Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Error Code: B28374 upon checkout

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2019, 1:57 am

any solution

Did anyone ever get this resolved? If so, how did it happen? I've called the customer service line and emailed them, and they've just said their tech support is looking into it. This is pretty frustrating as I have a vacation stay coming up in less than a week and it's still not resolved. I've called my credit card companies to see if there is a fraud alert, and there is nothing on their end. So it's some internal issue with their own website.

Let me know if and how you've figured this out!
Old Aug 30, 2019, 2:37 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA Gold
It's still happening...
Old Aug 30, 2019, 2:43 pm

Sadly, they did not fix this in time for me. I was unable to book the trip with my points, and on top of that, they didn't offer to cover it after the fact. I was pretty bummed with the experience. I guess it's great that I still have the points, but they almost feel useless to me if I'm not able to actually use them to redeem anything.

I called several different support lines with Delta, and they kept saying that their department didn't deal with this. It turns out it's not managed by Delta, but by a company called "bridge2solutions.com" who are really slow to respond. So after more than a week of trying to figure this out, I finally found the right folks to contact, but they took 3 days to respond, and by then it was already too late to use them.

Here is the response I got:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting SkyMiles Marketplace Customer Support.

We have escalated this issue and the error should now be resolved.

Please try to place your order(s) again with your email address on file.

If you have any other issues or questions, customer service can be reached at 1-866-209-1202 between 8 a.m. and 12 a.m. ET.

Have a nice day!

Thank you,

Customer Support
SkyMiles Marketplace
I haven't gone back to see if they actually fixed this because I don't have travel I want to redeem. I have a bad feeling it will happen again. If it does, I'll post here again and let folks know.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by retry
Sadly, they did not fix this in time for me. I was unable to book the trip with my points, and on top of that, they didn't offer to cover it after the fact. I was pretty bummed with the experience. I guess it's great that I still have the points, but they almost feel useless to me if I'm not able to actually use them to redeem anything.

I called several different support lines with Delta, and they kept saying that their department didn't deal with this. It turns out it's not managed by Delta, but by a company called "bridge2solutions.com" who are really slow to respond. So after more than a week of trying to figure this out, I finally found the right folks to contact, but they took 3 days to respond, and by then it was already too late to use them.

I haven't gone back to see if they actually fixed this because I don't have travel I want to redeem. I have a bad feeling it will happen again. If it does, I'll post here again and let folks know.
I am facing problem since September 12th I called customer service and all they are saying that they will escalate the claim to tech dept but no answer. They said that there is a block on my account but when I called delta customer service they said that account is ok and there is no block! I asked to have a direct connection with tech dept but they said that delta marketplace are the only one that can contact them!! So I think that they do this in purpose so you can not benefit from your skymiles. It is very disappointing to see many folks that are facing the same problem since months and no reaction from delta....
Old Sep 22, 2019, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by retry

Old Oct 12, 2019, 2:41 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Problem occurs again, it is consistent on every transaction. After I email their marketplace support they fix it but then the problem is back on the next transaction.
Old Feb 27, 2020, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by AnchorSS
We're sorry, but we encountered an unexpected error processing your order. Error Code: B28374

My account has 156,xxx Delta SkyMiles. The product is a giftcard which costs less than 10,000 Delta SkyMiles. What does this code mean? Tried plenty of different items.
I had this same issue and was told Delta.com and SkyMiles Marketplace are only compatible with PC computers running Chrome. If you attempt on any other device (even a chromebook) you will be locked out of your account (internally) and need to call and have a rep submit a ticket to Delta's support staff to unlock your account. Once this has been done you are able to log in again *on a PC through Chrome* and complete the purchase.
Old Feb 27, 2020, 7:48 pm

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA
Originally Posted by gooselee
Or Google Voice. Or a phone plan with wifi calling. Or a local SIM with reasonable international rates. Or a calling card.

I can use my US-based phone for free anywhere I have wifi. If I don't have wifi, I've never been unable to find a local SIM (which IMO is necessary for any trip longer than a few days) with rates under 5 cents/minute....my usual UK-based SIM allows calls from almost anywhere in Europe back the US for 1.5p/min.

ETA: Also there is a long list of Intl DL phone numbers here. Calling really is going to be the best solution for something like this. https://www.delta.com/us/en/need-help/overview
This I marked in bold above. There is no reason to not have a free google voice number that you can use to call from anywhere in the world to a US number for free while on WiFi of course.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 7:27 am

Error in Bank of america travel center

I have been getting the same error when I try to complete my airline ticket purchase on the BOA Travel center website. When I call credit card services I was told there may be a fraud on my account when transferred to the fraud center they informed me that there was no hold on my account, I am getting the runaround and no results! Yet still having the issue with the error. Upon my 4th call to BOA card services repersentive told me she would put in send an urgent email to tech support and someone will be getting back with me, it's been 4 days and nobody has contacted me!! in the meantime airline ticket prices are going higher and higher within 2 days it jumped $40. I end up purchasing a ticket through Delta website using my travel credit card with no issue...just the issue on Bank of America Travel Center site. Thinking of canceling my card and getting another travel card thru someone else because what is the use of having a travel card and cannot get the benefits!!!
MColantu likes this.

Last edited by Ogletree; Jun 26, 2022 at 7:37 am
Old Sep 8, 2022, 4:08 pm

Also getting code from BOA and CS is no help

I spent several hours on the phone and spoke to 3 reps in the end all telling me they couldn’t help. They had me clear browser history, use chrome, try again in 25 hours, basically all the things and still never worked. Then they said they can’t book international flights via phone anymore. It just feels like a scam to not allow you to use your points.
I am going to try and call the card service line and not the travel reward line but I don’t expect much help.
many one else have issues or been able to resolve?

Originally Posted by Ogletree
I have been getting the same error when I try to complete my airline ticket purchase on the BOA Travel center website. When I call credit card services I was told there may be a fraud on my account when transferred to the fraud center they informed me that there was no hold on my account, I am getting the runaround and no results! Yet still having the issue with the error. Upon my 4th call to BOA card services repersentive told me she would put in send an urgent email to tech support and someone will be getting back with me, it's been 4 days and nobody has contacted me!! in the meantime airline ticket prices are going higher and higher within 2 days it jumped $40. I end up purchasing a ticket through Delta website using my travel credit card with no issue...just the issue on Bank of America Travel Center site. Thinking of canceling my card and getting another travel card thru someone else because what is the use of having a travel card and cannot get the benefits!!!
Old Sep 8, 2022, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by HWGeeks
or you can pay 50 a year for a voip service with a us based number
For $10 per day, AT&T gives me the same voice, data, and text services that I would get in the USA, without surcharges. And, the $10 fee is only charged for the days I actually use the phone.
Old Sep 9, 2022, 6:52 am

Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
For $10 per day, AT&T gives me the same voice, data, and text services that I would get in the USA, without surcharges. And, the $10 fee is only charged for the days I actually use the phone.
Verizon offers this as well for any eligible travel pass countries

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.