Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Million Miler Gifts and Discussion (2015-2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Million Miler Gifts and Discussion (2015-2021)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2021, 4:05 pm

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by bsagator
Well I'm glad that now they will factor in our MM status on the upgrade list. I always wondered why they didn't do that before.
I believe they did disclose this a few years ago. I think it was a tie break, all things being equal, rather than, say, giving you priority over someone with a higher fare class. Would be interesting to see if this changed
Old Jul 22, 2021, 4:14 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
New Complimentary Annual Diamond Status..

Awarded to anyone with 6MM or more…
Old Jul 22, 2021, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by ClipperDelta
Awarded to anyone with 6MM or more…
link?

not here yet:https://www.delta.com/us/en/skymiles.../million-miler
Old Jul 22, 2021, 4:58 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Figures. I will hit 5 Million either the end of this year, or early next, depending on how things go. Guess I will get a gift card. Woo hoo Makes me wish I had done this last million on another airline.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 5:10 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
Just got the email as well. I hit MM last month. I know I will use the $250 Delta certificate more than I would any other piece of luggage or jewelry. Also, is adding MM as a tiebreaker for upgrades a new thing?
Old Jul 22, 2021, 6:37 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Originally Posted by Tomphot

$500 at the 3MM level
I got a nearly identical e-mail this afternoon. It was very much appreciated.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 6:57 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by SJC ORD LDR
Just got the email as well. I hit MM last month. I know I will use the $250 Delta certificate more than I would any other piece of luggage or jewelry. Also, is adding MM as a tiebreaker for upgrades a new thing?
No question $250 cash is better than crappy luggage...I was hoping for some GUC's maybe
Old Jul 22, 2021, 8:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Does 4MM imply a PM Choice Benefit? If so, I'd expect the 6MM level to come with three DM Choice Benefits. Does anyone know?

I wonder whether some people were holding back from hitting a MM level until DL restored the MM gifts.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 9:23 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold

Updated to show the website wording - https://www.delta.com/us/en/skymiles.../million-miler
Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:58 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Updated MM gift description is now on the website.

As a Million Miler, we celebrate your loyalty and this impressive achievement. As a token of our gratitude, enjoy annual complimentary Medallion Status, a special gift box and an electronic Delta Gift Card each time you hit a million miles. Your gift will be mailed and emailed to the addresses listed in your SkyMiles account. Please ensure your contact information is up to date and allow a few weeks for delivery.
I hit 1MM in late 2019 and was waiting to see if the gift selection, which had been cut back severely, was enhanced before I selected something. Then COVID hit and the program was suspended.

I haven't received the gift card email. I'll wait for a couple of weeks before complaining. The way DL's systems work I may hit 2MM before I get a response.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 6:17 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Originally Posted by Pianoman109876

Updated to show the website wording - https://www.delta.com/us/en/skymiles.../million-miler
This should have been compressed... platinum at 3 million and Diamond at 4 million. I just hit 3 million... I will be 70 on my next birthday. If everything remains the same, I might be able to hit 4 million by age by 76 or 77. And six million by age 92!😉
Tomphot, flyerCO and arunhn like this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 6:32 am

Programs: Delta Diamond 1MM, Marriott Plat
I hit my measly 1mm a couple years ago and I never chose a gift.

They never gave me a timeout warning. And I never got a gift card and now you can't choose a gift. Should I reach out to them? Will they give me something?
Old Jul 23, 2021, 8:47 am

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Originally Posted by flyerUSA
I hit my measly 1mm a couple years ago and I never chose a gift.

They never gave me a timeout warning. And I never got a gift card and now you can't choose a gift. Should I reach out to them? Will they give me something?
Similarly, I hit 2MM in June, 2018. Was holding out for them to bring back some decent Tumi products, then they shut the whole thing down.
SuperG1955 likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 11:05 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
They should give us priority for VDB's. We can do better on Gift Cards that way.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:58 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Does 4MM imply a PM Choice Benefit? If so, I'd expect the 6MM level to come with three DM Choice Benefits. Does anyone know?

I wonder whether some people were holding back from hitting a MM level until DL restored the MM gifts.
That was at the very bottom of my consideration list. It turns out that I needed to fly for a family event and I would hit MM on the first leg.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.