Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2020, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by jrl767

we’ll be walking across the hotel parking lot to a little bakery for coffee and breakfast soon, then starting on the long way home (North Cascades Hwy)
♫ So you think you're a Romeo, Playing a part in a picture-show ♫
Old Oct 17, 2020, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And as I gaze at the SEA airport from my hotel room, the songs keep a playing in my head.

♫ I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony,
I'd like to sing that in a while,
But Delta's still Coke-free

That's the song I know,
Want some scotch, you can blow
Beer and wine, all we know
Today's real thing ...♫
Old Oct 17, 2020, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
scenery along North Cascades Hwy

Diablo Lake
Old Oct 18, 2020, 12:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
scenery along North Cascades Hwy

Diablo Lake
Wow! It's so beautiful!!! Gorgeous! I never ever seen that before.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Just got home from a relaxing trip to the Hamptons. We did a corn maze... Squeak pic coming soon.

Now time to finish a term paper, do a load of laundry, and pack again!

-J.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sorry Folks, my cat Jenny is playing on my computer. I don't like she playing on my computer. I have remove her from my office and I closed the door. I don't want my computer is mess up again.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
I sometimes have the same problem with Peeka
N830MH and Zorak like this.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 2:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
That looks like one kitten is becoming a bit more social.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

indeed, Peeka is substantially more of a people cat ... son and dog were gone when we got home early Sat evening, so we opened the bedroom door at the top of the stairs and gave the kittens the run of the house for a few hours

Peeka adopted Buddy's spot on the couch for awhile, and Boo actually made a few brief appearances as well

Zorak likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2020, 8:14 am

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I spent yesterday at a fundraiser for a bulldog organization. I got to pet all the dogs, drink some new to me beer (Levante Tickle Parts and Braeloch Oktoberfest) and I won 4 raffle baskets. They were:
  • Basket of books about dogs
  • Dog bed, food, toys, and water bottle
  • Basket with dog treats, two treat jars, an infinity scarf with dogs, and a dog toy
  • The cake shown below.

Old Oct 19, 2020, 12:28 pm

Programs: In 2023? Does it matter? SPG/Marriott: Plat; DL: Plat; B6: Mosaic
Thanks for sharing the pics, JRL, just gorgeous. And the kitties are getting SO big.

I looked at several houses on Saturday. 1 of them has potential, but definitely has a lot of 'underwear drawer' things that need addressed....particularly a whole house rewire and full exterior strip/repaint (3 years in, they already have paint failure and alligatoring). I love the neighborhood and the yard, and the house certainly has potential...but just not sure I want to take on that much of a project (and it's a BIG house, more than I need, but that's the tradeoff here...big yards = big houses). And, not sure they'd accept a lowball offer with the mortgage they have.

It's been gray and raining the last 2 days, not motivated at ALL. Plus, getting used to my Boston bed again, so I'm not sleeping well.

GAAH. Calgon, where are you? Is it Friday yet?
Old Oct 19, 2020, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I sometimes have the same problem with Peeka
Nice! I bet the cats like to playing with the computer. I'm sure they like to play on the computer. I don't want let her go on my computer. So i have remove her from my office and I closed the door. I put her at the hallway.
Old Oct 19, 2020, 1:02 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It's Monday and it's snowing again. The snow is starting to lay in some of the trees, unfortunately the pretty ones that until now had nice red leaves. Unfortunately it was too cloudy all weekend for me to be able to get enthusiastic about a day (road) trip to see fall color. I'm starting to hate this winter already, although when it snows, I don't mind working from home rather than driving to/from my office in the white stuff (or on ice).
Old Oct 20, 2020, 9:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And now, because "The Facts Of Life" has been playing on rerun central about the time I have lunch, another awful song keeps playing in my head...

♫ You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have
Your Delta flights, your Delta flights,
There's an empty seat right next to you,
But if you want a drink, you're blue,
Your Delta flights, your Delta flights ...♫
Old Oct 20, 2020, 1:56 pm

Good whatever from the frozen north. I'm watching the snow while thinking about the square of 300 being a nice number. It looks like about three inches of wet snow so far, although the flakes are little and visibility isn't too bad. There's no end in sight and the roads and traffic conditions are already looking bad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.