Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2018, 11:30 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by jrl767
more G pix (G=Galápagos and G=rating)
these pictures were not grating at all, they were rather pleasant ^

I'd ask you to reveal the spot where you took all these G pics but I don't know if I'd be able to find it.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 12:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
above pix: flamingo, blue-footed boobies, and ray were on Floreana; albatrosses and iguana w young sea lion were on Espanola; overlook, finch, and sunset were on San Cristobal

prior pix: tortoises were on Santa Cruz; peek-a-booby was on Floreana; red-footed booby and sacked-out sea lion were on San Cristobal
Old Nov 14, 2018, 12:31 am

Programs: AA; Delta GM
Hello, lounge. I'll be flying in less than a week. My other half is a acting a bit like Eeyore in ANY version of the Pooh Bear story. There goes the tail...
Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Morning, Lounge!

Originally Posted by aquamarinesteph
Hello, lounge. I'll be flying in less than a week. My other half is a acting a bit like Eeyore in ANY version of the Pooh Bear story. There goes the tail...
Do they dislike when you travel? Have you tried doing something special when you get home?
Old Nov 14, 2018, 1:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Hello Guys,

I was away from FlyerTalk, but I have no status anymore. I did not earns Silver, Gold, Platinum and also, I am not fly on Delta anymore. I still flying on American Airlines. It's right choice for me. I like to fly on American Airlines very much. I can stay on American Airlines for a very long time, but we recently flew PHX-ORD-PHX during Summer 2018. We flew to Chicago to see her friends and we went to the Cubbies game. I flew in First Class. I knows the economy class is very tight, but I have a bad knees. I couldn't sit in economy class anymore.

I miss you guys so much. Hope you guys have a great day.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 4:20 pm

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by Zorak
these pictures were not grating at all, they were rather pleasant ^

I'd ask you to reveal the spot where you took all these G pics but I don't know if I'd be able to find it.
Obviously, you got a failing grade on this. Personally, I thought it was spot on.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 6:56 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by N830MH
Hello Guys,

I was away from FlyerTalk, but I have no status anymore. I did not earns Silver, Gold, Platinum and also, I am not fly on Delta anymore. I still flying on American Airlines. It's right choice for me. I like to fly on American Airlines very much. I can stay on American Airlines for a very long time, but we recently flew PHX-ORD-PHX during Summer 2018. We flew to Chicago to see her friends and we went to the Cubbies game. I flew in First Class. I knows the economy class is very tight, but I have a bad knees. I couldn't sit in economy class anymore.

I miss you guys so much. Hope you guys have a great day.
Welcome back, Scotty!
Hope you get to fly back on DL. Word is out that they will be adding 10 Airbus A380
Old Nov 14, 2018, 7:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by SDQBound
Welcome back, Scotty!
Hope you get to fly back on DL. Word is out that they will be adding 10 Airbus A380
No actually, Delta will adds 10 more A330-900neo, not A380.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 10:42 pm

Programs: AA; Delta GM
Originally Posted by kipper
Morning, Lounge!

Do they dislike when you travel? Have you tried doing something special when you get home?
My other half has massive ear issues when we fly. I tell him it's because he has such great hearing, but long story short - he always dreads the flights because of that. We've worked out a rather decent routine between what his MD recommended, so the problems are much fewer and farther between. It's just a thing with him. He's actually looking forward to this trip...once we arrive.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 1:02 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Did Delta recently change their flight attendant script? On every flight I've been on this week, every flight attendant has made announcements that sound like they were reading them for the first time.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by aquamarinesteph
My other half has massive ear issues when we fly. I tell him it's because he has such great hearing, but long story short - he always dreads the flights because of that. We've worked out a rather decent routine between what his MD recommended, so the problems are much fewer and farther between. It's just a thing with him. He's actually looking forward to this trip...once we arrive.
I can understand dreading flying with ear issues. Hope the flight isn't horrible for him!
aquamarinesteph likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 5:22 am

Morning, Lounge! Happy Thorsday!
Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:01 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Morning!

Was expecting mixed rain/snow in the DC area, woke up to a heavy snow!
Old Nov 15, 2018, 7:19 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by SDQBound
Morning!

Was expecting mixed rain/snow in the DC area, woke up to a heavy snow!
Yeah I’m annoyed.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
T-48 hrs for our SEA-ATL-DCA

the price of a one-way F ticket went down by ~50% since last night, so I'm guessing DL really wants to sell those seats rather than hand out UGs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.