Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta360 for HVC DM's

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2016, 1:49 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.5MM, AA EXP, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by oldtirednbusy
Same here no 360 on profile and when I call the Diamond Desk answers, no 360.I wrote Delta an email thanking them for the service.
After 6.9 MM, I would have expected them to be falling over backwards to grant Lifetime (excuse me, "Annual Complimentary") 360 status.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 4:22 pm

Programs: DL GM, RIP SPG
I just got the invitation email today, not quite sure how though? My stats for last year are well short of what I expected it takes to get a 360 invite. I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth though!

All that aside, does anyone know how 360 status is reflected when using the iOS Delta app? My digital membership card still just shows "Diamond Medallion" and when I call customer service I still appear to be connected to the regular Diamond Medallion reps.

Do I have to wait until I receive my official welcome package to get the "secret" 360 customer service phone number?
Old Feb 3, 2016, 5:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by CaptainCajun
After 6.9 MM, I would have expected them to be falling over backwards to grant Lifetime (excuse me, "Annual Complimentary") 360 status.
What about "lifetime" DM status?
Old Feb 3, 2016, 5:35 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.5MM, AA EXP, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Very good point. As I will consider myself lucky ( if that's really the right word) to ever get to 3MM, I had failed to note that there is no "lifetime" DM recognition, even at 7MM. Which, when compared to UAs lifetime GS at 4MM, seems a little stingy.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 6:36 pm

Programs: 7mm DM, FC, Marriott PM (lifetime), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist

That would be nice.
I will finish the year with enough RO to be Diamond through 2020 provide I meet spending requirements or have the CC waiver. I should break 7MM this year and then will be done with the heavy travel. It is time.
Would have been nice to keep the 360 status this year. The CS line is outstanding.
And BTW, there is no secret number. When you enter in your SM # the system recognizes and transfers you to the 360 desk.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 5:29 am

Programs: DL AA UA
Originally Posted by 355F1
Hellz yes! ^^

I am happy with the DM Desk. So I'd imagine the 360 Desk is even better at solving problems with creative rule-bending solutions!
Yeah no... A couple of days ago my husband (a 360) and I (just DM) had a flight issue. I called delta on my husband's phone since it goes to 360 customer service. Was put on hold. So I called delta on my phone (goes to DM customer service). My phone was picked up first. It's possible that 360 has great customer service but if you have to wait longer to get it I'm not sure that is positive.
Old Aug 17, 2016, 12:24 am
Suspended

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Cdwoodley
Yeah no... A couple of days ago my husband (a 360) and I (just DM) had a flight issue. I called delta on my husband's phone since it goes to 360 customer service. Was put on hold. So I called delta on my phone (goes to DM customer service). My phone was picked up first. It's possible that 360 has great customer service but if you have to wait longer to get it I'm not sure that is positive.
355F1 was talking about improved customer relations, i.e., fixing problems, bending/disregarding problems, proactively helping you in ways you weren't expecting or aware of, etc.

Cdwoodley was talking about telephone hold times.

The power vested in an agent (coupled with their willingness to help) is far more important than a (presumably short) hold time. 10 times out of 10 I'd take a small hold for someone who would bend more rules.

If a short hold is a non-starter for you, you should stop flying and donate that money to charity (or any one of a million other things) in addition to changing your outlook on life.

f course, if it was a medium or long hold, that'd be ENTIRELY unacceptable.

Besides, now you know for the future. If it's an easy and undisputed change, call DM - they might do it faster. If it requires a bit of back-and-forth or negotiation or exploring options, call 360 and (Gasp) WAIT a minute or two.

Cheers
Old Mar 6, 2017, 11:06 pm

living overseas

Originally Posted by bgriff
I can't imagine that having a foreign address would in itself disqualify you, but since it sounds like you don't have any spend directly with Delta, that certainly would -- though we don't know the exact qualifications for this program it is meant to reward high-value customers for Delta, not necessarily for Delta's partners.
Living overseas does not disqualify you, however, the qualifications change. Plus you have to prove you have residence there in your name and provide proof with electruc bill in your name, car insurance in your nane, etc.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 4:53 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by DFWian5
Living overseas does not disqualify you, however, the qualifications change. Plus you have to prove you have residence there in your name and provide proof with electruc bill in your name, car insurance in your nane, etc.
+1

Last edited by RSSrsvp; Jul 31, 2017 at 4:39 am Reason: Removed quote removed by the moderator
Old Mar 8, 2017, 7:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Platinum
Is Delta 360 still an active program?

Has it evolved since introduction? If so, how?

What are the benefits?

Do members feel taken care of?

How does it compare to AAs and UAs programs?
Old Mar 8, 2017, 9:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: Diamond, all of them.
Apparently I am the only member of 360 who has not had any problems. See, I purchase my first class/business tickets at what they are selling them at. If I need to fly, which is basically once to twice a week. I go to Delta.com and purchase the first class ticket I need. I feel no need to have my ego stroked by Delta, the 2 Porsche meet at the gate is a nice touch mind you. I am given some amenities but other than that I get on the airplane, sit in my seat and am taken to my destination. Am I missing something here? It's an airplane ride isn't it? Are you expecting anything else? I get my groceries at Meijers in Michigan, pretty much every week. I can't recall them closing any aisles for me due to my frequent visits to their store, hmmm.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 9:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by PreteniousFlyer
Apparently I am the only member of 360 who has not had any problems. See, I purchase my first class/business tickets at what they are selling them at. If I need to fly, which is basically once to twice a week. I go to Delta.com and purchase the first class ticket I need. I feel no need to have my ego stroked by Delta, the 2 Porsche meet at the gate is a nice touch mind you. I am given some amenities but other than that I get on the airplane, sit in my seat and am taken to my destination. Am I missing something here? It's an airplane ride isn't it? Are you expecting anything else? I get my groceries at Meijers in Michigan, pretty much every week. I can't recall them closing any aisles for me due to my frequent visits to their store, hmmm.
I sat next to a DM 360 yesterday who hasn't seen a Porsche transfer in almost a year.

From what I've gathered, 360 seems to be little more than a marketing gimmick. UA and AA actually seem to take their HVC programs seriously. United GS in particular seems to be very compelling.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 9:48 pm

Programs: delta dm
Originally Posted by WWads
I sat next to a DM 360 yesterday who hasn't seen a Porsche transfer in almost a year.

From what I've gathered, 360 seems to be little more than a marketing gimmick. UA and AA actually seem to take their HVC programs seriously. United GS in particular seems to be very compelling.
I have talked to and know a few AA CKs. And your assessment is correct.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 4:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by dzflyer
I have talked to and know a few AA CKs. And your assessment is correct.
What do AA (CK) and UA (GS) do differently?

Why might Delta think they have to do nothing more than a marketing gimmick to attract HVCs?
Old Mar 10, 2017, 5:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by hard8
What do AA (CK) and UA (GS) do differently?

Why might Delta think they have to do nothing more than a marketing gimmick to attract HVCs?
The benefits of UA GS are clearly outlined, and are far above 1K. AA CK is less clear, but is still above EXP.

DL 360 offers a phone line, but it's unclear whether they get higher priority than DMs.

I suspect that since many business travelers already choose DL, there is less motivation to offer great benefits. The reliability and higher quality of DL service is a benefit enough, they might argue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.