Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Master A330-200 (A332) Best Seats Thread [Merged Threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Master A330-200 (A332) Best Seats Thread [Merged Threads]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2015, 10:32 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bostonbali
Also wondering about row 22 vs. row 10 on the A332. at 6', my priority is legroom. I recall that on the A333, my feet still hit the wall in row 10.

Does anybody know if the distance from row 10 to the bulkhead is the same on the A332 and the A333?
I came here to ask this question, anyone have an opinion? It's a pair of long flights too (SEA-HKG-SEA).
Old Feb 13, 2015, 12:30 pm

Programs: DL DM; SPG Gold
Any advice on the best seat for solo traveler on 332 in the BE/One cabin?
Old Feb 14, 2015, 6:41 am

Programs: DL DM; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by vgb2001
Any advice on the best seat for solo traveler on 332 in the BE/One cabin?
Anyone?
Currently in first row window.
How the second mini cabin compared to main one?
How is the service? One cart for the whole cabins or service in each cabin?
Thanks.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 11:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The first row of the A330 has a strange looking bin due to the curvature of the fuselage, but it fits a legal size roller bag plus a presonal item, although it's easier if the personal item is flexible and can be bent or squished a bit IME. Otherwise all BE window seats seem equivalent, although the last row risks being close to babies in coach bassinets.
Old Jan 5, 2016, 7:52 pm

DTW to NGO Jan. 17th

I will be flying from DTW to NGO on Jan. 17th with Delta. I have 10A seat. I have 2 question about the seat. Does it have a window if so is it easy to see out of or do you have to lean forward to see out? Also does this seat and 10B have a tv screen for each seat?
Old Jan 5, 2016, 9:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by DiscoDonkey
I will be flying from DTW to NGO on Jan. 17th with Delta. I have 10A seat. I have 2 question about the seat. Does it have a window if so is it easy to see out of or do you have to lean forward to see out? Also does this seat and 10B have a tv screen for each seat?
10AB are quite good seats on the A332. Excellent legroom (enough where 10A can access the aisle without 10B needing to get up, particularly if they know each other), and IIRC there are two windows in this row so very easy to see out.

Every seat on DL's A330s has its own PTV screen. In 10AB they swing out from under the fixed armrest. There is a large monitor on the bulkhead in front of you that shows the flightmap and stuff, but IME the FAs will turn that off during overnight flights.

Note that the equation is slightly different on the A333. On that plane, row 10 is an exit row, and the door slide can get in the way of 10A/10J. Can't remember the window situation.
Old Jan 6, 2016, 9:42 am

Is an A332 the same as a A330-200 332?

Originally Posted by gooselee
10AB are quite good seats on the A332. Excellent legroom (enough where 10A can access the aisle without 10B needing to get up, particularly if they know each other), and IIRC there are two windows in this row so very easy to see out.

Every seat on DL's A330s has its own PTV screen. In 10AB they swing out from under the fixed armrest. There is a large monitor on the bulkhead in front of you that shows the flightmap and stuff, but IME the FAs will turn that off during overnight flights.

Note that the equation is slightly different on the A333. On that plane, row 10 is an exit row, and the door slide can get in the way of 10A/10J. Can't remember the window situation.
Old Jan 6, 2016, 10:06 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by gooselee

10AB on the A330-300 is now a bulkhead seat. I flew it a few weeks ago and found it rather spacious. Easy to access the aisle from the window seat, and didn't find the legroom to be restricted even though I'm fairly tall. You also have two windows.
Old Jan 11, 2016, 6:47 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton, HI
Any thoughts on Row 22 on the A332? Is there a slide on 22A and 22J? Lavatory line? Cold seats? Hard seats? Thanks.
Old Jan 11, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by G0H0KIES
Any thoughts on Row 22 on the A332? Is there a slide on 22A and 22J? Lavatory line? Cold seats? Hard seats? Thanks.
I flew 22J two years ago and remember it being pretty good. No slide protrusion, tons of space, and not nearly as cold as the exit row on the 764. I don't recall any issues with the seat padding, and people waiting for the lav wasn't a problem for me.

I don't think there is AC power in this row, if that matters.
Old Jan 11, 2016, 3:03 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton, HI
Originally Posted by ColonelForbin
I flew 22J two years ago and remember it being pretty good. No slide protrusion, tons of space, and not nearly as cold as the exit row on the 764. I don't recall any issues with the seat padding, and people waiting for the lav wasn't a problem for me.

I don't think there is AC power in this row, if that matters.
Thanks ColonelForbin. There's no aisle or window C+ available anymore but 22B and 22J were still both available. So I am taking 22J then.
Old Jan 23, 2016, 3:47 pm

Programs: I'm a nobody everywhere
Are there still those blasted IFE boxes on the A330-200 in economy? I remember them being situation in all economy seats in row..B? Would love an update on this.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 9:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, 2 MM; Hilton Diamond
Flying DTW-PEK in Delta One Nov on an A330-200. Seat options are either 6A or any seats in rows 7/8/9. Any thoughts on the mini-cabin vs 6A in forward D1 cabin?
Old Oct 22, 2016, 6:25 am

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by arunhn
Flying DTW-PEK in Delta One Nov on an A330-200. Seat options are either 6A or any seats in rows 7/8/9. Any thoughts on the mini-cabin vs 6A in forward D1 cabin?
I don't like the mini cabin, it's last to be served food and because US airlines insist on using tissue paper curtains between classes all the light/sound from Economy spills into it.
Old Oct 22, 2016, 12:41 pm

Programs: DL DM, 2 MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Agremeister
I don't like the mini cabin, it's last to be served food and because US airlines insist on using tissue paper curtains between classes all the light/sound from Economy spills into it.
Ok. Thank you. I'll stick with 6A the.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.