Wiki Posts
Search

Delta360 for HVC DM's

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2013, 7:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by Delta Points
So anyone else get an invite to Delta360?

http://boardingarea.com/pointsmilesa...now-delta-360/

Clearly my $5k/yr MQD to get 225,000 MQM's will not get me there. Anyone else?
I am at 13K spend - I am pretty sure I will NOT get an invite. I would hazard a guess we are looking at >>30K spend. IMHO
Old Oct 18, 2013, 7:54 pm
used to be 'Flyfarfar'

Programs: DL, AA, SPG, MR, HGP, IHG
Originally Posted by PRWeezer
Report back on Monday.
Word is these went out in expedited mail, so should be tomorrow or Sunday before the first reports come in.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 7:55 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Plat, National Exec Elite
I wonder if they will take account for MQD's and DL res spend? I am at 20K MQD I never connect so the ride does not do me much good.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 7:56 pm

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Originally Posted by flyfarfar
Word is these went out in expedited mail, so should be tomorrow or Sunday before the first reports come in.
Nice.

Last edited by PRWeezer; Oct 23, 2013 at 12:07 am
Old Oct 18, 2013, 8:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by MNAudiS4
I wonder if they will take account for MQD's and DL res spend? I am at 20K MQD I never connect so the ride does not do me much good.
You do live in a hub, though...
(there isn't too much to be proud of for throwing away money at an overpriced, underdelivering airline....)
Old Oct 18, 2013, 8:15 pm

Programs: Former NW PE, now DL DM
Originally Posted by lamont2718
As long as 360s don't get higher priority than non-360 DMs for complimentary Medallion upgrades, I'm all for this.
Isn't that what this is all about? As Richard has been quoted, "we want our BEST customers sitting in our BEST seats!" In the end, if you bring money to the table then you command a lot more respect than those who don't.

While I am hardly an HVC, I am a DM and I was lucky enough to experience Delta360 service last month while connecting at MSP. Had one of those creeping delays when the APU was not working on my LAS-MSP flight. Ground crew tried and couldn't do a "ground start" because the air hose had a hole in it! Ended up having to borrow equipment from another airline just to get our plane's engines started. Bottom line was my 1 hour connection time in MSP got whittled down to 18 minutes. When I got off the plane, I was met by a "360 Team Member" holding a sign with my name on it and was whisked down to the ramp and into her car to be driven from a far G gate to a far F gate in 3 minutes flat! Even had time for a pre-departure Heineken and did not end up overnighting in MSP. I must say that I was blown away by this experience! Enough so that I sent a "thank you" email to the "360 Team" and while there are a lot of little things that truly irk me about Delta (like the downgrading of beverages in the Sky Club and the lack of usable SWU's) I am still here and not casting around for something better on the other side of the street.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 8:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by mrcimino1
Isn't that what this is all about? As Richard has been quoted, "we want our BEST customers sitting in our BEST seats!" In the end, if you bring money to the table then you command a lot more respect than those who don't.

While I am hardly an HVC, I am a DM and I was lucky enough to experience Delta360 service last month while connecting at MSP. Had one of those creeping delays when the APU was not working on my LAS-MSP flight. Ground crew tried and couldn't do a "ground start" because the air hose had a hole in it! Ended up having to borrow equipment from another airline just to get our plane's engines started. Bottom line was my 1 hour connection time in MSP got whittled down to 18 minutes. When I got off the plane, I was met by a "360 Team Member" holding a sign with my name on it and was whisked down to the ramp and into her car to be driven from a far G gate to a far F gate in 3 minutes flat! Even had time for a pre-departure Heineken and did not end up overnighting in MSP. I must say that I was blown away by this experience! Enough so that I sent a "thank you" email to the "360 Team" and while there are a lot of little things that truly irk me about Delta (like the downgrading of beverages in the Sky Club and the lack of usable SWU's) I am still here and not casting around for something better on the other side of the street.
Nice experience ^
Old Oct 18, 2013, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Here we go... doubt I'd be getting one, and even if I did somehow I'm quite annoyed with DL's changes/enhancements lately.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 9:16 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
Nice experience ^
I'd like to think that they'll still do this for low value DMs or higher value PMs/GMs, if the Porsche drivers are having a slow nite.

. . . . . not to mention, in the case above, they saved the cost of a hotel room! @:-)

Old Oct 18, 2013, 10:42 pm
Suspended

Location: No longer spreadin' into your seat... down 187 pounds and at goal!
Programs: Delta360; DL Private Jets; Former KFC Golden Bucket
I received notification today -- an email, a phone call, and a FedEx package at my door when I got home.

Sensed something was coming because of Delta's focus on HVC's, lack of an unpublished top tier, and a few special acknowledgements over the past several months.

I'm glad Delta is focusing on this segment.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
The benefits on the linked article make me go meh. Bring me a working calendar with sufficient low's and that's real elite treatment.
Old Oct 19, 2013, 12:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
I think the thread title is wrong. 360 customers don't have to be Diamond, although most of them will likely be DM since the main criteria for 360 is spend: 360 = DL's top xxxx customers in terms of spend, not miles flown. (That's spend on DL, not AMEX.)
Old Oct 19, 2013, 5:48 am

Programs: DL DM, DL MM, Marriott Gold
None For Me

I am currently at 155k MQM's and $59k MQD's, with another 25k MQM's and $10k MQD's booked for travel in November, but have not received this invitation.
Old Oct 19, 2013, 6:42 am

Programs: DL Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by fattieonboard
I received notification today -- an email, a phone call, and a FedEx package at my door when I got home.

Sensed something was coming because of Delta's focus on HVC's, lack of an unpublished top tier, and a few special acknowledgements over the past several months.

I'm glad Delta is focusing on this segment.
What's your MQMs/ MQDs?
Old Oct 19, 2013, 7:40 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by CVGREF
I am currently at 155k MQM's and $59k MQD's, with another 25k MQM's and $10k MQD's booked for travel in November, but have not received this invitation.
You probably will; the packets just went out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.