT TIER

DIAMONDUNTIL January 31st, 2019
Old Feb 3, 2018, 3:11 pm

New way to make Diamond

Got an e-mail from CET yesterday. Sign up for TR Visa (odd since I already have the card), put 5,000 on it in 90 days and auto Diamond. So now we have a zero cost way to make Diamond. It does look like they want everyone chasing Diamond. No wonder they put in the entry fee for Diamond lounge, it's a pure money maker for CET properties. Either you gamble to get there or you pay the fee. Win-win for CET.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 9:17 am

I'm thinking of signing up for an upcoming trip in 10 days. Do I have a chance in getting the TR Diamond status done in 10 days? If so, does anyone else have a good referral offer they can share? TIA
Old Feb 5, 2018, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by crapz1
I'm thinking of signing up for an upcoming trip in 10 days. Do I have a chance in getting the TR Diamond status done in 10 days? If so, does anyone else have a good referral offer they can share? TIA
That's going to probably be tough, especially getting approved and requesting the status in time.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 1:17 pm
IoT

Hello all,

I just found out about the Founders Card on Friday (February 3rd, 2018) and applied. Was approved on Monday (February 5th, 2018)...and immediately requested the Caesars Diamond status perk.

I will post how long it takes for me to receive the status...just in case it helps someone else.

Going to Vegas at the end of March 2018.

(wish I had known about this before getting the Mlife credit card...I could have been tier-matched to Mlife Gold without it).

-IoT
Old Feb 6, 2018, 1:19 pm
IoT

Originally Posted by crapz1
The approval process for the Founders Card states 1-2 business days.

The request for the TR Diamond status stated 3-weeks in the description...but then stated 2-weeks once I submitted the request. So 2-3 weeks, not sure if anyone has received the status sooner?
Old Feb 6, 2018, 5:13 pm

I've said it a couple of times, but I don't like to say it anymore because it can set very unrealistic expectations. That being said, let's just say I was approved for FC and submitted my request right before they sent up the info to CET. Swift. Otherwise, err on the side of caution.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by Harry Lyme
I've said it a couple of times, but I don't like to say it anymore because it can set very unrealistic expectations. That being said, let's just say I was approved for FC and submitted my request right before they sent up the info to CET. Swift. Otherwise, err on the side of caution.
My Diamond approval through FC a few years ago was right at two weeks. FC is quick, but it is dependent on how quickly CET acts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.