Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2011, 7:46 am

Programs: Delta DM, American GLD, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by avidflyer
I sat next to her and her entourage 3 years ago on a SLC-LAX flight. She does fly commercially or at least did.
She flies DL often. Most recently she was on a DL flight that was evacuated because of a knife.

http://www.people.com/people/article...452444,00.html
Old Jan 4, 2011, 9:32 am

Programs: FB Gold Privilege
Sat across the isle from Roger Sanchez HKG - NRT. No one really noticed but I am a big fan of his music. Instantly recognized him.
Old Jan 4, 2011, 10:04 am

Programs: Delta DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold, National EC Executive, Delta Amex Reserve
I've seen Donnie Osmond and David Archuleta. I guess thats what I get for flying out of SLC all the time.
Old Jan 4, 2011, 10:11 am

Location: NY by birth, BNA by choice - soon YXE, the SKY by virtue.
Originally Posted by JayRich
Chris Brown (Rapper), DL 2491, 1/3 RIC - ALT, in 1D
Bit of a correction...Chris Brown isn't a rapper. He's a hip-hop artist. Despite what some on this site may feel ("it's all horrible noise!"), there's a marked difference between Chris Brown's music and "rap."
Old Jan 4, 2011, 10:51 am

Programs: Starwood
Originally Posted by xanthuos
Bit of a correction...Chris Brown isn't a rapper. He's a hip-hop artist. Despite what some on this site may feel ("it's all horrible noise!"), there's a marked difference between Chris Brown's music and "rap."
Point of correction - the young man is also a rapper..actually he has dipped his hands in quite a number of genres...R&B, Hip-hop, Pop, Europop, Dance, etc and he also acted in some blockbuster movies ...I can't keep up with these artistes...let's just call him an entertainer

Same way Madge is also a rapper - remember "American Life" those "Yoga-Pilate-Latte" ryhmes...
Old Jan 4, 2011, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Originally Posted by pitbulllover
She flies DL often. Most recently she was on a DL flight that was evacuated because of a knife.

http://www.people.com/people/article...452444,00.html
Yeah, Hilton twittered that a "big knife" was found in a seat pocket; turns out it was a box cutter. Does she have a problem with recognizing what qualifies as a big sized object?

Old Jan 4, 2011, 6:40 pm

Location: NY by birth, BNA by choice - soon YXE, the SKY by virtue.
Originally Posted by naijaman
Point of correction - the young man is also a rapper..actually he has dipped his hands in quite a number of genres...R&B, Hip-hop, Pop, Europop, Dance, etc and he also acted in some blockbuster movies ...I can't keep up with these artistes...let's just call him an entertainer

Same way Madge is also a rapper - remember "American Life" those "Yoga-Pilate-Latte" ryhmes...
Can you point me towards a way to listen to any of his raps? As an actual interest.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 7:38 pm

Programs: DL 2MM/PM, HH LT <>, Amex Plat
Vlade Divac on today's flight from SLC to BOS.

I saw this huge guy hunched over to clear the door and said to the GA "he looks like Lurch or Richard Kiel." She said: "that's Vlade Divac." Me: "I hope he's in First." GA: "Nope."

Let's see, he's 7'1" and made $95 million over the course of his NBA career. I'm 5'7.5" on a good day and sat in 2B.

What's wrong with this picture? No I did not go to the back to witness his suffering. Aw, I shoulda gone back to tell him about FT!

Jim
Old Jan 5, 2011, 11:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.1MM, CX Diam 1.0MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC, MGM Pearl
Forgot to mention: Last summer my SO saw Jim Rome and his right hand man Kyle Brandt in DTW going through the Westin TSA C/P. Being that I'm a huge Clone, I was incredibly jealous she saw him before me (I've been a pretty loyal Jim Rome fan since when he was on Talk2 on ESPN2). She said he is quite diminutive in stature, however his voice is even deeper in person than on the radio/TV.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 1:01 am

Programs: DL AA UA
Originally Posted by xanthuos
Can you point me towards a way to listen to any of his raps? As an actual interest.
Here ya go: http://idolator.com/5484772/chris-br...th-holla-at-me
Old Jan 7, 2011, 6:41 am

Programs: SPG Plat, DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Avis First, National EE, Marriott Gold
Ron Perlman (Clay Morrow on FX's "Sons of Anarchy") on 1/3 ATL - BNA. He was in the back and had a leather vest on - kind of how I envision Clay would travel!
Old Jan 7, 2011, 7:19 am

Programs: UA - 1K,AA - Plat,Hilton - Diamond,Hyatt - Platinum,National - Exec Elite
He's a BEAST... Of course he travels in coach! ;-)

Originally Posted by taylorc418
Ron Perlman (Clay Morrow on FX's "Sons of Anarchy") on 1/3 ATL - BNA. He was in the back and had a leather vest on - kind of how I envision Clay would travel!
Old Jan 24, 2011, 12:53 pm

Programs: DL 2MM DM, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, IC Plat AMB
Erin Bates, PHX-ATL. Side announcer for Speed network. Photos are worth googling
Old Jan 24, 2011, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by NewMexFlyer
Erin Bates, PHX-ATL. Side announcer for Speed network. Photos are worth googling
Detroit mayor, Dave Bing, cut in front of me last Wednesday morning in the SP line. At least he wasn't spending the city's money on a F seat as I noted his BP seat read row 8 (DCA). Kwame (former mayor) would have taken a private jet to DC with his entourage.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 2:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
Originally Posted by mjcewl1284
Forgot to mention: Last summer my SO saw Jim Rome and his right hand man Kyle Brandt in DTW going through the Westin TSA C/P. Being that I'm a huge Clone, I was incredibly jealous she saw him before me (I've been a pretty loyal Jim Rome fan since when he was on Talk2 on ESPN2). She said he is quite diminutive in stature, however his voice is even deeper in person than on the radio/TV.
I found a Summer's Eve box under my seat to LAX one day and when I picked it up, Rome popped out of it. He rode the rest of the way in my front pocket and I fed him salted nuts and told him what it was like to actually play sports... good times...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.