Who is writing at Million Mile Secrets? [merged MMS discussions]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is writing at Million Mile Secrets? [merged MMS discussions]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2014, 1:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Hilarious! Were other templates leaked as well?
Old Jul 29, 2014, 1:59 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Wow. Pretty funny reading though. Yes, as noted above an absurd game of mad line for sure,
Old Jul 31, 2014, 3:00 am

Programs: SPG Plat. Marriott Plat. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Diamond. IHG Plat.
lol, this is gold.
A good eye OP, or very lucky timing.

My favorite is here.
<edit as needed to reflect current sign-up bonus – If card is 25K, mention that it is better to wait for 50K>
Old Jul 31, 2014, 5:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

What about this is wrong? I use templates all the time for content I want to have a consistent look & feel. And certainly the people here up in arms about bloggers not necessarily recommending the best CC sign-on bonus cannot reasonably object to a blogger actually mentioning that better offers may come along.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 8:14 am

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by sbm12
What about this is wrong? I use templates all the time for content I want to have a consistent look & feel. And certainly the people here up in arms about bloggers not necessarily recommending the best CC sign-on bonus cannot reasonably object to a blogger actually mentioning that better offers may come along.
Nobody said anything about "wrong" except you.

I see "funny", "fascinating", "gold". Unless my CTRL-F is broken.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 8:42 am

It's not wrong. It's funny.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 7:47 pm

It is a guilty pleasure of mine to visit that site just for the TRs. Lets just say Emily is, um, not Hemingway.

Then we had some ice cream. It was good! I liked how cold it was.

Last edited by jpetekYXMD80; Jul 31, 2014 at 7:56 pm
Old Aug 1, 2014, 1:24 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN

View Screen Capture

Old Aug 1, 2014, 8:18 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jpetekYXMD80
Lets just say Emily is, um, not Hemingway.
oliver2002 has given us the precise version of one gem. The 'report' he quotes from also includes "The salad tasted like a regular house salad" and "The steak was tasty!"

Time for a new thread highlighting literary tours de force in miles and points blogs?
Old Aug 1, 2014, 7:08 pm

I wonder if the TRs are from templates too?

For <meal> we had the <standard american meal>. We made sure to put it on the <insert link for Chase card> Sapphire Preferred because 3x pts on 1st Fridays!!!!!!!!!!!!! The food was good, we especially liked how tasty it was.
Old Aug 2, 2014, 4:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I use templates all the time for content I want to have a consistent look & feel. And certainly the people here up in arms about bloggers not necessarily recommending the best CC sign-on bonus cannot reasonably object to a blogger actually mentioning that better offers may come along.
you dont think it is at all excessive? even a little?
Old Aug 2, 2014, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by 1848

For <meal> we had the <standard american meal>. We made sure to put it on the <insert link for Chase card> Sapphire Preferred because 3x pts on 1st Fridays!!!!!!!!!!!!! The food was good, we especially liked how tasty it was.
LOL
Old Aug 2, 2014, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by 1848

great!
Old Aug 3, 2014, 9:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
you dont think it is at all excessive? even a little?
Absolutely not for the content being generated.
Old Aug 3, 2014, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Absolutely not for the content being generated.
understood. i will agree with you then i dont understand SOME of the complaints in this forum and in blog comments. and im saying that as someone who doesnt really read any of these blogs, or for that matter any blog in these (multiple) "categories" of blogs. i am fine with flyertalk, and pretty much only read blogs in other "categories" - actual original writings/data etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.