Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2016, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by robboc25
Please could some one send me a referral? I would like ceasars diamond for April 8th - if I sign up today you think I could get my status in time?
I really believe that would be very "close." Will be hard to guarantee.

Remember, from the perspective of FoundersCard you are buying a membership with a number of benefits that you deem valuable. So, the upgrade to Caesars Diamond is just one individual benefit.
Old Mar 27, 2016, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by robboc25
Please could some one send me a referral? I would like ceasars diamond for April 8th - if I sign up today you think I could get my status in time?
PM Sent. I got CET Diamond within a week after signing up, but I am sure it could vary. I sent e-mail asking for expedited CET Diamond and checked CET status a few days later, and had the Diamond.
Old Mar 29, 2016, 2:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by sg4515
PM Sent. I got CET Diamond within a week after signing up, but I am sure it could vary. I sent e-mail asking for expedited CET Diamond and checked CET status a few days later, and had the Diamond.
FoundersCard's customer service has been very "decent" with regard to the CZR-Entertainment Diamond Upgrade, BUT, the terms&conditions are :

Please allow up to six weeks for upgrade.
Must be 21+ to redeem this benefit.
So, while people have had great success (with upgrades far faster than six weeks), it can be a "bit" of a gamble. But, who doesn't like a "good gamble."
Old Mar 31, 2016, 10:57 am

Programs: Spire Amb IHG, HH Gold, TR Diamond, Mlife Plat, National Exec, Avis Pref Plus
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
So, while people have had great success (with upgrades far faster than six weeks), it can be a "bit" of a gamble. But, who doesn't like a "good gamble."
I mean, we're talking about a gaming loyalty program. Gambling is the reason I go to Vegas lol
Old Apr 1, 2016, 10:27 am

I got Diamond within 2 weeks of signing, have yet to put it in action, I will tonight at Harrahs Ak chin in AZ. I will post any info of value.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 8:21 pm

I don't gamble, so is there any benefit for TR Diamond or anyway to game it and not lose money?

Looks like Diamond comes with free $100 dinner. Is that renewed every year? Also, what's in the lounge? Is there good food and drinks like a Centurion lounge?
Old Apr 7, 2016, 5:22 pm

Programs: Spire Amb IHG, HH Gold, TR Diamond, Mlife Plat, National Exec, Avis Pref Plus
Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
I don't gamble, so is there any benefit for TR Diamond or anyway to game it and not lose money?

Looks like Diamond comes with free $100 dinner. Is that renewed every year? Also, what's in the lounge? Is there good food and drinks like a Centurion lounge?
100 dinner is every year. The lounge has drinks but the food is more snackish (chips + dip, veggie plate) type of things and nowhere comparable to a Centurion Lounge.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 5:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Rommie2k6

Originally Posted by csyoung49
100 dinner is every year. The lounge has drinks but the food is more snackish (chips + dip, veggie plate) type of things and nowhere comparable to a Centurion Lounge.
Lounges in other markets (not-Vegas) have "better" food. Especially Atlantic City, but you need to be Diamond and use points for entrance in AC.

Drinks in Vegas lounges are OK. You still have some non-well brands such as Ketel One and Goose. They put out hot (appetiser like) food in Vegas around 16:00, IIRC. Never very impressive.

Other things that are significant cost savings :

- Resort Fee Waiver (and use of all Resort Fee Features)
- Parking (Atlantic City, but Vegas will probably have parking charges soon)
- $100 annual dinner (as mentioned above)

The "skip the cab line" feature is also a rather good benefit.

Matching benefits :

- Borgata in Atlantic City has a continuous "status match" program (to Borgata Black Card) for Caesars Diamond
- Other matching programs are non-consistent; so not really as much of a benefit

Last edited by baccarat_king; Apr 9, 2016 at 5:31 am Reason: added Borgata AC Matching
Old Apr 9, 2016, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by VegasBandito
I got Diamond within 2 weeks of signing, have yet to put it in action, I will tonight at Harrahs Ak chin in AZ. I will post any info of value.
How did AK Chin work out? I am going there next weekend for the 1st time and was wondering about Diamond benefits there.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by sg4515
How did AK Chin work out? I am going there next weekend for the 1st time and was wondering about Diamond benefits there.
It was fun to use, I didn't use the diamond lounge mainly because there was no "bar" however you can go in there and have a wait staff like a restaurant , you get 4 free drink tickets per day which was cool since they don't do free drinks (like Vegas). You get them from total rewards desk. Overall nothing too amazing because lines were not long enough to bypass using diamond
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:56 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
Lounges in other markets (not-Vegas) have "better" food. Especially Atlantic City, but you need to be Diamond and use points for entrance in AC.

Drinks in Vegas lounges are OK. You still have some non-well brands such as Ketel One and Goose. They put out hot (appetiser like) food in Vegas around 16:00, IIRC. Never very impressive.

Other things that are significant cost savings :

- Resort Fee Waiver (and use of all Resort Fee Features)
- Parking (Atlantic City, but Vegas will probably have parking charges soon)
- $100 annual dinner (as mentioned above)

The "skip the cab line" feature is also a rather good benefit.

Matching benefits :

- Borgata in Atlantic City has a continuous "status match" program (to Borgata Black Card) for Caesars Diamond
- Other matching programs are non-consistent; so not really as much of a benefit
There's also two free show/attraction tickets per month in Vegas.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mudpuppy
There's also two free show/attraction tickets per month in Vegas.
Yes, that's a really good one. I always forget that.

In a nut-shell, if you visit Vegas and especially if you stay at Caesars Properties in Vegas a few times a year... it's sort of a "no-brainer" with the $100 yearly credit.

$100 credit + 5-10 nights of resort fees. You are in pretty good shape, IMHO.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 5:51 pm

Referrals

What do you get for referring someone for the FoundersCard? I assume there has to be some benefit to it but I haven't been able to find anything about it.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 3:05 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Mlife Gold
Could someone PM me a referral code for founders card? Ty
Old Apr 13, 2016, 4:11 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by zohyeahz
Could someone PM me a referral code for founders card? Ty
Hi there,

PM sent =)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.