Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Million Miler Gifts and Discussion (2015-2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Million Miler Gifts and Discussion (2015-2021)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2021, 12:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by spudley007
My 3MM gift just arrived...same as the 1 and 2 mentioned above, but the gift card was $500 and the trophy had a 3.
Everyone is gonna wonder how you got a 3MM but no 1 and 2 now. I'm assuming you're going to proudly display on work desk, next to photos of wife/kids that those 3MM kept you away from!
Old Aug 15, 2021, 9:48 am

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Hit MM last year. Never selected a gift, cause they were terrible. So I guess I don’t get anything except the red plastic MM tags I got last year. Thanks DL
Steven NH/BOS likes this.
Old Aug 15, 2021, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by HDQDD
Hit MM last year. Never selected a gift, cause they were terrible. So I guess I don’t get anything except the red plastic MM tags I got last year. Thanks DL
Have you contacted them? They likely dont realize such people exist that never selected a gift despite one being available.
Old Aug 15, 2021, 4:32 pm

Programs: DL Plat, PC Spire, Amex Reserve, Hilton Gold
I also agree the gifts were not exciting and I also never made a choice from 10/19. Then the pandemic. I have written them requesting an exception but have not heard back. Could use the $250 gift card.

Last edited by Steven NH/BOS; Aug 15, 2021 at 4:38 pm
Old Aug 19, 2021, 6:16 am

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Have you contacted them? They likely don't realize such people exist that never selected a gift despite one being available.
In my case, I contacted Delta. Eventually, they gave me some cash, but no paperweight and not quite the $350 I should have gotten for 2MM. I'm satisfied.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 5:12 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
I got 2MM last year but I never logged in to get my gift. Now I can not locate the email link for it. How can I find the site for the gift?
Thanks for helping!
Old Aug 23, 2021, 5:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by fromYXU
I got 2MM last year but I never logged in to get my gift. Now I can not locate the email link for it. How can I find the site for the gift?
Thanks for helping!
There's no more gift. You simply get a gift card and plastic "award" brick in mail now. No logging in.
Old Sep 17, 2021, 10:56 pm

Programs: DL DM
I’ve been pretty patient, considering the state of affairs over the past year and a half, but have never received any million miler gift. I qualified prior to all the pandemic issues, but was waiting to see if any better options came available.

As we all know, Covid hit and the program was put on hold. I finally attempted to message delta today to see if maybe I slipped through the cracks; the support I received was an embarrassment to delta. I contacted them via message last night. Eventually, I was connected to a representative who said they were looking into the issue. After a long wait, I went to sleep and tried again in the morning. Big disappointment…I can’t imagine there are that many of us in this particular situation. I run a business and my response would be to take care of what’s promised and move on. If they want to close out the program, go nuts, but don’t alienate your customers. I cut out the automated responses and, of course, my personal info. Judge for yourself:

Old Sep 19, 2021, 11:52 am

Programs: Delta, United
The first text reply was obviously an autobot that picked up on the keyword "select." Happens frequently now. best option is to send a message via the contact - complaint/compliment.

BTW for those temped to sell their award on ebay here are the going prices: 1mm - $125, 2mm - $150, 3mm - $200.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 11:55 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Originally Posted by FlyingUnderTheRadar
The first text reply was obviously an autobot that picked up on the keyword "select." Happens frequently now. best option is to send a message via the contact - complaint/compliment.

BTW for those temped to sell their award on ebay here are the going prices: 1mm - $125, 2mm - $150, 3mm - $200.
So my 4MM would go for $250 and when I get my 5MM $300. LOL
Old Sep 19, 2021, 12:27 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I just use "rep" as my first message each time when using the messaging service -- then it asks you to confirm you want a representative.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 4:03 pm

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
This is disappointing

After years and years, I think I will be hitting 1 MM before the end of the year...so disapoointing if there is little or nothing...I would think now--more than ever--they would want to be appreciating million milers...
lrbenko likes this.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 8:45 pm

Yes, I’m quite well aware that the first response was automated. I simply included it for completeness.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 6:28 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM
Just hit 2MM

On an entirely aspirational flight ATL-TUL.

(Ok, was a work trip)

Surprised how quickly the system updates. Flight got in about 5:30pm, and got a personal email from Ed this morning at 5am. He works early!

"Congratulations on achieving 2 Million Miler Status - I want to personally thank you for your loyalty and take a moment to celebrate this extraordinary accomplishment. Very few people become a part of this exclusive group and now, you have arrived."

(Yeah I know, computer-generated etc.)

I guess the $350 gift card is something.

My account already shows 2MM and Gold status for next year (although I'm currently diamond and that's now extended through next year).

Best thing for me is that I am intending to retire in the next 12-18 months, and since I won't be flying for work I probably wouldn't even make gold status on my own ever again. So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by TommyD2
On an entirely aspirational flight ATL-TUL.

(Ok, was a work trip)

Surprised how quickly the system updates. Flight got in about 5:30pm, and got a personal email from Ed this morning at 5am. He works early!

"Congratulations on achieving 2 Million Miler Status - I want to personally thank you for your loyalty and take a moment to celebrate this extraordinary accomplishment. Very few people become a part of this exclusive group and now, you have arrived."

(Yeah I know, computer-generated etc.)

I guess the $350 gift card is something.

My account already shows 2MM and Gold status for next year (although I'm currently diamond and that's now extended through next year).

Best thing for me is that I am intending to retire in the next 12-18 months, and since I won't be flying for work I probably wouldn't even make gold status on my own ever again. So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.
Gunga lagunga
TommyD2, N515CR and rkoechel like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.