Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2018, 8:54 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by WWads
Nope. Once an RUC clears on any segment, it is used and cannot be recovered. Next time you should have them apply it only to the longer segment.

At least you cleared one of the toughest short-hauls in the system.
That’s exactly that I asked them to do and have it in writing on DM’s to the Twitter team.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by apodo77

That’s exactly that I asked them to do and have it in writing on DM’s to the Twitter team.
Well it sounds like the agent screwed up. Not surprising since few DL agents actually know how to properly use certs.

You could file a formal complaint with DL and include screenshots. Maybe they'd restore it out of good-will, since they very clearly messed this up.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 5:22 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Well it sounds like the agent screwed up. Not surprising since few DL agents actually know how to properly use certs.

You could file a formal complaint with DL and include screenshots. Maybe they'd restore it out of good-will, since they very clearly messed this up.
I did contact the Twitter team with the dates and a copy of the correspondence and they agreed a mistake was made and the RUC is back in my account.
Also my upgrade processed at the 5 day DM for ATL-PBI window which is like finding a unicorn (last flight of the day landing at 12:20am) so it is a win, win.
Zorak likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 6:21 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
MAEN!

How are the lounge denizens today?
Old Jan 17, 2018, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by Howste
MAEN!

Confused and irritable.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 8:49 am
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Sitting at CVG considering bursting into tears like a kettle over the flight delays. Not handling this well today!

MAEN!

Old Jan 17, 2018, 8:51 am

Originally Posted by Lehava
Sitting at CVG considering bursting into tears like a kettle over the flight delays. Not handling this well today!
Wow those ATL flights are a nightmare today. Assume that's where you're headed?
Old Jan 17, 2018, 8:53 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Titanium
I probably missed it upthread somewhere but I think I’ve figured out what MAEN is. Morning Afternoon Evening ‘Night. Am I right? Am I also thinking too hard if I’m attributing the acronym to the quote from The Truman Show? If I am correct on the former I will consider this to be a successful day.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by tvtd
I probably missed it upthread somewhere but I think I’ve figured out what MAEN is. Morning Afternoon Evening ‘Night. Am I right? Am I also thinking too hard if I’m attributing the acronym to the quote from The Truman Show? If I am correct on the former I will consider this to be a successful day.
Yes on the meaning. I don't know the origin of the acronym though.

Confused and irritable.
So you're Grumpy and Dopey? I'm Sleepy. We only need four more.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 2:44 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Sign me up as .....y

Yes on the meaning. I don't know the origin of the acronym though.

So you're Grumpy and Dopey? I'm Sleepy. We only need four more.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 2:48 pm

Sign me up as .....y
Well, Phlegmy was my favorite dwarf, but apparently wasn't popular enough to make it into the movie.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 2:48 pm
In memoriam

PDX hopefully. I was cvg-atl-pdx before yesterday, but had already changed that after weather waver. So the plan for the day was cvg-msp-pdx, all in F. The reality so far...cvg-kci-slc-pdx. I've had 5 weather delays, 2 mechanical issues and got stuck on a crj200 for the first leg. I am on a 717 now between kci and SLC. Really hoping to get to PDX eventually.

Wow those ATL flights are a nightmare today. Assume that's where you're headed?
Old Jan 17, 2018, 2:51 pm
In memoriam

That should have said Bi*c*y but ft censored it

Well, Phlegmy was my favorite dwarf, but apparently wasn't popular enough to make it into the movie.
Cholula likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 3:20 pm
In memoriam

Just realized I'll hit an airport in every time zone today!
Old Jan 17, 2018, 3:35 pm

Just realized I'll hit an airport in every time zone today!
That's amazing! There are currently 39 time zones in the world. How did you manage it?
Lehava and aquamarinesteph like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.