Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta partners with Lyft - Earn Skymiles for every Lyft ride

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta partners with Lyft - Earn Skymiles for every Lyft ride

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2018, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by ArmyFlyer05
I've taken multiple rides and nothing has posted for me. I was using a Lyft gift card that I had purchased when the Freedom card was 5x on transportation. Has anyone else seen this issue? I'm wondering if because my receipts say $0.00 I'm not getting credit.
There seems to be a bug with Lyft reporting miles to Delta if you paid for the rides using credits/gift card instead of a credit card.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 7:05 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
I finally received all my missing Lyft rides posted to my account on 12/19 -- these were from Aug/Sep/Oct. I believe they stopped posting after I purchased one of those get $3 off every Lyft ride passes and even after that discount ended, they still weren't posting. I messaged Lyft who told me to contact Delta, I pushed back to Lyft and said OK but tell me what you've sent to them and then they said they'd investigate. I heard nothing back but they all posted.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Zorak
Yes. I can attest to receiving DL miles, plus 30 TrueBlue points for airport rides, per Lyft ride since registering. I quoted someone else about this upthread also.
Not only that, but it appears that Delta is still earning 3x miles for airport trips.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 10:20 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
It appears airport trips dropped from 3 miles to 2 miles effective 2/1/18.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 11:48 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Anyone have an airport ride not post as 2X? I got three of them to post to Jetblue, but only two posted for Delta, with the third ride not posting as an airport ride. It's a measly 14SM so I'm not going to pursue it.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 11:55 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by diburning
Anyone have an airport ride not post as 2X? I got three of them to post to Jetblue, but only two posted for Delta, with the third ride not posting as an airport ride. It's a measly 14SM so I'm not going to pursue it.
I had the opposite "problem" -- a ride that began or ended in the vicinity of the airport (but definitely not on airport property) posted as 2x to my account and I thought "you're calling that an airport ride? OK, I'm not gonna argue"
kthomas likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 2:38 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
There's apparently some mystery holiday promotion going on, as mentioned in the consolidated promotions thread (also seen on FB and Reddit and no one seems to know what it's from):

Originally Posted by Brendan
On 2 of my Lyft rides this week, I've gotten "Holiday Partner Bonuses" of 1000 & 1500 SkyMiles! Does anybody know the rules of this, esp. which other partners I can use to get even more of these bonuses? Rewards Network? Car rentals? Transfers on points.com?
While Googling around, I noticed something on the DL site that apparently is not new, but I don't remember seeing mentioned before, which is that rides to/from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in ATL earn 3x miles.
Brendan likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 2:51 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Zorak, I got such a bonus in September when I hired a Lyft from a bar about 2--3 miles from my hometown airport!
Old Nov 9, 2018, 5:56 pm

Programs: Delta (diamond), Hilton (diamond)
I picked up the usual 1 mile/$ on my two recent DC Lyft rides... but a 1500 skymile bonus (ride was over $10) and a 1000 point bonus (ride was just under $10). I was quite surprised!!
Old Nov 9, 2018, 11:19 pm

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
I don't think it is based on money spent. I think it's a holiday partner promo. I got the same 1000 and 1500 both associated with airport trips. I hope it's a ladder and keeps on going, since I've got at least one more this week!
Brendan likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 11:32 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Hm, I wonder if it's a targeted promo. I haven't received any more SkyKilometers than usual. I commute with Lyft.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 12:24 am

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
I hope I see something. I spend $1000-1500 per month with Uber/Lyft and never seem to get selected for squat.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 5:22 am

Programs: Skymiles Gold
Originally Posted by Zorak
There's apparently some mystery holiday promotion going on, as mentioned in the consolidated promotions thread (also seen on FB and Reddit and no one seems to know what it's from):

While Googling around, I noticed something on the DL site that apparently is not new, but I don't remember seeing mentioned before, which is that rides to/from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in ATL earn 3x miles.
I received an email on this a few weeks back. I like seeing the promo's go local, even if I can't use it.

Originally Posted by TheHorta
I hope I see something. I spend $1000-1500 per month with Uber/Lyft and never seem to get selected for squat.
How do you spend that much on uber?! Shouldn't you just buy a car at that point?
Brendan likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 5:50 am

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
Originally Posted by Weekend Away
How do you spend that much on uber?! Shouldn't you just buy a car at that point?
At every location I fly to?

That would add up fast.
Brendan and jamesteroh like this.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 2:45 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
WeekendAway, did that email mention any other partners than Lyft? Such as SkyMiles Dining (RN,) hotels, car rentals, points.com transfers? So those of us who are targeted can maximize our earnings?
And NOLA, I have had several more Lyft rides since my bonus, but have not received any more bonuses. Perhaps we can link our Lyft accounts to a friend's DL to earn 2500 for each friend ! IF said friend(s) is/ are targeted!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.