Wiki Posts
Search

Unabashed Cholula Spam

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2005, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Modapa
Okay, so I haven't posted in a few days....it's taken a LOT of time just to keep up on the reading.

Other than that, I've posted a query that none of YOU guys bothered to answer, and the only reason I can think of that you didn't was because you didn't know the answer. If you had read it, you would know why I haven't posted in a few days.....
I humbly regret that I somehow missed this. Couldn't find what you were talking about.

Modapa, If it is still important, please repost.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 11:05 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Rewards Platinum, Hilton Honors lackey
Originally Posted by mikey1003
I humbly regret that I somehow missed this. Couldn't find what you were talking about.

Modapa, If it is still important, please repost.
Mikey, as I said to Dov last night, it's really not important anymore, since the flight was delayed and I had to reschedule anyway. But the question was posted in a new thread "Upgrade on CO/Delta Codeshare for Cancelled flight". (Sorry, I don't know how to link to a thread) I got a lot of answers, just none from the usual suspects...I was just blowing off steam and at the same time, trying to prove that Gargoyle's comment, below, was true and busting your chops....I guess I was too tired and it didn't come off that way.

"Originally Posted by Gargoyle
When the women get quiet, and you can't see what they're up to, it's not the time to start criticizing them, not the time to get cocky. It's the time to start worrying. At that point you've already lost, you just don't know it.

You're married, you should have learned that lesson years ago.
"

Last edited by Modapa; Aug 17, 2005 at 11:12 am
Old Aug 17, 2005, 11:11 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Rewards Platinum, Hilton Honors lackey
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
Is it just me, or have there been a lot more delays on flights this summer?
My daughters ORD-ATL flight last night was over two hours late. She didn't pay attention when they announced the reason, but I think weather was fine in ATL. Her other flights the past two weeks have all been delayed, and I'm seeing lots of others... or is it just an August thing?
Gargoyle, there does seem to be a lot of weather related delays this summer, but then I wouldn't have anything to compare it to since I only started all this massive flying in October of last year. This seems worse than flying in the middle of winter. I never had this much trouble getting to my destination when the snow was flying. All I know about the delays in ATL last night is that they were delaying flights arriving into ATL. Of course, they said it was weather, but who knows. It does tend to mess things up when they delay the arriving flights, but the ones leaving ATL are leaving on time. There has to be a lot of people missing connections.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 11:48 am
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
The women in this group are out working hard and making money, while it seems SOME of our male counterparts on here have MORE than enough free time on their hands to repost to old posts. Mikey if you are bored I have about 5 weeks of paper work I need to get done to catch up on my client reports, I need a whole stack of training materials updated, I need 4 mailers created and about 700 contacts entered into my database (and this is all on top of actually being with clients during the day). Any of these would be a more productive use of your time than reasweering ancient posts, I fear you are going to get done with that project and go back and answer the re-answers to the re-answers.

Dovster 619
mikey1003 602
Traveller 526
socrates 526
Cholula 520
Lehava 504
indufan 375
Canarsie 294
Gargoyle 196
Modapa 141
Cornroaster 119

Have they given up? Did they quit post padding? No fight left? Can't they take the heat? Are they rolling over and taking a dive?

What is wrong with our women that started this post padding in May?

Can't they take the heat? CHOLULA is HOT!!

Are they FOO FOOed out?

[B](Speaking of FOO FOOed out, who helped Lehava out of her FOO FOO?...Inquiring minds want to know)[/B]

http://www.geocities.com/dovbg/index.html
Old Aug 17, 2005, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Talking

Originally Posted by Lehava
The women in this group are out working hard and making money, while it seems SOME of our male counterparts on here have MORE than enough free time on their hands to repost to old posts. Mikey if you are bored I have about 5 weeks of paper work I need to get done to catch up on my client reports, I need a whole stack of training materials updated, I need 4 mailers created and about 700 contacts entered into my database (and this is all on top of actually being with clients during the day). Any of these would be a more productive use of your time than reasweering ancient posts, I fear you are going to get done with that project and go back and answer the re-answers to the re-answers.
Touchy, aren't you?

I am caught up on all of my paper work, and EVERY one of my reps better be caught up!

I am not reanswering ancient posts, I am bringing you new NEWBIES up to date!

And the last 3,000 posts are mostly PP

Last edited by mikey1003; Aug 17, 2005 at 1:32 pm
Old Aug 17, 2005, 6:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A real on-topis post Cholula sighting!!!!!!!

El Meson Restaurante Mexicano, Hamilton Plaza, Chattanooga, TN.....I gots here on the Red Tail...Not Dulta
Old Aug 17, 2005, 8:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Dulta
Stop that. You don't hear me constantly saying NorthWorst do you????
Old Aug 17, 2005, 8:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Originally Posted by Traveller
Stop that. You don't hear me constantly saying NorthWorst do you????
Thats because you know how to spel
Old Aug 17, 2005, 9:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
A CHS sighting tonight at El Mariachi "Spanish-Mexican" restaurant off Federal Highway in Boca Raton.
They featured lots of Cuban food and we really were happy to get the Cholula to pour onto the ropa viejo which was seasoned for American tastes. The lechon asado was hopeless even with the CHS but they really knew how to handle seafood and shrimp.
Not a bad place at all and they immediately brought out a second bottle of Cholula when they saw how much we were using and that the first one was running low.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 9:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by monitor
They featured lots of Cuban food and we really were happy to get the Cholula to pour onto the ropa viejo which was seasoned for American tastes. The lechon asado was hopeless even with the CHS but they really knew how to handle seafood and shrimp.
My Spanish is not all that good but I would be hesitant about going to a place that serves old rope and lecherous ....
Old Aug 17, 2005, 9:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dovster
lecherous ....
I won't say it... I won't... I won't....
Old Aug 17, 2005, 9:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by Traveller
I won't say it... I won't... I won't....
I am certainly happy that you didn't. Monitor is far from being lecherous.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am certainly happy that you didn't. Monitor is far from being lecherous.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 10:00 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Monitor is far from being lecherous.
I think Dovster is really milking this joke.

Perhaps it is because he did not get lait today.

Maybe it is even because he did not get any Cholula hot sauce today.

Most of all, it is because he once again did not snarf (a popular Cholulan word) any of Cholulas Delta Air Lines SkyMiles today...
Old Aug 17, 2005, 10:11 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Chili Garlic Cholula

I have been going to Vicente Foods at Bundy and San Vicente in Brentwood for a gazillion years. One reason I have remained a loyal customer since post-teen days is that management listens to customers. Another reason is shorter lines... another reason is someone is always around to help you to your car with your groceries. Two other reasons are Chris and Ira; both have been employed for so long that I feel that we have grown up or old together. A couple of weeks ago I asked Chris to see if he could get the new chili garlic cholula. Bingo! On the shelves today. I bought the Vicente Foods homemade chicken enchiladas (which are great) and made even better with my new chili garlic cholula

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.