Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta partners with Lyft - Earn Skymiles for every Lyft ride

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta partners with Lyft - Earn Skymiles for every Lyft ride

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2021, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
where are you seeing this? I cant find it on Delta or Lyft's terms and conditions.
It was in an email sent out by Lyft. (I got a push notification about it, too.)
Old Apr 3, 2022, 2:53 pm
Suspended

Has anyone registered for this, but not gotten miles credited for Lyft rides?

On Delta.com, under "SkyMiles", and then under "My Promotions", it shows "Lyft Account Linked" and the date it was linked, but under "Tracking Progress", it says:

WHOOPS! WE'RE SORRY, BUT TRACKING PROGRESS IS NOT AVAILABLE

No miles have been credited at all, even though I've had my Lyft account linked for months and have taken numerous rides.

On the Lyft app, under "Rewards", I keep linking my Delta account, but every time I do, it says that my account is already linked.

I'd appreciate any tips about how to get the Delta miles from Lyft rides, particularly since I registered to do so a long time ago.

Thanks.
Old Apr 3, 2022, 9:40 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Is your account also linked to Hilton? When lyft killed the double dipping, they asked me to pick one or the other. If I didn’t pick, they’d pick for me.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 6:39 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by diburning
Is your account also linked to Hilton? When lyft killed the double dipping, they asked me to pick one or the other. If I didn’t pick, they’d pick for me.
in the Lyft app, it doesn’t appear linked to anyone. It must be a Lyft app issue. Thanks for your response.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 8:43 am
formerly jackvogt

Programs: Delta SkyMiles,
I forgot I was registered as I rarely use rideshare apps. I received the miles the same day.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 8:11 am

How to relink SkyMiles to Lyft account

Has anyone had experience relinking their Lyft account to their SkyMiles via deltalyft.com? I unlinked by “revoking” SkyMiles from the Lyft Connected Services page, per the website’s instructions. But when I go to associate the new account, the website says my SkyMiles account is already linked when it indeed is not and doesn’t give me any option to modify or relink the account to Lyft. Is there a waiting period where the system has to update? It’s been about 12 hours and nothing has updated. Thanks in advance.

Old Jul 1, 2022, 8:18 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
probably corrupted - that is, to prevent duplicate attempts/spamming or malicious use, you've "tripped" the connection once, and now they have to "un-do" the connection here.
Who does that? I have no idea. From their page...

I tried to link accounts, but it would not work. Can I still earn miles? What should I do?
If you have attempted to link your SkyMiles and Lyft accounts, but were unsuccessful, you may still be able to link accounts. If you were unable to link your accounts you should have received an error message. If the error message was related to your SkyMiles account, please contact SkyMiles Account Support by visiting the Delta.com Comment page to submit your claim or to speak to a representative visit the Talk To Us page. If the error message was related to your Lyft account, please contact the Lyft Help Center.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.