Search

DL EZE lounge

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2019, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
DL EZE lounge

Have a visit to EZE next month and in D1. From my understanding I will have access to the Aerolineas Argentinas lounge in terminal C?

I did some hunting through old threads threads and the general consensus seems to be the lounge is spacious but lacking on the amenities front with underwhelming food/bev. Does anyone have any recent experience there?
Old May 2, 2019, 11:47 am

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
The AMEX lounge is much better, right across to the left. Neither is amazing.
Old May 2, 2019, 11:57 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
They're both very close to the gate DL uses at EZE.

Unfortunately the AMEX lounge seems to give free access to lots of local families. It can be noisy and crowded.

The AR lounge seems to have lots of seats that you don't immediately see, so it it looks crowded, keep going farther back until you find a relatively empty area. IIRC there are also some cubicles but they look a bit depressing and don't have views at all.

BTW there have been some recent disruptions (labor actions) affecting EZE, so pay attention to the situation and plan to allow extra time to get to and through the airport. Enjoy the exchange rate!
Old May 2, 2019, 12:37 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA PE, HH Gold
I just used this lounge three weeks ago, as others said it's spacious but any Skyclub is offering better food options. But they offer you a shower which might be needed after a long day in EZE.

Last edited by BER Flyer; May 2, 2019 at 12:38 pm Reason: Spelling
Old May 2, 2019, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Unfortunately I don't have an Amex Plat or Centurion card so can't get in their lounge... so looks like the AR lounge is it. Good to hear they have a shower.
Old May 2, 2019, 1:33 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, one-time United Plat, Amex Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, Bus Pass
Mediocre (at best) food and drink but plenty of seats. Self serve bar, which is always welcome. Also, if I recall, no windows.
Old May 2, 2019, 2:23 pm

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
They're both very close to the gate DL uses at EZE.

Unfortunately the AMEX lounge seems to give free access to lots of local families. It can be noisy and crowded.
When was the last time you visited? They changed the access policy some time ago and only Amex issued platinum cards are allowed (before they allowed some platinum cards issued by local banks like Banco de Galicia for example).

I was there in October '18 and March this year and it was fine.
Old May 2, 2019, 2:48 pm

Any other advice on EZE? I'm heading there tomorrow (though unfortunately not in D1).
Old May 2, 2019, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by ProfRB
Any other advice on EZE? I'm heading there tomorrow (though unfortunately not in D1).
Are you flying TO or departing FROM?
Old May 2, 2019, 3:01 pm

Flying to.
Old May 2, 2019, 3:47 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by fliesdelta
When was the last time you visited? They changed the access policy some time ago and only Amex issued platinum cards are allowed (before they allowed some platinum cards issued by local banks like Banco de Galicia for example).

I was there in October '18 and March this year and it was fine.
That's good to know. I would have been there is September and it was a zoo.
Old May 2, 2019, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by ProfRB
Note my comment above about disruptions involving EZE (labor issues, including slowdowns or strikes and the potential for protesters to block the highway).

Be careful about taxis and always count out the cash you're giving to the driver, watching for substitution of a smaller bill (and n change) or countyerfeit notes. It's better to carry small paper money so that you can pay close to the exact amount.

The exchange rate is great (for us, not them) but do not permit dynamic current your conversion. (I like to pay with AmEx for this reason.)

You can eat and drink very well in BsAs but I prefer the very informal (and cheap) steak houses rather than the fancier ones.
Old May 2, 2019, 6:09 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Are you flying TO or departing FROM?
Be ready to spend half an hour or more at the customs baggage x-ray.
Old May 2, 2019, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by SDQBound
Be ready to spend half an hour or more at the customs baggage x-ray.
For arrivals? They changed that within the last year, it's way faster now, with the button that gives you green/red light.
Old May 2, 2019, 6:24 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
For arrivals? They changed that within the last year, it's way faster now, with the button that gives you green/red light.
That's great. Last time I was there was 2 years ago and I remember that the line extended all the way to the last baggage claim area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.