Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Road Warrior Training/DO

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2009, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by jfulcher
Milepost 2 doesn't have a list for me.
I think FT's servers are out of synch. I didn't see it a couple mornings ago from home, but when I got in to work it was there, and the last edit time was too early for there to have been any changes.
Old May 21, 2009, 5:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Originally Posted by MikeMpls
I think FT's servers are out of synch. I didn't see it a couple mornings ago from home, but when I got in to work it was there, and the last edit time was too early for there to have been any changes.
Canarsie made that modification on the 17th. I don't think edits by mods result in public timestamp changes.
Old May 21, 2009, 10:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
WifeMpls & I are booked (arriving 10 a.m. Thur., departing 8:20 Sunday) & reserved at the Hilton (6/25-28).

Originally Posted by Gargoyle
Canarsie made that modification on the 17th. I don't think edits by mods result in public timestamp changes.
But I had already seen the list of attendees previously, and it's visible again now. FT would appear to have a replicated database whose clones are not fully in sync.

Malfunctions at IB seem to be par for course. At least we can see the text tonight.
Old May 22, 2009, 9:08 am

Programs: DL - Platinum, DL RW, UAL - Premier, Marriott Plat Elite, Hyatt Diamond, AA Plat, Nat Car Exe Elite
I'll probably fly out on Sunday....after a water ditching on Saturday, I may need a cocktail or two!

(this is in response to a question about when people are leaving after the event...I forgot to add the quote!)
Old May 22, 2009, 9:11 am

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by MikeMpls
Weird I still don't see it. Gotta love that!
Old May 22, 2009, 10:32 am

Question about the ditching exercise... are we supposed to bring swim gear or how does that work?
Old May 22, 2009, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by skoker
Question about the ditching exercise... are we supposed to bring swim gear or how does that work?
Good question... I don't have all the details on that yet, but I will get it. Since you will be getting wet - I assume so!! Just so everyone knows, there will be at least 2 more additional updates prior to the event:

(1) Everyone will receive a update/personalized registration memo to verify their specific registration details, it will also contain payment details for those attending the Road Warrior training, and some additional details on the event.

(2) Prior to the actual event date, I will be sending out a final detailed agenda outlining each of the different venues in more detail, along with logistics, times, meeting places, directions, transportation information, contact information, points of interest in Atlanta to see, etc.

I thank you for your continued patience as I work out the final details. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected], and I will do my best to respond to you in a timely manner.
Old May 22, 2009, 5:02 pm

Programs: DL GM/SC/SkyBonus, UA (xCO), AS, AA, US, FL, Hilton Gold, Best Western Gold, Choice, Wyndham
I'm booked! I'll be arriving into ATL on a red-eye at 6:00am Thursday, and leaving around noon on Sunday.
Old May 22, 2009, 5:23 pm

Programs: Delta Air Lines
I'm an employee, but wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys at some point during your visit to the G.O. or the TOC. PM sent.
Old May 22, 2009, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by N301DQ
I'm an employee, but wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys at some point during your visit to the G.O. or the TOC. PM sent.
I'll be at most of the events with my OH ID on too, if anybody'd like to see me stick out like a sore thumb haha.
Old May 23, 2009, 2:49 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM
I am driving up on Wednesday and staying that night at the Hilton. Anyone else who wants to get together Wednesday evening for cocktails and maybe dinner note in this thread or PM me and I'll make a list somewhere.

Or we will just show up at some time TBD. Totally informal (i.e. no bonus miles nor MQMs).
Old May 24, 2009, 6:47 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
25 Jun 2009
DL 5326 TRI-ATL 8:15 am-9:23 am CRJ Seat 8B Exit

27 Jun 2009
DL 5568 ATL-TRI 12:30 pm - 1:32 pm CRJ Seat 8B Exit

I'm not staying for the Road Warrior Training.

I also will not have a car, so I hope I can catch rides if necessary!
Old May 26, 2009, 12:01 pm

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
I'm arriving at 8:45pm on Wednesday, departing 12:40pm on Sunday.
Old May 27, 2009, 8:15 pm

Programs: DL DM
Is there a way in the open flights to see who is on what flight? It looks like someone else is on DL1794 with me.
Old May 27, 2009, 9:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by NHFL9
Is there a way in the open flights to see who is on what flight? It looks like someone else is on DL1794 with me.
I'll go through my notes later tonight, but there are multiple FTers on DL1794...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.