Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2016, 3:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, WoH Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Exec Plat
Additional Questions

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
Happy New Year to you also. PM sent.

Please understand that the $295 offered mentioned at the beginning of this thread is a very old offer. The best ONE YEAR deal now is $395 with no initiation fee. Though, it's a New Year so there might be some additional changes later in 2016.
Baccarat_King thanks for your continued update to the this thread. Can you please PM me your code? Definitely want to give you credit for my referral.

Couple of questions though....

1) Is the Founder's Card membership good for 365 days following enrollment? Or is it tied to a calendar year?

2) To your knowledge, a January 2016 Founder's Card sign-up should get me Total Rewards Diamond through March 2016 (only)... with the possibility (if the Founder's Card/Total Rewards relationship is renewed) for Diamond through March 2017. Correct?

3) If I enroll on-line, how quickly can I ask for a Total Rewards Diamond upgrade? Is my on-line enrollment immediate? Or do I need to wait for an enrollment kit to arrive in the mail?

Thanks... and look forward to your response.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by g8rjeff
Baccarat_King thanks for your continued update to the this thread. Can you please PM me your code? Definitely want to give you credit for my referral.

Couple of questions though....

1) Is the Founder's Card membership good for 365 days following enrollment? Or is it tied to a calendar year?

2) To your knowledge, a January 2016 Founder's Card sign-up should get me Total Rewards Diamond through March 2016 (only)... with the possibility (if the Founder's Card/Total Rewards relationship is renewed) for Diamond through March 2017. Correct?

3) If I enroll on-line, how quickly can I ask for a Total Rewards Diamond upgrade? Is my on-line enrollment immediate? Or do I need to wait for an enrollment kit to arrive in the mail?

Thanks... and look forward to your response.
1) 365 day year, NOT calendar
2) Correct, they have NOT announced the Caesars renewal yet. Should be announced soon.
3) Immediately. You do the upgrade on the FoundersCard website (entering your credentials). Process is "basically" manual and is quoted as 4-6 weeks. Some have mentioned it occurs in as little as 2-3 weeks, YMMV.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 4:24 pm

I want to buy diamond status
Old Jan 2, 2016, 4:26 pm

How and how much,and if is possibile black diamond because I have platinuim
Old Jan 2, 2016, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by velikov1983
How and how much,and if is possibile black diamond because I have platinuim
If you are Platinum, and rather close to Diamond, it might make sense to just play (with the daily tier bonuses) to reach Diamond.

FoundersCard provides Diamond Status, it does not matter if you are Gold or Platinum in Total Rewards already.

The average price for one year of FoundersCard is around $395+initiation fee. There are many offers for waivers of fee and sometimes promotions for 2 years of (prepaid) membership.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 10:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, WoH Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
1) 365 day year, NOT calendar
2) Correct, they have NOT announced the Caesars renewal yet. Should be announced soon.
3) Immediately. You do the upgrade on the FoundersCard website (entering your credentials). Process is "basically" manual and is quoted as 4-6 weeks. Some have mentioned it occurs in as little as 2-3 weeks, YMMV.
Just dawned on me... we're in 2016. How would they grant Diamond Status for 2015 (good through March 2016)? I think I might be too late. Am I in status limbo ... and must wait for Founders & Caesars to decide if they're going to offer Diamond status in 2016 (good through March 2017)? I would still do it (even if it expired in March 2016) because I have significant Caesars related travel in February and March.

I'm prepared to move quickly & plan to purchase... because I have a trip in the first week of February.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by g8rjeff
Just dawned on me... we're in 2016. How would they grant Diamond Status for 2015 (good through March 2016)? I think I might be too late. Am I in status limbo ... and must wait for Founders & Caesars to decide if they're going to offer Diamond status in 2016 (good through March 2017)? I would still do it (even if it expired in March 2016) because I have significant Caesars related travel in February and March.

I'm prepared to move quickly & plan to purchase... because I have a trip in the first week of February.
Until they announce the renewal (with Caesars), the status is only good until March 2016. So, yes, one should act fast if they need it for February and March 2016.

I was going to follow-up the renewal again later this week. It has NOT been announced yet, but it is expected. But, I would never say something is a "done deal" until it is officially confirmed.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 8:49 am
KKB

Just received an email...

Unfortunately NOT about Casears yet...(darn it!)
BUT it says they will be raising base rate to $595 at the end of January.
FCKRISTIN182 is a referral code if anyone still needs it. (good through 1/11--$395 rate)
But honestly, I am not renewing unless Caesars confirms--I cannot justify the cost otherwise.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KKB
Unfortunately NOT about Casears yet...(darn it!)
BUT it says they will be raising base rate to $595 at the end of January.
But, remember, everyone is "basically" grand-fathered in at the rate they signed up with. (for yearly renewals)
Old Jan 7, 2016, 5:23 pm

FCSCOTT229 for $395 annual good until Jan. 15. I think the initiation fee is waived.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 7:55 pm

Founders Card - Diamond Status

Hi...

New here but have been following this thread.

We go to Vegas Caesars properties twice a year (June and October). If we were to request a Founders membership now for the $395 fee and IF Caesars renews will we be Diamond for our June and October trips? We are currently Platinum.

We may be willing to run the risk of Caesars NOT renewing for the $395 but not sure if we are willing to pay the $595 people are saying it is increasing to at the end of the month even if Caesars DOES renew.

When we do request membership whether it is at $395 or $595....are we subject to future increases?

Also....any thoughts on whether or not Caesars WILL renew? Should they have by now? If I was to email Founders directly....would they let me know?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Jan 8, 2016, 12:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by love2bet
Hi...

New here but have been following this thread.

We go to Vegas Caesars properties twice a year (June and October). If we were to request a Founders membership now for the $395 fee and IF Caesars renews will we be Diamond for our June and October trips? We are currently Platinum.

We may be willing to run the risk of Caesars NOT renewing for the $395 but not sure if we are willing to pay the $595 people are saying it is increasing to at the end of the month even if Caesars DOES renew.

When we do request membership whether it is at $395 or $595....are we subject to future increases?

Also....any thoughts on whether or not Caesars WILL renew? Should they have by now? If I was to email Founders directly....would they let me know?

Thanks in advance for your help!
(a) I don't believe the $395 will go away. (my PERSONAL hunch, so don't get made at me if that is not the case...)
(b) Your renewal rate is consistent. So, if you do a deal like $295x2 PREPAID you then pay the renewal of $295 for life (feel free to PM me for this info). But, for many, that is really only an advantage if you are going to keep the membership for many years
(c) I believe Caesars will renew. FoundersCard has not announced yet. I believe we just have to wait and see. They will definitely announce it when it happens (and I'll also be sure to post here).
(d) Yes, if they (Caesars) renews the FoundersCard program, you are good through 2017.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 8:29 am
KKB

Good questions!

Baccarat king you are always very helpful.
Wondering...I think this has come up, but would like clarification.
I joined Founders Club in late April 2015.
If Caesars does continue w/ FC, will my Diamond status be renewed March 1 (since that is the new renewal date for TR bumped up from April 1)? And then does Diamond status continue for the next year?
Not trying to work the system...we honestly may be downgrading our Vegas trips w/ 2 out of state at college now...if we don't renew I am wondering if the benefits are tied to FC or TR!
THANKS!
Old Jan 10, 2016, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KKB
Baccarat king you are always very helpful.
Wondering...I think this has come up, but would like clarification.
I joined Founders Club in late April 2015.
If Caesars does continue w/ FC, will my Diamond status be renewed March 1 (since that is the new renewal date for TR bumped up from April 1)? And then does Diamond status continue for the next year?
Not trying to work the system...we honestly may be downgrading our Vegas trips w/ 2 out of state at college now...if we don't renew I am wondering if the benefits are tied to FC or TR!
THANKS!
My belief, and please understand this is just what I deem to be true. Once they request your upgrade (with Caesars) it "sticks" until the next renewal year even if your FC membership lapses. So, in essence, IF Caesars renews your Caesars status should be renewed via FC at the beginning of April (since you are a FC member at the beginning of April). I do know in past years, folks sometimes have to follow this up. But, it's been rather seamless. Others, their Caesars status seems to automatically update.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

It has been confirmed!

Yes, Caesars did renew and is valid through 2017.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.