Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 4, 2022, 3:49 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: miamiflyer8
When you reach 200.000 tier points within a tracking period. you will receive what we call a milestone gift. After this, you will receive a gift when you reach each 100.000 points level.

In May 2022:
200.000 receives 40.000 award points or certain gift items (scarf, towel set etc)
300.000 receives 60.000 award points or certain gift items (scarf, towel set etc)
400.000 receives 100.000 award points or certain gift items (scarf, towel set etc)
500.000 receives 100.000 award points or a choice of certain gift items (scarf, towel set etc)
600.000 receives 100.000 award points or a choice of certain gift items (scarf, towel set etc)
700.000 receives no award points but a choice of certain gift items (scarf, towel set etc)
800.000 receives no award points but a choice of certain gift items (scarf, towel set etc)
900.000 receives no award points but a choice of certain gift items (scarf, towel set etc)
1 Million wait for it! receives no award points but a choice of certain gift items (scarf, towel set etc)
So, safe to assume this goes on indefinitely.

Print Wikipost

Rimowa and other gifts to AY Plats

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2024, 1:06 pm

Programs: AY LUMO
Just received my last old school (vanhan liiton) milestone for 300k

Are these milestones vanished away, we dont know.

NoWindowSeat and miamiflyer8 like this.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 6:39 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Good timing!

As they are introducing new and published milestone gifts, my guess is these old ones will vanish.

I am celebrating this last non-Adios day by flying AF
kauppias and Rokka like this.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 10:44 pm

Programs: AY Plat
This made me note that I just yesterday made it over 300k, maybe I should send a message to CS..
Old Mar 8, 2024, 2:34 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, EBG, FB Blue, Asante Platinum, AB Exec
Originally Posted by ffay005
Good timing!

As they are introducing new and published milestone gifts, my guess is these old ones will vanish.

I am celebrating this last non-Adios day by flying AF
Flying as f..k or flying Air France?
Old Mar 8, 2024, 3:06 am

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Originally Posted by Finaviator
Flying as f..k or flying Air France?
I thought about that... And didn't want to clarify But yeah, I'm trying out Air France as a pleb in zone 5. So far, legroom was abysmal and the plane landed at the wrong terminal at CDG, which happened to be the terminal where my connecting flight would depart from, but that did not help, we were all bussed to 2F. Then a lengthy wait at passport control and another bus back to 2E. So far, CDG has proven to be just the mess and h*llhole its reputation claims it to be. But I have four hours to kill so no hurry. And no checked bag.

Even if I'm only going to TUN, the whole itinerary takes 10 hours, so I stocked up on some sandwiches yesterday and bought one more here at CDG. Grand total 15 EUR. Return would be 30 EUR, so I guess that's what the lounge visits are worth to me.
Finaviator likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 4:14 am

Something positive! Milestones are still here.

Passed 250k tier Adios last night (flights flown few days earlier) and now I have a new milestone available:

Old Mar 23, 2024, 9:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by OH-LGG

Passed 250k tier Adios last night (flights flown few days earlier) and now I have a new milestone available:
65k Avios is hands down the best of the group. That can be a 4-digit value. I miss the Sony CD-collection though
OH-LGG, vulle and WiVM like this.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 9:07 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Would be a good idea for AY to publicly communicate on these milestones, as these could be a motivator to fly more regularly once the official milestone of 95k points is reached.
Especially, what is the first unpublished milestone? here we have 65k adios for 250k tier adios, and 60k points (40k adios) for 300k tier points (200k tier avios).
NoWindowSeat and OH-LGG like this.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 7:56 pm

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN

Got mine too last night, also just recently passed 250k. Nice, they are still here.
Seems like the milestone gifts are being processed faster now. Didn't recieve any e-mail, though. Did you?
Old Mar 24, 2024, 12:09 am
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold

Thanks for reporting, good to know they are still there, guess we’ll learn soon at what level these start nowadays.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 3:23 am

Originally Posted by FlyeBye
Didn't recieve any e-mail, though. Did you?
No additional information just saw this milestone under my Plus profile.
FlyeBye likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 4:41 am
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
No additional information just saw this milestone under my Plus profile.
That’s good development as it seems it’s been automated, finally?
intuition likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 5:59 am
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by ranskis
Would be a good idea for AY to publicly communicate on these milestones, as these could be a motivator to fly more regularly once the official milestone of 95k points is reached.
Last time we asked *) Finnair to communicate an unofficial policy, perhaps this happened:
https://loyaltylobby.com/2023/12/08/...anuary-1-2024/

*) OK OK , no one knows if there actually was a connection betwen the asking and the termination. And if gifts now appear without having to call and ask for it, then maybe they actually want to keep on doing this. I'm just saying.
kauppias, FlyeBye and Rokka like this.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 7:39 am

Programs: Onko teillä S-etukorttia?
To me this looks like the old milestones have just autoupdated to Avios. 250k is pretty much 400k in old (yes, not 100%) and 65k Avios is close to 100k old.
What is strange is they have milestones published now (new ones), yet these unpublished ones are just popping up (with all old choices also).

But maybe im just too pessimistic.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 3:08 am

Programs: AY Plat
Was just awarded with the 250k tier avios gift too. Interesting to see if I will also get the 300k old points gift I was promised not too long ago. I reached those 300k last month just before the change to avios.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.