Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta partners with Lyft - Earn Skymiles for every Lyft ride

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta partners with Lyft - Earn Skymiles for every Lyft ride

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2017, 7:48 am

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
My last two rides took exactly a week to post. For example, the last one was July 12th, and it posted yesterday (July 19th).
Old Jul 20, 2017, 9:53 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Most of mine post the next day but I've had a couple that took five days.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 11:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by tangfish
I wonder how granular the data is about our Lyft rides that is provided to Delta and 'the third party hosted site'. The latter party is the one I have a bit of concern about. I already receive way too much promotional junk mail.
On that exact topic:
https://seekingalpha.com/article/408...ompetitiveness
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:23 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Wow, just happened upon this. I'm in Other alternative for those who do not fly Delta is to link Lyft to JetBlue. Nice to have options. I went Delta
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:40 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Wow, just happened upon this. I'm in Other alternative for those who do not fly Delta is to link Lyft to JetBlue. Nice to have options. I went Delta
You can do both @:-)
Old Nov 19, 2017, 3:29 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Zorak
You can do both @:-)
And I would earn miles on both airlines for one single Lyft ride? Is that verified?
Old Nov 19, 2017, 4:02 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum and Marriott Platinum Elite
NYC based I got an offer last month from Delta. $20 off first ride and earn SkyMiles. I signed up for Lyft and linked my accounts. Rode Lyft to JFK on 10/10 and it's now 11/19. Still no $20 credit or SkyMiles bonus. 😡 I'll stick to Uber.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 5:40 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
And I would earn miles on both airlines for one single Lyft ride? Is that verified?
Yes. I can attest to receiving DL miles, plus 30 TrueBlue points for airport rides, per Lyft ride since registering. I quoted someone else about this upthread also.
Old Dec 4, 2017, 8:32 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by DeltaAddict
NYC based I got an offer last month from Delta. $20 off first ride and earn SkyMiles. I signed up for Lyft and linked my accounts. Rode Lyft to JFK on 10/10 and it's now 11/19. Still no $20 credit or SkyMiles bonus. I'll stick to Uber.
I signed up and the $20 showed up on the Lyft app almost instantly, as two $10 credits for rides. They did have somewhat short expiration dates, but both applied, and I got the 3X miles posted for both airport rides. Not sure why your experience was different, Addict, but I suppose you could also reach out to DL or Lyft to see what went wrong.
I am now at day 6 after another airport ride and haven't seen miles post. Stopped by here and see that some folks say it can take a week. DL's faq says 10 business days - so almost two calendar weeks, huh. First two rides posted the same date, 4 and 1 days after the initial two rides.
Old Dec 4, 2017, 9:11 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
I linked my Lyft/Delta accounts and the last ride to post was on 7/1. I've taken 15 rides since then, several over $50. Should I contact Lyft or DL? I'm going to start with Lyft. IDK why they aren't posting. I went to the linked accounts page and they are still linked. Does it distinguish between business and personal? It shouldn't and I had both. I did buy a Lyft Pass for $10 which gave me $4 off all my rides in Baltimore for a few weeks but even before and after that expired they aren't posting.
Old Dec 4, 2017, 11:12 am

Programs: Delta Platinum and Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by RaflW
I signed up and the $20 showed up on the Lyft app almost instantly, as two $10 credits for rides. They did have somewhat short expiration dates, but both applied, and I got the 3X miles posted for both airport rides. Not sure why your experience was different, Addict, but I suppose you could also reach out to DL or Lyft to see what went wrong.
I am now at day 6 after another airport ride and haven't seen miles post. Stopped by here and see that some folks say it can take a week. DL's faq says 10 business days - so almost two calendar weeks, huh. First two rides posted the same date, 4 and 1 days after the initial two rides.
That's what happened. The $20 credit to be used never appeared on my Lyft App.
Old Dec 4, 2017, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by DeltaAddict
That's what happened. The $20 credit to be used never appeared on my Lyft App.
I believe you. But you could seek recourse was my suggestion. Rollouts of new programs and offers can be buggy.
Like, for example, are miles posting for folks -- there seem to be problems. Delta needs to hear from us, and I'll be watching my third airport run and if it doesn't post by 10 business days, I'll write in.
Old Dec 4, 2017, 1:26 pm

I have rode Lyft a bunch and never got one delta mile credited Who do I complain to?
Old Dec 5, 2017, 6:47 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
I have rode Lyft a bunch and never got one delta mile credited Who do I complain to?
I started with Lyft who immediately replied and said contact Delta. Of course they're going to push it off. So I replied back and asked if they were confirming that they sent Delta the earnings information and if so to please provide what was sent to them for my account so I could follow up with DL. My opinion is that DL can't post miles it doesn't know about so Lyft is the driver here and I haven't had problems posting partner miles before. But I could be wrong. I'll let you know if I get them!
Old Dec 9, 2017, 1:04 pm

I am attempting a missed miles request via Lyft support, activated their bot from a ride receipt in the app. The bot eventually handed it to an email agent, so we'll see what happens.

A more recent ride credited in 24h, but since I went to T2 at MSP (no DL gates), is that why I didn't get the 3X credit? I don't think I'll spend the time chasing 48 miles. The totally missing ride I am reporting because Lyft/DL need to know the linkage is shaky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.