Search

Unabashed Cholula Spam

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2005, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Red face

Originally Posted by Gargoyle
When the women get quiet, and you can't see what they're up to, it's not the time to start criticizing them, not the time to get cocky. It's the time to start worrying. At that point you've already lost, you just don't know it.
Smart man...

if my ex had been as smart as you, maybe I'd still be married. @:-)
Old Aug 16, 2005, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Traveller
and my laptop sux when I don't have my mouse on it.. the touchpad and left click button stick and it's hard to select, highlight, copy, paste, etc... so I tend to not post as much when I'm on the road....
No excuses. I never use a mouse and if the buttons stick get a new laptop. As to how the left click button got that way, we don't need to know.
Old Aug 16, 2005, 9:28 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by Modapa
I'm going to be sore tomorrow and I sure wish I had someone who could rub my sore legs!
Give Dovster some Cholula hot sauce with which to work and he will most graciously accept the honors.

After all, the unorthodox application of Cholula hot sauce seems to work for Lehava in her dreams:
Originally Posted by Lehava
Night all...of to dream about free DL business class tickets to TLV, Cholula hot sauce and that cute construction guy in the photos earlier (I'll leave it to your imagination how they get combined in the dream)
I love your sense of humor Modapa!
Modapa has a sense of humor?!?
... I'd be tempted to take a MR and buy an ear of corn.
Traveller, are you saying that you want to nibble on Cornroaster’s ear?!?
And just where were you last night when I had no one to talk to??? Traveller kept me company for a while though, until she went to bed......
I simply cannot comment on this...
You must have been dreaming, Dov

Either that, or you were reading those posts about concrete and steel erection in your sleep and thinking they were emails.
Should this exchange be called rebar versus Dove bar?
Originally Posted by mikey1003
http://www.kettleclassics.com/cobra.htm

Classic Foods, Inc., San Francisco, CA, maker of Kettle Classics potato chips and Jalisco Foods Co., San Antonio, TX, maker of Cholula Hot Sauce have announced the launch of a new co-branding effort that begins in September.

The launch is for the new Cholula flavored Kettle Classics that become available this month. The first trade ad is targeted right at Frito-Lay,quote said Florencio Cuetara, President of Classics Foods. We thought it was important to position ourselves against the leader to establish the new flavor.
...I hate to break the bad news to you, mikey1003, but that product had been discontinued long ago.

You see, the date of that Internet web site to which you have linked is in the year 1999...
Cholula has already nabbed me once about mixed loyalty
You have been using Tabasco hot sauce instead of Cholula hot sauce?!?
Has Canarsie fallen off the planet or is his loyalty now over in the Hilton Forum (where they are scary in a different way than this thread is scary)
Seriously, I was flying on Delta Air Lines as a passenger that day.

I do do that occasionally, y’know...
Old Aug 16, 2005, 10:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by indufan
No excuses. I never use a mouse and if the buttons stick get a new laptop. As to how the left click button got that way, we don't need to know.
The $750 off Dell laptop coupon that was in Travel Technology a few days ago was tempting.... but this is a company laptop, I'd hate to buy a new one on my own dime...

I guess I have to clean out the junk food from underneath the clicker buttons.
Old Aug 16, 2005, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
The $750 off Dell laptop coupon that was in Travel Technology a few days ago was tempting.... but this is a company laptop, I'd hate to buy a new one on my own dime...

I guess I have to clean out the junk food from underneath the clicker buttons.
Lay down the law, tell the company you need a new one.
Old Aug 16, 2005, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Lay down the law, tell the company you need a new one.
This one is pretty new... we only get new ones every 2 years. I think it'd be better to clean the keyboard on this one this weekend.
Old Aug 16, 2005, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Smile

No excuses.
Okay, I've been reading formus other than Delta.

Look at all the fun we women have and can talk about. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463367
Old Aug 17, 2005, 1:12 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Rewards Platinum, Hilton Honors lackey
When the women get quiet, and you can't see what they're up to, it's not the time to start criticizing them, not the time to get cocky. It's the time to start worrying. At that point you've already lost, you just don't know it.

You're married, you should have learned that lesson years ago.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I couldn't have said it better myself!
Old Aug 17, 2005, 1:16 am

Quote:
I love your sense of humor Modapa!

Modapa has a sense of humor?!?

I resemble that remark!
Old Aug 17, 2005, 1:31 am

Okay, so I haven't posted in a few days....it's taken a LOT of time just to keep up on the reading.

Other than that, I've posted a query that none of YOU guys bothered to answer, and the only reason I can think of that you didn't was because you didn't know the answer. If you had read it, you would know why I haven't posted in a few days.....

It is midnight in Seattle and I've just gotten into the hotel, two days later than I was supposed to because of a cancelled CO flight. CO blamed it on the weather. The weather in CLE was beautiful, the weather in Seattle was great, but the weather in NEW JERSEY was bad, and that's where the pilot was supposed to be coming from. Then they booked me on a flight going through ATL with a DELTA codeshare, which I was in line to be upgraded on, but the WEATHER in ATL was bad and my CLE to ATL flight was delayed long enough for me to not be able to catch my Delta connection.....so,

they put me back on an 8:30 p.m. flight to SEA, which I finally boarded after spending 8 hours in the airport today. I then spent four and a half hours in coach when I should have been comfortable in FC, on a 737, with a guy in front of me reclining his seat ALL the way back, squishing me as much as possible while the guy next to me was trying to fold his legs in a pretzel in an attempt to get more comfortable and squishing me on the side in the process.....I am NOT in a very good mood!

Besides the aggravation of not getting rebooked on a flight the next day, I lost two full days of work and I'll only be here two days before I have to turn around and go home. What a waste!

Very appropriate comment, Gargoyle
Old Aug 17, 2005, 1:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Other than that, I've posted a query that none of YOU guys bothered to answer, and the only reason I can think of that you didn't was because you didn't know the answer. If you had read it, you would know why I haven't posted in a few days.....
Modapa, in the crush of post padding which has overwhelmed this thread recently, I must have missed your question. Could you please repeat it?
Old Aug 17, 2005, 1:46 am

Originally Posted by Dovster
Modapa, in the crush of post padding which has overwhelmed this thread recently, I must have missed your question. Could you please repeat it?
Dov, it's okay. The question is moot right now anyway. I asked the question in a new thread, not in here. I just needed to blow off steam.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 3:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
It is midnight in Seattle and I've just gotten into the hotel, two days later than I was supposed to because of a cancelled CO flight. CO blamed it on the weather. The weather in CLE was beautiful, the weather in Seattle was great, but the weather in NEW JERSEY was bad, and that's where the pilot was supposed to be coming from.
Is it just me, or have there been a lot more delays on flights this summer?
My daughters ORD-ATL flight last night was over two hours late. She didn't pay attention when they announced the reason, but I think weather was fine in ATL. Her other flights the past two weeks have all been delayed, and I'm seeing lots of others... or is it just an August thing?
Old Aug 17, 2005, 7:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold

ROFLMAO

You are right, I just prodded the hornet's nest with a stick
Old Aug 17, 2005, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Who says the women started the post padding???

and my laptop sux when I don't have my mouse on it.. the touchpad and left click button stick and it's hard to select, highlight, copy, paste, etc... so I tend to not post as much when I'm on the road....
Mine is exactly the same...no excuse!

Real women don't need no stinkin mouses

www.cholula.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.