Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New Third MQM Award Level for Reserve/Plat Cards (targeted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Third MQM Award Level for Reserve/Plat Cards (targeted)

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2019, 6:12 am
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
DL Platinum AMEX Card MQM Bonus

The standard benefit for the card is for hitting the $25k and $50k spending thresholds each year you receive 10k bonus MQM.

last year they they added a third tire at $75k for a total of 30k MQM. Does anyone know if this is continuing this year?
Old May 1, 2019, 8:29 am

No it is not.
Old May 1, 2019, 8:31 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM; SPG PLAT/Ambassador
I don't think it was a "third tier" per se. My impression is that it was a one-off targeted promotion (it wasn't available to me, for example).

So to answer your question - I don't think anyone knows.
Old May 24, 2019, 2:22 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
Has anyone had this offer for 2019? I will hit $60K on next statement and am deciding on where to put my spend.
Old May 24, 2019, 3:02 pm

Programs: DL DM; Marriott Ambasador Elite
Last year I got the targeted offer for an additional 15k MQM redeemable miles for hitting $90k spend on my Reserve card and took advantage. This year I’ve already hit $60k on the reserve (kid’s tuition plus a couple artworks) but haven’t received any offers. Rerouting spend to my non-branded Platinum cats and my CSR.
Old May 26, 2019, 8:49 pm

Programs: AA Platinum/2m miler, Marriott A and LTT, Delta Diamond, Hertz Presidents, Avis Presidents. +more
It seems to be that it was a one-off. I also did not get an invitation this year. Usually when a something like that happens, it's because they are considering adding it for more people, not giving a few people a taster and then never doing it again. This makes no sense. What were they thinking when they tested it last year?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.