Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Who's right, Delta or KLM? (Day of Departure GUC Upgrade Issues)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who's right, Delta or KLM? (Day of Departure GUC Upgrade Issues)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2018, 9:23 am

Programs: Delta Diamond 2 Million Miler, United 1K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis President’s Club
Today for AMS-SLC, K fare, upgraded to C+, waitlisted for GUC for several weeks, the check in agent assured me I was on the airport standby list for the use of a GUC. reported to the gate after D1 security, and was provided with a new boarding pass for Delta One.
Grouchy likes this.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 9:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by brown069
Today for AMS-SLC, K fare, upgraded to C+, waitlisted for GUC for several weeks, the check in agent assured me I was on the airport standby list for the use of a GUC. reported to the gate after D1 security, and was provided with a new boarding pass for Delta One.
This sounds like a change of policy, even an enhancement I like.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 10:55 am

Programs: DL SPlat, KLM Bump, Privium Plus, GOES
Nice to read. Certainly a positive development at AMS. If it's true Delta's GUC's T&C webpage part might need some updating.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 11:52 am

Programs: WP
Another data point here for exAMS. Waitlisted last week for yesterday's AMS-JFK, DL flight and metal. Cleared at check in.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 4:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
qft that I’m not crazy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.