Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

AA to start MIA-TLV and JFK-TLV (maybe LY too)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA to start MIA-TLV and JFK-TLV (maybe LY too)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2014, 5:45 am

Elal tried recently but giving out status matches. But even those who got platinum status, will agree that there a waste of time. There airplanes suck, no matter which class, and there service is even worse.
If AA keeps the phl to tlv flight, I'm sure elal will stop being partners with AA, and even though its Very limited, they'll for sure stop allow to book seats on elal with AA points.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 10:39 am

Programs: UA Premier Platinum, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by zipo
I'm sure elal will stop being partners with AA, and even though its Very limited, they'll for sure stop allow to book seats on elal with AA points.
That's exactly what happened when Delta started flying to Israel; their partnership with EL AL ended despite efforts by EL AL to keep it going.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.