Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boarding After 5/1/2021

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2021, 8:45 am

Programs: DL 2MM, Marriott LTT, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Originally Posted by MCO Flyer
FWIW, the policy officially took effect Tuesday 9/14 so weekend flights were still operating under the COVID policy.
GA at MCO yesterday told people three times that zone boarding was in effect. She really sounded like a kindergarten teacher speaking to small children by the third explanation, given that the lower zones were crowding the gate.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 8:02 am

I unintentionally tapped on the “boarding status” link on the “Today” screen of the app and this screen showing the boarding order and status popped up. I found it slightly odd that First/Diamond and Diamond are listed as separate zones. Seeing the screenshot posted by someone else above, it’s not listed separately. I wonder if this is some IT wonkiness or if this is a sign of a coming “enhancement.”

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.